Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (697) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577153 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Titay(f): 1:25am On Feb 20, 2017
For those in the teaching line who need extra income. You can work while you make extra income on weekly basis on egg supply business. Had I known this earlier, I would have been financially independent. Just locate a major egg distributor/depot close to you and collect eggs on weekly basis to supply abokis, pastries shops, market women, supermarkets and if possible direct consumers. You will be amazed at how much you will make in one week. I have been there: teaching under stress and earning peanuts. For more information contact or whatsapp me on 08137653868

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wellsaid(m): 5:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Go "Paperless", Convert Ur Books (textbooks Etc) To E-books (PDF Etc) For FREE! Call ... 08164485380 WhatsApp ... 07051209131

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kinah(f): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2017
NA WOAH FOR SOME OF YOU
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by eph12(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Timossa:
Hi, I would like to teach Spanish. I have 3 years experience teaching Spanish to students of different levels. I stay in Lagos, please revert. Thanks. 09081108687.

All the information you need to apply and the address to apply to is there but he should still revert to you?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kinah(f): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2017
johnime:
NA WOAH FOR SOME OF YOU

meaning?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 8:48am On Feb 20, 2017
you certificate needs to be qauestioned
kinah:

meaning?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 8:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Elead is a team of educational experts from all across the world. Our team has worked and provided solutions to schools that cut across the United Kingdom, Nigeria and partners in the United States. We are the No.1 School Supply Network in Nigeria.

We are recrcuiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Classroom Teacher

Job Description
We are urgently seeking out a qualified and experienced ClassTeacher to work in an International School in Ikeja, Lagos.
Requirements
Candidate must be young and dynamic in various subjects like Arts, ICT, Science and English.
Applicant must have NCE or B.Ed with minimum of one year working exprience.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2017

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their details to: http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/teaching-jobs/103-strictly-for-those-interested-in-teaching-jobs#7123

Note: Once your detail is received, you will be called for the interview.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 8:57am On Feb 20, 2017
A reputable International Secondary School, based in Abuja is urgently in need of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Teacher

Job Description
We are recruiting for Teachers in the following subjects:
Mathematics
Computer
Business Studies
Qualification
Minimum of 4 years teaching experience required
Remuneration
Satisfactory remuneration and benefits
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: vicentabubakar@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Heromaniaa: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Who knows about M. E. T working condition and salary structure? They have an office at Ikeja. They offer TOEFL, SAT IELTS tutorial.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2017
German Language Tutor

Locations:
Anambra, Enugu, Portharcourt

Main purpose of the job
To ensure customer satisfaction at the academic level

Details of the job
1. Provision of tutorial sessions for 1 – 9 people at all levels
2. Provide new students with a thorough introduction to the learning system using multimedia materials
3. Help all students to structure the learning experience
4. Ensure that students progress through the levels, check that learning has been effective, administer the exams for each level, give or withhold permission to go to next level.
5. Help to resolve students questions about language and to sort out any difficulties they may experience with the materials
6. Contribute to the creation, building up, testing and maintenance of support material for tutorial sessions (resource packs)
7. Encourage students to attend tutorials, conversation classes, self-access centre, and social events
8. Attendance at social events and fostering of conviviality

Personal Attributes
1. Excellent command of the language
2. Ability to put the student’s problem centre-stage
3. Warm personality, sociable
4. Good at making people feel involved

Salary
Salary for this position is between N40000 to N60000 depending on experience

To apply
Send your application letter and CV to languagejobsnigeria@gmail.com, INDICATE THE TOWN/STATE YOU WILL LIKE TO WORK ( Anambra, Enugu, Portharcourt), not latter than 2 weeks

Shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2017
Omawunmie85! Happy Marriage life
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Analee(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2017
pls i nid a nonteaching position in a school n ph.around rumigbo,rumuola etc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Titay(f): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Titay:
For those in the teaching line who need extra income. You can work while you make extra income on weekly basis on egg supply business. Had I known this earlier, I would have been financially independent. Just locate a major egg distributor/depot close to you and collect eggs on weekly basis to supply abokis, pastries shops, market women, supermarkets and if possible direct consumers. You will be amazed at how much you will make in one week. I have been there: teaching under stress and earning peanuts. For more information contact or whatsapp me on 08137653868
make extra money while teaching
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Celbi2017: 1:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Titay:
make extra money while teaching
pls how do I go about it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kinah(f): 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
johnime:
you certificate needs to be qauestioned

simply because? I still don't understand u pls

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
New vacancy at [url=Teacher.com.ng]Teacher.com.ng[/url]
English Teacher needed at The Adorable Toes Ajah

The Adorable Toes, Ajah (Creche, Playgroup, Nursery, Primary and Afterschool) is currently recruiting an English teacher.

Qualifications:
Must have B.Ed or B.A in English
Must be able to teach Creative Writing to children
Must reside in Lekki, Ajah, Vi and immediate environs

Interested applicants should Apply Here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Montessori Teacher at The Adorable Toes Ajah

The Adorable Toes, Ajah (Creche, Playgroup, Nursery, Primary and Afterschool) is currently recruiting a Montessori Teacher

Qualifications:
Should have Diploma or Prerequisite certification in Montessori
Must reside in Lekki, Ajah, VI and immediate environs.

Interested applicants should Apply Here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mpyaw: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by johnime: 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
ENGLISH teacher needed in an International school.

Qualification: B.A English or B.A (ED) or other related qualifications.

Experience: Minimum of 3years teaching experience.
Send your your cover letter and C.V to Soloabi67@yahoo.com with-
" B.Teacher" As subject of mail

N.B- if you don't have the experience and qualifications, don't bother applying.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jrosy(f): 10:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
A 21st century school urgently needs stream lead/HOD for her primary school system.

He/she must be vast at interpretating and understanding curriculum.
Good in maths, science and possess good communication skills.
Must be ready to work unsupervised

One who can manage and Teach classrooms professionally.

One who has good experience in formal or informal children educational system...
Lives in ikeja and environs.

Assistant Teachers and classroom support staff are needed in an educational system around ikeja

O'LEVEL (above 20years of age), NCE, OND holders are prefered.

Send cv to services@rocheisle.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hi people 
I have a first degree in Accounting Education and I want to apply for MEd in Science Education but I checked the requirements and I didn't see my course of study there. What do I do? Should I continue with the application and hope they give me admission? Please advice seniors
Am torn between Admin and planning and Educational Technology
Seniors where is dey
It's NOUN am planning on doing the program
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by go4success(f): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2017
[Where in Lagos? quote author=johnime post=53930454]ENGLISH teacher needed in an International school.

Qualification: B.A English or B.A (ED) or other related qualifications.

Experience: Minimum of 3years teaching experience.
Send your your cover letter and C.V to Soloabi67@yahoo.com with-
" B.Teacher" As subject of mail

N.B- if you don't have the experience and qualifications, don't bother applying.[/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 8:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Profandie:
Hi people 
I have a first degree in Accounting Education and I want to apply for MEd in Science Education but I checked the requirements and I didn't see my course of study there. What do I do? Should I continue with the application and hope they give me admission? Please advice seniors
Am torn between Admin and planning and Educational Technology
Seniors where is dey
It's NOUN am planning on doing the program
Go to the nearest NOUN study centre for enquiries.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by timmyblast(m): 8:50am On Feb 22, 2017
Well Meaning Nigerian's help a brother out, been out of a job since 2015, and it as not been funny.

Qualification: Bsc computer science
Work Experience: customer service rep/transaction officer

Thanks you...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2017
Government/Political Science Teacher in Lagos

A Government/Political science teacher is needed at a reputable school in Lagos.
Accomodation is available for the interested candidate.

Interested applicants view How to Apply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by aalymah(f): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Elo 1daful pips.... Thumbs up for d gud job, may God bless our hustle... Pls I nid a teaching job around ijoko, sango otta axis... I can take chemistry and basic Sci,i av over 5yrs xperience...
Tanx in anticipation for ur response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
emmahoney:
Go to the nearest NOUN study centre for enquiries.
Tanks. Will be there tomorrow by God's grace
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avalontony(m): 1:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
Please how much does P&P college pay?, the name of the bus stop from express way is Iyali-itire bus stop

Its located in Lagos
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by stanogb(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello house, I need help with NTI scratch card. I can't find it in Owerri here. Any suggestions?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chukzonwa(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
Educliq Tutors are group of private/home lesson teachers in Nigeria (all states) , we are devoted to discharge of education services to our prospective clients.

We are recruiting to fill the position below

Job Title: Home/Private Tutor

Locations: all states in nigeria

Job Description
We are recruiting Home/Private Tutor to teach any of the following academic subjects:

Mathematics
English Language
Further Mathematics
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Government
Economics
Financial Accounting
Lit-in-Eng
Commerce
Technical Drawing
Basic Science and Technology
Creative and Cultural Art(CCA)
PVS
Computer Studies and programming
Music
Martial Art
French

Qualifications

Interested candidates should possess any of these qualifications; B.Sc, BA, HND, NCE.
Professional Certification:

IELTS, ICAN, MOUC, PTE, TOEFL, ACCA, NIM etc (not compulsory)

Apply through our portal: www.educliq.com
whatsapp: 08036362133
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by stanogb(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
stanogb:
Hello house, I need help with NTI scratch card. I can't find it in Owerri here. Any suggestions?
Help

(1) (2) (3) ... (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.