Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576850 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2016
Pojomojo:

Why are you like this maxineng? ....... You aim is to run down that forum, sorry to bust your bubble, they premiered on a popular radio show.
Goldendr is a well-known name on this section so also is Debbie, Mssteph and Eremy they have created solutions on this platform for millions, helped and given advise without taken a dime and what do you do? Keep running your mouth, shouting spam, wouldnt give any form of solution to a problem, stick to your phone, creating unnecessary awareness, the said individuals have caved a niche for themselves on NL and as such are known for their tenacity, desire and passion to help many irrespective of tribe, colur and religion. It time you start get busy by starting out something and making a name for your self on and offline than constituting a nuisance.
Let me bring you up to speed about happenings on this thread in the past two and half years:

Xtfield, Principal of 15 years or more own his own school.

Manie, after 8 years of exemplary and meritorious service manages his own school.

Jarushub, not a teacher but have caved a niche for himself here on NL, today he offers training and seminar.

Finsoft not a regular on this section but on career section.

Stenon, got all the needed information she needed here before she took up that great offer.

PeyButtons, runs her own pre-school after being a teacher fof half a century.

Mumlad, also a mother, teacher and a school owner.

Avicky, Have long moved on to a fantastic school, soon, she would open her own school but just to mention a few

All, these individuals have gone ahead to do their own thing, but have always supported mitacy team not a bad idea if you support mitacy team.
Do me a favour? Help miscoe out, will you? Please stop putting out other peoples light to make yours shine. You can sit here and keep making money for NL while others have taken information and moved on to create wealth, employment and opportunities for others. In olamide's voice" who you help? You don baff"
check page 0 of this thread.
I am Pojomojo!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.

Jesuit Memorial College is recruiting to fill the job position below: Job Title: ICT Teacher Location: Port Harcourt

Job Description Ensure that there is internet access in the school. Control uploading and downloading of scores, lesson notes and other documents. Must be competent in Networking, Programming, Data Processing, Web Development Maintain school's websites Maintain ICT gadgets through repairs and troubleshooting. Teaching Data Processing and Computer Studies from Basic 7 to S.S.3 Work long hours.

Requirements The candidate must possess B.Sc. or H.N.D. in Computer Science. Professional Certification is an added advantage. Remuneration Salary is very attractive. How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to:

hr@jesuitmemorial.org Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by walezqo(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
Please am seeking mathematics Teaching vacancy around yaba shomolu bariga surulere axis..... You can reach me on. 07037603092 (whatsapp), lawalshakiruolawale@gmail.com. @lawalshakiru89 on tweeter thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tomsonlampard: 3:31am On Oct 18, 2016
Pls if there is any teaching job in Akure, am available for mathematics teacher... I'm a graduate of statistics department and done with NYSC. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Morsecode: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2016
If you can teach Physics and also good with practicals call 08186112992. Job location is Aguda, lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2016
tomsonlampard:
Pls if there is any teaching job in Akure, am available for mathematics teacher... I'm a graduate of statistics department and done with NYSC. Thanks.
Call 08109919966 to speak with Mr. Solomonh

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2016
The following vacancies exist at CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL, ADO EKITI
* Yoruba Teacher
* Computer Studies
* Mathematics
* Primary School Teacher
All applicants must hold a Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma in relevant disciplines. Please note that this school is located in ADO EKITI EKITI STATE.
Interested applicants should forward CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
emmahoney:
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.

Jesuit Memorial College is recruiting to fill the job position below: Job Title: ICT Teacher Location: Port Harcourt

Job Description Ensure that there is internet access in the school. Control uploading and downloading of scores, lesson notes and other documents. Must be competent in Networking, Programming, Data Processing, Web Development Maintain school's websites Maintain ICT gadgets through repairs and troubleshooting. Teaching Data Processing and Computer Studies from Basic 7 to S.S.3 Work long hours.

Requirements The candidate must possess B.Sc. or H.N.D. in Computer Science. Professional Certification is an added advantage. Remuneration Salary is very attractive. How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to:

hr@jesuitmemorial.org Application Deadline 30th October, 2016.
Really fits in......that's my course of study but am engaged already thanks for the post anyway
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emeritusseun(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2016
am available for offer in any school in lagos with good pay.....Biology and chemistry...i av vast and years of experience in d mentioned subjects,...plz quote me if u av such offer....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by komzy589(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Hello house, please I'm interested in Chemistry and Mathematics vacancies in Ogba, Ikeja and environ. I have B ENG in Civil Engineering and two years experience in teaching You can reach me via komepalmer@gmail.com or call 08039735472. God Bless You!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by komzy589(m): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Hello house, please I'm interested in Chemistry and Mathematics vacancies in Ogba, Ikeja and environ. I have B ENG in Civil Engineering and two years experience in teaching You can reach me via komepalmer@gmail.com or call 08039735472. God Bless You!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alteco007(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hello house
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alteco007(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jummie2705: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2016
pls is thr any vacancy for primary school teachers around Somolu, Bariga or Gbagada, Onipan
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cherished Jewel Private School runs a Creche and Preschool. cherished jewel is the product of the dream of a professionally trained teacher of 18 years teaching experience abroad and who have passion for young children. The birth of the school was as a result of the passion for teaching and caring for kids in a child-friendly environment as well as offering support to working parents in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
* Crechè Teacher
* Pre-School Teachers
* Receptionist (OND)
51, Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Str., Surulere, Lagos
. Qualifications
* NCE and TC 2 or NCE alone or B.Ed in early childhood Education/ B.sc but have teaching experience.
* Must have Montessori training.
* Must have passion for children.
* Willingness to learn Montessori training
* Good command of English Language
* Good communication skills.
Salary very ATTRACTIVE! For enquiries: 09022403254 & 08181322613.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by labeerson: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
Hello house, i need teaching job in Abeokuta and its environ. I can teach mathematics, chemistry, biology, basic sci and basic tech effectively. Kindly help a brother by getting in touch with me on whatsapp no 08023718058.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ayorinde217(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Emeritusseun:

howfar...were u able to get d packaage for d skul.....and are u in lag now
i was unable o and that has been restraining me to go for the interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mitchluv: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Good evening house,a friend needs a teaching job in Benin City. Read English and Literature.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Analee(f): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mpyaw:
Let me appreciate the mitacy team and the Brian behind the WhatsApp group, intact your guys are two much, from study, this is the second most viewed thread on nairaland and this dudes as far as concern has kept the light burning non-stop infact you guys are the bomb.
Keep the flag flying...... it is a matter if time mitacy will become a household name but please just rebrand.
Do dey advertise ph jobs,cos these threads are just for lag jobs only
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bodee(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
A fresh graduate of Political Science with about 7 years teaching experience. Can teach Government, Civic Education, Christian Religious Knowledge English and Literature in English effectively. Can also tutor students/Pupils to excellently pass external examinations.
Currently resides in Lagos (Alagbado/Alakuko)
07065352674. adebayobd@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2016
utchvikky:
How much is their pay?
Reply my PM guy!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2leo: 12:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Morsecode:
If you can teach Physics and also good with practicals call 08186112992. Job location is Aguda, lagos.
good day sir/ma, i am interested.please is the post still available?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by igorekpengmail: 6:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Good day house,

I am a graduate of computer science with mathematics bias, I am interested in teaching mathematics, further mathematics, computer science and physics. If there is any vacancy arround Lekki, ajah sangotedo or awoyaya, kindly contact me on 08162346067. Thank you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 21, 2016
If u need mathematics and economics Teacher around alimosho, akowonjo, ipaja, Egbeda, idimu, shasha etc. U ave found one. Call my noba 08167295774
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by debh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls hw can get igcse mathematics teacher certification
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kingofchess(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
akinolu66:
pls, kindly add me .....am interested. 08078423266
pls add me 08065477536
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kingofchess(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sunnypar:
The WhatsApp group do not advertise job vacancies but point you in the right direction.
We have managers, experience teachers, Hr, Certified Secretaries and professionals from all works of life......

Hey!! you might even find your better half just like fumstar, upload111 and ......
pls add me to the whatsapp group...08065477536
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by samzyjay(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pls add 07066755544
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jydopapa001(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2016
Pls I need a primary school teaching job around Agege,ikeja,ogba,abulegba axis.anyone with any. Info. Can. Contact me on 07035305978, 09052616501 thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.