Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579311 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alakara(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
ProfGday weldone for these ideas
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
You can reach us @de-knollconsulting@yahoo.com[ quote author=ProfGday post=27361208]*HOW TO ESTABLISH A SCHOOL
1. Get a land close to main rd(parents dnt lik schls in d obscure environments due to difficulty in dropping off their wards @ school on their way to their offices.
2. Buy dat plot of land during raining season to ascertain its suitability(dont by waterlogged land)it is bad for schl business.
3. The structures u erected will determine d type of parents/ppu dt wud patronize you.
4. Get d best hands as ur teachers(ds will determine how successful ur schl wud b)
5. Publicity is d key to ur schl's rapid growth(power of informatn)e.g frequent adverts on radio,leaflet(drop some in banks,churches,mosques)
6. Studies the existing schls arnd u do wht they av nt experimented bfore.e.g if u have to cut the school fees charged by school in other to draw pupils to ur school.But this should not affect the quality of ur services to your clients.
7. You must spend money before u begins to c returns of u investments.
9. Get school bus to take care of the transportation ur pupils to their various houses.
10. Employed somone dat wud b givin u d reports of ur school's conditions on a daily,hourly basis.(schl admin might not av d time for dat)---we refered to them as SCHOOL-POLICE.
11. Collect d schl fees by ursef or make use of the bank(cos if u put any of ur employee in charge u're in soup already).[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sundaynig(m): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello All,

www.Nigerya.com is now looking for Freelancers for Data entry Jobs

Per Sign-Up and Successful Listing is =N= 50 Naira

You can reach me back if you have any enquiries on Support@Nigerya.email

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olempe(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Build a website for the school... Contact me for that. cool

Givemejoy:
You can reach us @de-knollconsulting@yahoo.com[ quote author=ProfGday post=27361208]*HOW TO ESTABLISH A SCHOOL
1. Get a land close to main rd(parents dnt lik schls in d obscure environments due to difficulty in dropping off their wards @ school on their way to their offices.
2. Buy dat plot of land during raining season to ascertain its suitability(dont by waterlogged land)it is bad for schl business.
3. The structures u erected will determine d type of parents/ppu dt wud patronize you.
4. Get d best hands as ur teachers(ds will determine how successful ur schl wud b)
5. Publicity is d key to ur schl's rapid growth(power of informatn)e.g frequent adverts on radio,leaflet(drop some in banks,churches,mosques)
6. Studies the existing schls arnd u do wht they av nt experimented bfore.e.g if u have to cut the school fees charged by school in other to draw pupils to ur school.But this should not affect the quality of ur services to your clients.
9. Get school bus to take care of the transportation ur pupils to their various houses.
10. Employed somone dat wud b givin u d reports of ur school's conditions on a daily,hourly basis.(schl admin might not av d time for dat)---we refered to them as SCHOOL-POLICE.
11. Collect d schl fees by ursef or make use of the bank(cos if u put any of ur employee in charge u're in soup already).
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
I quite agree with you on number 11, but bank charges will be much which for a school starting would really leave a big hole in their pocket.
ProfGday:
*HOW TO ESTABLISH A SCHOOL
11. Collect d schl fees by ursef or make use of the bank(cos if u put any of ur employee in charge u're in soup already).

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
Vacancies exist in a reputable international school located in Isolo Lagos

1. Principal with 5yrs experience with IGSCE qualification.

2. Physics/Maths teacher for high school with IGSCE qualification and exp.

3. Geography teacher

4.Physical and Health education

6.Government and Civic Education

7.Social studies

8. Curriculum developer for Primary School

9.Christian Religious Studies

10.Yoruba

kindly apply within 2 weeks of advert.
send your detailed CV to yvluvu@gmail.com and copy philglad2k@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
Evasthy Welcome back,.sorry if I spelt your name wrong.
Prof.Gday, point 2 is also applicable to looking for a house in Lagos.
Ofumaria, thanks for the ones you have dropped, just like Oliver twist, "WE" want more!!!!
Feedback!!!!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
alakara:
ProfGday weldone for these ideas
I'm happy you appreciate that little ideas of mine. C U @ D TOP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2014
GoldenDr:
Vacancies exist in a reputable international school located in Isolo Lagos

1. Principal with 5yrs experience with IGSCE qualification.

2. Physics/Maths teacher for high school with IGSCE qualification and exp.

3. Geography teacher

4.Physical and Health education

6.Government and Civic Education

7.Social studies

8. Curriculum developer for Primary School

9.Christian Religious Studies

10.Yoruba

kindly apply within 2 weeks of advert.
send your detailed CV to yvluvu@gmail.com and copy philglad2k@yahoo.com
Golden Dr,pls I wish to apply for the post of Geography Teacher(that's my field) I'ave sent my CV into d mails indicated on ur post.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UBA001: 5:52am On Oct 23, 2014
An international school in Aba, Abia State is URGENTLY in need of AN EXPERIENCED GEOGRAPHY TEACHER and A CULTURAL/CREATIVE ARTS TEACHER. The applicants MUST live in Aba, Abia State. Interested applicants should send their C.Vs. to: konyest@gmail.com or TEXT(ONLY TEXT): NAME, SUBJECT, QUALIFICATION(S), LOCATION, SEX, and AGE to 08027400545.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 23, 2014
kkkkkkkk
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tos87(m): 8:56am On Oct 23, 2014
proficient teachers need in a school along Brown road,Aguda ,surulere Lagos.
TD teacher
Agricultural teacher
physics teacher . this much I can get about it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2014
GoldenDr:
*evathyst* Welcome back,.sorry if I spelt your name wrong.
Prof.Gday, point 2 is also applicable to looking for a house in Lagos.
Ofumaria, thanks for the ones you have dropped, just like Oliver twist, "WE" want more!!!!
Feedback!!!!!!!!
edited.

Tnx 4d acknowledgement Bro! I just arrived Lagos ystday. By Heaven's grace, we shall move ds thread to d permanent site. I guess u know wat I mean by dat Sir wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
timyoghurt:

DOES ANYONE IN THE HOUSE KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO BE CERTIFIED as an IGCSE / SAT teacher ASIDES GOING TO THE U.K OR US? I'm an EXECUTIVE MEMBER OF TRCN, STAN, AND MASS LITERACY GROUP. YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS WOULD BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED.
I DO.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
hilaomo:
I DO.

hilaomo, since you do please kindly let it out. I'm waiting
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a
school dedicated to educating the total
person - intellectual, spiritually, socially,
physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim
is to create a new cadre of confident female
leaders who are committed to making a
positive difference.
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls is
recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Physical Education and Art Teacher
Job Description
Effectively organize space, equipment, and
students.
Provide adequate equipment that allows all
children to be active at the same time (e.g.,
one ball per child).
Limit teacher talk or instruction time.
Plan practice opportunities that are structured
for maximum participation (e.g., individual,
partner, and small-group activities;
nonelimination activities; activities that
require no wait time).
Structure the class so that learning occurs
while students are being physically active.
With maximum and quality activity time,
children become more skilled, knowledgeable,
and physically fit
Art and Design Teacher: Responsibilities
Promote and safeguard the welfare of children
and young persons for whom you are
responsible and with whom you come into
contact
Plan and prepare courses and lessons
Teach, according to their educational needs,
the groups assigned to you, including the
setting and marking of work
Set work which can be graded each week, if
possible incorporating a weekly test
Inspect all student portfolios regularly and
insist they are kept in good order
Ensure that a visual record of students’ work
is maintained each year; film and photograph
final Summer exhibition work
Promote the general progress and well-being
of students in your care
Provide students with guidance on educational
and social matters relating to their studies
and future careers
Assist the Head of Department with the
compiling of portfolios, checking of application
forms and personal statements and providing
references for students applying to Art
Colleges
Provide a detailed typed report on each
student each term
Communicate and consult with parents and
other persons or agencies outside the school
as required
Participate in meetings, particularly the
regular Monday staff meeting, regular
departmental meetings and any meetings with
parents
Participate in any arrangements for further
training and professional development
Review methods of teaching and programmes
of work from time to time
Keep all teacher materials up-to-date
Work closely with the Head of Department and
assist with the preparation and introduction of
new courses and schemes of work
Promote Art, Textiles and Photography within
the school and contribute material to the
website
Maintain good order and discipline with your
students both inside and outside the
classroom
Take good care of your teaching space and all
teaching materials provided by the school
Stand in for a colleague should he/she be
away
Set work for your classes if you are away from
school for any reason
Participate in supervisory duties or sporting
activities during the afternoons
Drive students to school in the morning and to
activities in the afternoons and back to the
Houses in the evening provided you have the
appropriate licence
Distribute the weekly grades to your personal
tutor group each Monday evening
Safeguard the Health and Safety of students in
your care
Participate in arrangements for preparing
students for their external examinations
including marking and recording coursework
Invigilate if asked to
Provide individual help for students as
required.
Dress appropriately at all times – the male
dress code includes a tie
Carry out general duties and responsibilities
as deemed reasonable.
Requirements:
First degree and/or teaching degree
At least five years teaching experience
Evidence of further professional study e.g.
Masters
Professional association with a recognized
body is an added advantage
IGCSE certificate would be a plus
Teaching experience in an international school
would be a plus
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2014
Method of Application
Applications should consist of a covering
letter of no more than 2 A4 sides and a
current CV with photograph to be e -mailed
to: info@noblehall.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
A reputable Secondary School located in
Lagos is currently seeking to employ
motivated and qualified candidates to fill the
following positions below:
1.) School Teacher
Subjects:
Mathematics
Economics
English Language
Physics
Biology
C.R.K
Government
Fine Art
Further Mathematics,
Geography.
Qualification
Only professionally trained teachers in B.Sc,
ED, B.ED, PGDE, NCE, MSCED, M.Ed, PHD
should apply.
2.) Driver
Qualification
Must possess O' Level.
Minimum of three (3) years work experience.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
send their application and CV's to:
KGSopportunities@gmail.com
Note
Interview comes up on 28th October, 2014.
Applicants should preferably live within
Oshodi, Isolo, Ajao Environs.
Tel: 08034126181, 08099013222,
Has anyone gotten any invite about the above vacancy?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
@GoldenDr, Plz Sir, as regards d HIGHVILLE Int Sch's(Ile-ife) advert which u posted. D phone number which u put thr Sir, d person isn't picking o

Plz Sir, kindly help me with an alternative phone number or e-mail tru which I can reach them. Tnx!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
Evathyst:
@GoldenDr, Plz Sir, as regards d HIGHVILLE Int Sch's(Ile-ife) advert which u posted. D phone number which u put thr Sir, d person isn't picking o

Plz Sir, kindly help me with an alternative phone number or e-mail tru which I can reach them. Tnx!
Was there a physical address? If yes, I suggest you visit the place and if no, please be patient as regards calling the individual.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
GoldenDr:
Was there a physical address? If yes, I suggest you visit the place and if no, please be patient as regards calling the individual.
Hello,you are doing a good job here,may God bless you.I have B.A in French and PGDed awaiting result,Residing around Lasu area.would really appreciate your kind gesture.Thanx

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2014
I went to eximious yesterday,although I was a little bit late due to the downpour but I was still be able to do micro teaching. After this we wrote an essay then they conducted interview for us.They will start it by Nov and we are also available for private home tutor in case the parents request.
So house, that's my feedback.
Anyone else who attended yesterday' should signify.
We were all six in number.
I saw this at the evening yesterday:

Hello ******
Thank you for your desire to work with us.

After proper consideration we have decided to add your details to our private/home tutor database.

You will be duly contacted when a suitable opening is available.

Regards,
Eximious Academy.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gospi: 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello peeps! I'm in urgent need of A GOOD PRIVATE TUTOR that can work in Surulere Lagos.Male or Female.For 2 hours. Resumption time is 4pm. Salary is 20k.
Only interested persons should call 08181113771.Or if you know anyone who might be interested please feel free to pass it on,you might be helping someone.Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
breezyben:
You guys are doing a very great job here.I just hope those that got a job through this medium will be grateful enough to give the testimony here
it has always been our desire to see graduates smile, but it has been very difficult getting people to give testimonies. But it ain't gonna stop me, give me joy, artistically art, Evathyst, Prof. Gday and of course the boss himself Chief Golden Dr. to give you job posting across and around Nigeria. Stay glued to this thread, "we" have got you covered.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
gospi:
Hello peeps! I'm in urgent need of A GOOD PRIVATE TUTOR that can work in Surulere Lagos.Male or Female.For 2 hours. Resumption time is 4pm. Salary is 20k.
Only interested persons should call 08181113771.Or if you know anyone who might be interested please feel free to pass it on,you might be helping someone.Thank you.
I know of someone that can be available on weekends, do you mind?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thank you for the feedback.
blackiebobo:
I went to eximious yesterday,although I was a little bit late due to the downpour but I was still be able to do micro teaching. After this we wrote an essay then they conducted interview for us.They will start it by Nov and we are also available for private home tutor in case the parents request.
So house, that's my feedback.
Anyone else who attended yesterday' should signify.
We were all six in number.
I saw this at the evening yesterday:

Hello ******
Thank you for your desire to work with us.

After proper consideration we have decided to add your details to our private/home tutor database.

You will be duly contacted when a suitable opening is available.

Regards,
Eximious Academy.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunnypar:
This is a follow up to my post above as regards salaries of teachers in "specific location".
Negotiation is key to getting the needed salary, although preference is given to B.ed gradutes because that is their terrain. More often that not, they are paid the same with other degree holders. A "few"schools pay them a little above other degree holders.

P.S. Schools that are starting CANNOT pay you the needed salary. Some would increase your salary as the number of pupils increase, though there are exceptions especially for schools in highbrow areas and A'level or sixth form schools.

1. Ikorodu- Bayoku 15k-22k(Likewise in Uwelu, Barrack and after the Airforce barracks in Benin, Edo State).
2. Bariga- Somolu 28-30k depending on your qualifications;
3. Festac & Apapa- 45-65k depending on your qualifications;
4. Lekki-80k- 95k depending on your experiences, professional certifications and qualifications;
5. Gbagada-50k depending on qualifications;
6. Anthony- 50k depending on the school and location experience counts a lot;
7. Akute-Ajuwon Axis- 35-45k depending on the location, qualification and experience. Most of them usually have high turnover of teacher.... that leaves much to be desire (visit some post on pages 1-23).
8. Ipaja- 30-40k depending on location, qualification and experience... some are ready to give you accommodation.
9. Ayobo along Redemption camp-18k-28k(Not all schools in that location would pay such)
10. Jabi(Abuja)- it depends on the school & location.

I also sympathise with school owners because they spend a lot, the reason they set up the business is to provide services at acceptable profit and reduce cost to the bearest minimum.

WARNING: This is not to say that you cannot bargain below or above the stated figures above. I STRONGLY advice you do your findings so as to ascertain what is obtainable in the location above.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunnypar:
I have been a guest to this thread for some time now and have observed the trends, comics, job ads, relief and a few intellectual advice.

Teachers are the moulders of "our" future.

Observation:

1. Golden Dr., is an extra-ordinary person in the sense that he started this thread and has kept it going for almost a year despite challenges(because he was off the thread for sometime) . He offered to some very useful tips, words of advice,words of encouragement and how to go about the teaching interviews(Prof. Gday is also a member).

Some others later joined such as Pastordoalone, Ninilowo, DoveQueen ( they have since disappeared), givemejoy, artisticallyart, Prof Gday, not forgetting our own xtfield and a few others.

2. Feedback is necessary in everything and anything we do. it determines decision making process , which could make it delayed or faster for individuals or corporate organisation. Many find it difficult to do this. Thanks to the fellow who posted pictures of a school and dilapidated structures and advertised it was a "reputable" school.... That is feedback. Most persons knew the next step to follow.

3.Some persons are just unfair, even after going through pages of newspapers for job ads, they find it difficult to share.... that to me is wickedness and heartlessness, YES!!! because the job maybe far away from you and someone could be close to where the job is.

4. Some that are far away from the "action" (where the jobs are concentrated) should do as the experts on this thread have suggested.

5. Many are stingy with information not exclusive to this thread, although a major bane on NAIRALAND.

6. Typographical error should be discouraged for a teacher or would-be teacher on this thread (mediocrity should be discouraged) grammatical constructions and punctautions such as full stop, commas e.t.c are VERY important.

Suggestions:
it is good we have a forum like this and a thread solely for the teachers.

1. Feedback cannot be over- emphasized. Please do give feedback when necessary.

2. When you see a job ad that you know you are far from it, please post it.

3. It would not be a bad idea if we have individuals from say Gombe, Bayelsa, Zaria and the likes dropping teaching jobs in that region.

4. If each one can reach one, each one can teach one.

5. it would not be a bad idea if we know the salary range of schools within "specific" locations within a region like Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ikorodu, Festac, Orile, Ringroad, Sabon geri,Ugbowo, Dugbe, Kubuwa, Kabba e.t.c by doing,it will save us a lot.

6. Ensure you read, re-read and read you post before posting, for crying out loud there is the modify button.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
My humble feedback from d interview I went for today. Watch out wink
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2014
The American University of Nigeria, Yola, is seeking for qualified individuals into the following vacant positons. This position is a local one open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.

Assistant Teacher
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationNCE LocationAdamawa Job FieldEducation / Teaching

Department: AUN Academy
Opening Date: 22nd October, 2014
Closing Date: 4th November, 2014

The position of Assistant Teacher Early Learning Center shall work in pre-school, nursery and reception classes with children aged between three and five. The Assistant Teacher is responsible for providing pupils with appropriate learning activities and experiences designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth, enabling pupils to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society. Duties expected of the position include but are not limited to the following.

Position Requirements:

At least a National Certificate of Education (NCE).
A Bachelor’s in Education would be an added advantage.
Prior experience as working with pupils in early years classes
Other requirements, abilities for the position:

Experience teaching young children
Passion for teaching
Demonstrate genuine and love and fondness for children
Infant and Toddler Caregiver
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationSecondary School (SSCE) LocationAdamawa Job FieldHospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Department: AUN Academy
Opening Date: 22nd October, 2014
Closing Date: 4th November, 2014

SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Infant & Toddler Caregiver is responsible for delivering a high quality program for children; in accordance to the Centers guidelines. The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child’s progress.

Position Requirements:

At least a SSCE /high school cert or its equivalent.
One year of experience in an early childhood program serving infants and toddlers.
Must have (or be willing to obtain) training and experience necessary to develop consistent, stable, and supportive relationships with very young children.
Communicate effectively with infants, toddlers, their parents, and other staff.
Provide quality, nurturing care to infants and toddlers enrolled in the program.
Maintain effective, working relationships with children, parents, and staff.
Demonstrate genuine love and fondness for children
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their resumes, cover letters and references to recruitment@aun.edu.ng before the closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

AUN is an equal-opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, and marital
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=Sunnypar post=27420752][/quote]I am happy that you are on this thread.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
Applications,are invited from suitably qualified candidates for immediate appointment to academic/non-academic positions at CRISSA.

CRISSA is a Christian Secondary School owned by The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and operates
full boarding for students. The positions are as follows:
(1) PRINCIPAL
(2) MATHEMATICS TUTOR
(3) MAINTENANCE OFFICER
(4) HOUSEMASTER
(5) COOKS

Principal
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationOndo Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Education / Teaching

QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must possess a minimum of first University degree in Education (B.ED), obtained from a recognized institution, Masters Degree in Education (M.ED) will be an added advantaged and must have registered with the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN). Candidate must be Computer Literate, and must have served as Vice Principal or Principal with at least 10 years teaching experience.

Teaching Staff
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationBA/BSc/HND LocationOndo Job FieldEducation / Teaching
Tutors are required in Science subjects, especially MATHEMATICS.

QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess at least B. ED in Mathematics from a recognized University.

Maintenance Officer
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationOND LocationOndo Job FieldEngineering / Technical
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess a Minimum of OND in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics or Mechanical). Trade test and Crafts-men Certificate will be an added advantage. He/She must be able to carry out minor repairs.

Housemaster
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationNCE LocationOndo Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess at least a minimum of NCE or OND, born again Christian, not less than 30 years of age, athletic and agile and must be a lover of children.

Cooks
Job TypeFull TimeQualificationSecondary School (SSCE) LocationOndo Job FieldCatering / Confectionery
QUALIFICATIONS: He/She must possess primary six leaving certificate, must be a born again Christian, neat, polite and must be good in cooking.

Method of Application
Interested candidates are to submit 15 copies of their application with their curriculum vitae and photocopies of
their academic certificates attached and addressed to:

THE PRINCIPAL,
CRISSA,
AKURE

All applications with the relevant documents stated above must be submitted to the office of:

THE PASTOR IN CHARGE OF REGION 22
RCCG, PROVINCIAL CATHEDRAL
(JESUS HOUSE)
OPP. NEW GARAGE, OKEJEBU STREET,
AKURE, ONDO STATE,
NIGERIA.

CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION IS: MONDAY 17TH NOVEMBER,2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.