Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569865 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
favoryte33:
This school is not a reputable school.
Please, enlightened us o! I plan on advising someone to take their ward to the school. Is there something I should know?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
At TLS Lagosl we are committed to providing a fun-filled, rewarding program that balances each child’s intellectual, physical, social, creative and emotional needs.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT:
To provide early childhood learning and care in the most nurturing, creative and emotionally innovative environment within a secure and immaculate facility and to empower our team of employees to experience professional and personal growth

OUR CONCEPT:
Our enriched program of lively learning appeals to those who want significantly more than traditional childcare or pre-School.

Websitehttp://www.tlslagos.com
AddressPlot 2, Block 6, Acacia drive, Osborne Foreshore Phase II, (Opposite Dolphin Estate) Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.

.Tenderloving School is looking to hire an Information and Communications Technology (ICT) teacher to teach ICT classes (Nursery and Primary), following schemes of work based on the school's curriculum; and create a productive and demanding learning environment.

ICT Teacher
Key responsibilities for the role of ICT Teacher include:

Preparation of lesson plans
Provision of appropriate teaching and learning for timetabled classes
Production of differentiated tasks for able children and those who might require further support
Setting appropriate homework tasks and assessment of all work thoroughly and promptly
Preparation of suitable teaching resources
Compilation of termly reports on children’s progress
Provision of support for fellow staff in their use of ICT
Participation in the school’s programme of extra-curricular activities
Requirements for consideration include:

Knowledge in robotics, computer programming for children (e.g. Scratch, Python Turtle)
Solid written and verbal communication skills
Excellent organisational skills
Bright, confident and sociable personality

Information Technology (IT) Support Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Location Lagos
Job Field ICT / Computer

Qualification: BSc in Computer Science

Job Field: IT Support

Tenderloving School is looking to hire an Information Technology Support Technician

Key responsibilities for the role of IT Technician include:

Routine maintenance of all computer hardware and network services
Response and resolution of IT faults and requests
Installation and configuration of computer hardware and licensed software
Management of staff user and email accounts
Monitoring of server back-ups to ensure system and user data is protected and secure
Monitoring of IT (physical and network) security
Set up of projectors, interactive boards and other classroom IT facilities
Management of IT budget
Management of school website and social media platforms
Management of the school portal
Requirements for consideration include:

Excellent customer service skills
Good communication skills, including written and verbal interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of HTML and Wordpress
Self-motivation, effective time management
Ability to work unsupervised
Ability to use initiative and work under pressure
Ability to think creatively and problem solve

Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in their application to the address above or apply by visiting our website
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dada(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
wahabian:

what subjects

Biology or chemistry or a classroom teacher to primary
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by highrank(m): 4:00am On Jan 12, 2017
Qualified teachers are needed at a reputable Islamic nursery and primary school in Ilorin kwara state .
Qualifications: S.S.C.E, N.C.E, N.D, H.N.D, B.A, Bsc,
Ability to recite the Holy Quran fluently is an added advantages.
call:08032315716.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Massive001: 4:06am On Jan 12, 2017
Please, does anybody know about St Mary sch, Lekki? I am invited for an interview there today. I am contemplating whether to honour it or not.. Urgent information about the school is needed. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 12, 2017
dada:

Biology or chemistry or a classroom teacher to primary
There's one behind Adeola give me a call ;08132345258
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:24am On Jan 12, 2017
In dire need of a teaching job in kwara state...can teach chemistry and mathematics. You can contact me at Olaleyeabdullah@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
johnime:
Please, enlightened us o! I plan on advising someone to take their ward to the school. Is there something I should know?
You would'nt wish for your wards to go to such school. They have no regard for teachers& sack teachers at will. just imagine them trying to recruit teachers for all subjects.Does'nt that send a message to you? I ones worked there as a teacher so i have first hand info.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mojysiola(f): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ynkay7:
I need a teaching job. I am a graduate of Accounting and I reside in Lagos, Surulere to be precise,. I have flair in teaching. I love children. And I believe I (which is what all teachers should do)can assist in nurturing & developing in godly ways to make the world a better place.
I have over ten years of teaching. I can teach all subjects in basic classes, Social studies, Business studies, Civic, English, Mathematics, CRS, Literature, in junior secondary classes & English, Economics, Commerce, Civic, Accounting, CRS, Government, Mathematics. And email is. buraimoh.olayinka@gmail.com
Bros wetin happen. You be jack of all trade. How come you think you can teach all these subjects am sure your proficiency in some if not all should be doubted.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kemmia(f): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Physic/Geography Teacher (OND/HND/B.ED/B.SC) needed urgently in STARLIGHT COLLEGE in Ile-iwe, Idimu road, Ejigbo Lagos.

Salary- 22k but you can negotiate further.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by debh(m): 2:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Can U 1). teach mathematics and physics to waec/neco students. 2).handle physics practical well 3).live in ogun state or around ogun state,
Send ur cv, results to Debhum2jc@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
VACANT POSITIONS IN KINGS POLYTECHNIC,
UBIAJA, EDO STATE.
Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja, a federal government
approved private polytechnic (FME/NBTE/
PP/10/01) invites applications from candidates
to fill the following positions. The position shall
be a full time employment and so residence in
Ubiaja, or its environs will be required.

1. Computer Science Department.
*Should possess an M.Sc. or M.Sc.in view
*Candidate should have extensive Knowledge of
CRM, Database Administration, Networking, and
Programming.
*Familiar with technical web development tools
like, word press, XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP
etc.
*Should possess strong communication skill and
good interpersonal relationship skill.
*Teaching experience will be an added
advantage.

2. Science Laboratory Technology.
(Biochemistry/Physics)
*Should possess a good B.tech./HND in SLT or
any related course.
*Associate membership of Nigeria Institute of
Laboratory Technologists (ANISLT)
*ICT proficiency
*Minimum of 2 year post NYSC practice in a
verifiable laboratory.
*Post graduate degree desirable.
advantage.

3. Building Technology/Architecture
*Post graduate degree in a related course
*Minimum of 5 years relevant post qualification
experience.
*Membership of a relevant professional body
*Extensive Knowledge of relevant software tools.
advantage.

All applications should be sent through
info@kingspolytechnic.com to

the registrar,
Kings Polytechnic, Ubiaja, Edo state.

Email subject should carry vacancy and the department applied for. attachments should contain
curriculum vitae,a recent passport photograph,
and a cover letter stating among other things
why you should be chosen and what you would
be bringing to the table. Receipt of applications
elapse on 27th January 2017.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Would love to get a teaching job in a reputable school in Lagos... i can teach history, government and food and nutrition.. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 4:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pojomojo:

Job search could be frustrating. Join [b]"Jobless but not Hopeless"[/b]Group ,targeted at Inspiring and motivating Job seekers while they wait for the dream Job.

The benefits of membership of this group are as follows:
A, Whatsapp group to get updated and relevant information.
B, Participate in different capacity building programs to address questions like what to do while I am unemployed? How to turn my passion to profits, starting with what I have, Getting Invited for Job Interviews and Answering tough Interview Questions etc

How to be a member of the group? Send a mail to upload111565@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
drop you phone contacts to be added to the whatsapp group
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 4:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
upload111:
Kindly note that the whatsapp group does not give jobs ...nor guarantee you a job... its a platform we share information on several things ranging from road descriptions through to events, interview invites, how to ace interviews, economic situations cutting across recent happenings, job seeking, advice on challenges at workplace and many more... we can only point you to the door, its left to you to go to it and knock or ignore and not bother at all..

As stated earlier, we have moved to www.mitacy.com and we post all vacancies(teaching, customer care, artisan, lecturing, accounting ,etc..)there and update them daily.
We also do "webminars" . The next webminar will be coming up sometime this month and its totally free.
God bless all our hustles!!

PS..
Stop putting your number in the open like this to avoid scams and stuff. If you are interested in joining the whatsapp group, kindly send a mail bearing your number in the content to upload556@gmail.com

Cc
Sunnypar
Goldendr
Pojomojo
Mpyaw
Avicky
Addictedwriter
Larry37
Peejaywunmi
Stenon
Baraj12
Winiel
Peybuttons
Spice
Joliefille
Koronic
Redomi
Utchvikky
Vikkyhills
Dayo2000200
Endtime1
Idrock
Akelljoe
D senator
Engrcharlesid
Funpeter
Hhart
Honsaint
Etc...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2leo: 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
debh:
Can U 1). teach mathematics and physics to waec/neco students. 2).handle physics practical well 3).live in ogun state or around ogun state, Send ur cv, results to Debhum2jc@gmail.com
good day Sir, please precisely which area in OGUN state?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tbells91(f): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
Balad Schools, Ikorodu, Lagos state is in need of teachers for the following subjects;

English language
Political science
Technical drawing
Accounting
IRK/Arabic

Experience required but number of years not stated. You'll write a test if your CV is selected.

For more information, call;
Mrs H. Bello on 08069220087
Or
Mrs Q. Bello on 07064771930

This is a Muslim school, Muslim applicants are preferred but Christians too can apply.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Christ the Redeemer Secondary School located in Gbagada, Festac and Ibadan is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following administrative and teaching positions below:

1.) Vice Principal
2.) Computer
3.) C.R.S
4.) Yoruba
5.) Physics
6.) Mathematics
7.) English Language

General Requirements B.Ed in a relevant discipline Must be a Christian Must have at least 5 years working experience

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Certificate online to: crss_gbagada@yahoo.com

Application Deadline 26th January, 2017.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Christ the Redeemer Secondary School located in Gbagada, Festac and Ibadan is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following administrative and teaching positions below:

1.) Vice Principal
2.) Computer
3.) C.R.S
4.) Yoruba
5.) Physics
6.) Mathematics
7.) English Language

General Requirements B.Ed in a relevant discipline Must be a Christian Must have at least 5 years working experience

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Certificate online to: crss_gbagada@yahoo.com

Application Deadline 26th January, 2017.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rhyah(f): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
adebayooye:
Would love to get a teaching job in a reputable school in Lagos... i can teach history, government and food and nutrition.. thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3570762/food-nutrition-teacher-needed#52770562

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oluemmakay(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Please I have a friend who is a practising civil engineer...but which to go into teaching. He prefer private tutor for subjects like Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry. Location: between Ikeja-Ogba Axis. Kindly help with any available slot please... Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by debh(m): 12:19am On Jan 14, 2017
2leo:

good day Sir, please precisely which area in OGUN state?
wasimi orile before itori

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GiggsTk(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
lawalmayor:
Mathematics home tutor needed urgently for Jss 1 students, interested candidates should send their CV'S to oasis.tutor88@gmail.com
NOTE: Applicants residing in OPIC and its environs preferred
I'm interested please, currently serving at an educational consulting organization in OPIC, I have an HND in Mining engineering, and mathematics is just one of the course I teach where I'm serving. If still available, can I apply?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
A reputable Group of Schools, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: ICT Teacher

Requirements

Must possess B,Sc in Computer Science or any Engineering field with good grade.
Must have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
Must be proficient in Computer Networking.
Must have the knowledge of ICT & Software applications.

Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2017.

How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their hand wtitten application letters and detailed CV's with valid contact number to:
Head of Administration / Human Resources,
P.O. Box 4344,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
A reputable Group of Schools, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: ICT Coordinator

Requirements

Must possess B.Sc in Computer Science or any Engineering field with good grade.
Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience with at least 2 years supervisory capacity in an educational institution
Must be proficient in Computer Networking.
Must have the knowledge of ICT & Software applications.

Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2017.

How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their hand wtitten application letters and detailed CV's with valid contact number to:
Head of Administration / Human Resources,
P.O. Box 4344,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejt4u(m): 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
If you are in Ilorin and you can teach mathematics and physics very well. Kindly send me a message before noon tomorrow, Sunday 15th of January, 2017 on dejt4u@gmail.com

NB: it's part time tutorial job. Mostly in the evenings

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.