Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577540 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bolakale30(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sunnypar:
Can you work in a hotel? if yes, check out my last advert in Ikotun.
Sir, I reside in Ikotun and I can work in a hotel. I have a B. a in English
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Positivist: 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Do you know whether those who did the test have been contacted ever since? A friend of mine wrote it.
Tpappie:
English language and accounts teachers needed at Lead City International School, jericho, Ibadan. Drop your CV at the school gate before Monday. Tests shd hold on Tuesday nextweek... (50k plus is the remuneration). That's all I can share.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 26, 2016
Positivist:
Do you know whether those who did the test have been contacted ever since? A friend of mine wrote it.
they should have.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
A Physics teacher with real flair for teaching is urgently needed at leeland schools,oregun Ikeja, Lagos.The ideal candidate must have a B.SC or B.EDU in physics in any institutions across the country.For more information,please call the proprietor on 08033922101.

Please make your call to be polite and appropriate. Pls if you don't reside in any of these places;Alausa,Allen
Avenue,Oregun and Ojota,ikeja,pls dont call or come.We would not like you to waste your time
because any candidate that does not reside in
any of the places stated above will not be
considered.Please call the proprietor on
08033922101 or come directly to the school at
1,Lawal close,lawal bustop Oregun Ikeja.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ubizle(f): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uyiekpenm(f): 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
please i need a teaching job in sango ota. l have bsc and 2years teaching experience. pls help .

thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by essy1(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
pls i need a teaching job in ph, i read business edu. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Positivist: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
If they haven't, is there any reason for that?
Tpappie:
they should have.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by owxy22(m): 5:02am On Nov 27, 2016
uyiekpenm:
please i need a teaching job in sango ota. l have bsc and 2years teaching experience. pls help .

thanks
this is my request too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Positivist:
If they haven't, is there any reason for that?

Failure / not up to cut-off
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2016
A creche manager is needed in a reputable, fastgrowing creche. Must have atleast first degree in Education, Marketing, Business Administration. Must have passion for children and 3 years experience in creche. Interested candidates should send CV to baysblue@yahoo.com. Salary is very attractive
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uyiekpenm(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seyibusayo:
A creche manager is needed in a reputable, fastgrowing creche. Must have atleast first degree in Education, Marketing, Business Administration. Must have passion for children and 3 years experience in creche. Interested candidates should send CV to baysblue@yahoo.com. Salary is very attractive
location please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mojysiola(f): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seyibusayo:
Pls what's the location, am interested.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
Crown Academy is an ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA tuition provider recently birth out of the need to assist individuals achieve their professional career goals and realize their potentials. Crown Academy is recruiting to fill the job positions below:

Job Title: ACCA/ICAN Lecturer Location: Fagba (Ifako Ijaiye LGA), Lagos Subject Area: Corporate Reporting, Auditing, Strategic & Financial Management, Taxation, Financial Reporting, Public Sector Accounting, Performance Management, Management Information, Quantitative Techniques. Job Description We are looking for qualified ICAN/ATSWA members with excellent pass rate in achieving their qualification and also passionate about bringing high quality ACCA/ICAN/ATSWA training through wealth of teaching experience. Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities To deliver high standards of teaching and learning and to monitor the assessment processes in accordance with the requirements of the awarding body and the college. To evaluate the effectiveness of the subject through the application of the subject and evaluation process. To comply with student and course management procedures including administration such as the completion of registers. To design the module booklet to ensure effective learning and coverage in accordance with course outcomes and to liaise with the Course Coordinator and Director of Studies to ensure that it is cohesive and sensitive to student needs. To identify, share and embed good practice and resource in teaching, learning and assessment and subject leadership. Any other duties that may reasonably be requested by the management from time to time.

Min Qualification/Skills ICAN/ACCA Qualification Minimum of HND/BSC Degree Two to five years of teaching experience with the mentioned awarding bodies. Excellent oral and written communication skills Prepared to work with college policies Ability to manage the courses effectively Interpersonal skills and team work

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should indicate the subject they wish to lecture in the Subject line and attach a cover letter and resume/CV's to: crownacademynigeria@gmail.com Application Deadline 16th December, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
uyiekpenm:

location please
Ajao Estate, Lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Seyibusayo: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
mojysiola:

Pls what's the location, am interested.
Ajao Estate Lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uyiekpenm(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2016
Seyibusayo:
Ajao Estate, Lagos
thanks and God bless
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tinsel: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
I am looking for physics/chemistry lesson teacher for my son in SS2. The location is AJAH.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Shollyjay90(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2016
I Need A Teaching Job In Imo State I Studied Accounting Hnd.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ona2: 4:47am On Nov 29, 2016
tinsel:
I am looking for physics/chemistry lesson teacher for my son in SS2. The location is AJAH.
I am interested. How do I get across to you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rhyah(f): 5:34am On Nov 29, 2016
Please, I need the correct specimens used for Agric Practical May/June WAEC 2016. The ones av bn checking from different websites don't seem to correlate with d questions. Please, who can help Asap?

D answers to the practical questions would b just fine too? Either of dem will help
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tinsel: 6:10am On Nov 29, 2016
ona2:
I am interested. How do I get across to you?
Send me an email to: tinselgroup@yahoo.com or drop your number here and I will call.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:47am On Nov 29, 2016
Rhyah:
Please, I need the correct specimens used for Agric Practical May/June WAEC 2016. The ones av bn checking from different websites don't seem to correlate with d questions. Please, who can help Asap?

D answers to the practical questions would b just fine too? Either of dem will help

2016 AGRIC PRACTICAL SPECIMENS
A: RANGING POLE ;
B: SURVEY PIN;
C: MEASURING TAPE ;
D: WHEELBARROW ;
E: SICKLE ;
F: HAND TROWEL
G: GRASSHOPPER
H: BEAN BEETLE
I: BIRD
J: RAT
K: FUR
L: SKIN
M: HORN
N: BONE
O: EGG
P: ROUND WORM
Q: TICK
R: LOUSE
S: TAPEWORM
T: WATER LEAVES
U: GUINEA GRASS

The above were the real specimens given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rhyah(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2016
emmahoney:

2016 AGRIC PRACTICAL SPECIMENS A: RANGING POLE ; B: SURVEY PIN; C: MEASURING TAPE ; D: WHEELBARROW ; E: SICKLE ; F: HAND TROWEL G: GRASSHOPPER H: BEAN BEETLE I: BIRD J: RAT K: FUR L: SKIN M: HORN N: BONE O: EGG P: ROUND WORM Q: TICK R: LOUSE S: TAPEWORM T: WATER LEAVES U: GUINEA GRASS
The above were the real specimens given.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by auggie340(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jcob:
We have an opening for a head teacher to resume January 2017.
Female, age 35 - 45. Education background - Bed or Pgde . Strong interest in Early Year foundation stage.
Good thinker with strong drive, work under pressure, team spirit and ability to relate with parents without loosing grounds.
Must also be tech savvy in 21st century teaching packages with ability for powerpoint presentations.
Should have spent minimum of 5 years as a teacher and should have handled leadership positions before
Montessori background is an added advantage.

Send cv to tregeoschools@gmail.com

pls where's the location.....I hope application is still on, just saw it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BrilliantMind: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
tinsel:

I am a competent science teacher with
an extraordinary skills in maths, physics and chemistry.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phlio666(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
essy1:
pls i need a teaching job in ph, i read business edu. thanks
kindly contact me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 4uall(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
I need a teaching job around Ikorodu and its environs. I am currently teaching English Language in a secondary school but i just relocated to Ikorodu.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lawalmayor(m): 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2016
Oasis Tutoring services, Lagos is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: English tutor
Physics tutor
Job description: we are looking to hire an enthusiastic individual with a minimum of a year teaching experience and someone who has passion for teaching
Method of Application: interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to Oasis.tutor88@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 11:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
A group of Schools has vacancy for suitably qualified professionals for immediate appointment into the below position:

Job Title: Academic Coordinator (Nursery/ Primary School) Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Marketing Officer Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Subject Teacher (Nursery/ Primary School) Location: Lagos Job Description We require subject teachers in the following areas: Science, Mathematics, English, Computer, Music, Arts, French, Igbo and Yoruba. Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Principal (Secondary School) Location: Lagos Job Description We require Subject teachers in the following areas: Science, Mathematics, English, Computer, Music, Arts, French, Igbo and Yoruba. Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Account Supervisor Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Vice Principal (Secondary School) Location: Lagos Job Description We require subject teachers in the following areas: Science, Mathematics, English, Computer, Music, Arts, French, Igbo and Yoruba. Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Management/Financial Accountant Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Sectional Administrator (Nursery/ Primary School) Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.
Job Title: Head Teacher (Nursery/Primary School) Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Teacher Location: Lagos Job Description We require subject teachers in the following areas: Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Tradel Vocations and Languages Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Financial Controller Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills. Job Title: Classroom Teacher (Nursery/ Primary School) Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Bursar Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Public Relations Officer Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

Job Title: Personal Assistant/Secretary Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.
Job Title tle: Internal Auditor Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills

Job Title: Driver Location: Lagos Requirement Candidates should present quality professional experience and good communication as well as computer skills.

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to:

The Recruitment Advertisers, P.O. Box 12682, Ikeja Post Office, Lagos State.
Application Deadline 13th December, 2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 11:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja is a private tertiary institution accredited by the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) and the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) in Nigeria, West Africa. Dorben Polytechnic is recruiting to fill the vacant job positions below:

Job Title: Technologist Location: Abuja Departments: Biology, Chemistry and Physics Qualifications HND in the related fields with cognate experience.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Location: Abuja Department: Works & Service Qualifications Interested candidates should possess practical experience

Job Title: Chief Lecturer / Principal Lecturer / Senior Lecturer Location: Abuja Departments: Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering Technology, Computer Science, Hospitality Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Science Laboratory Technology Qualifications BSc, MSc and Ph.D plus professional qualification with at least 10 years cognate experience. Academic qualification must be in the core area (not in a related field). Retired Chief Lecturers/Principal Lecturers/Senior Lecturers in this field can apply.

Venue Dorben Council Chamber, Garam-Bwari Road, Abuja.

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Photocopies of credentials to:

The Registrar, Dorben Polytechnic, Abuja.

Application Deadline 6th December, 2016. Interview Date 9:00 am, 6th December, 2016.

(1) (2) (3) ... (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.