Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575718 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Appraizzal: 8:43pm On May 26, 2017
Jombojombo:
***Pls who else got this***

Dear Applicant,

You have been selected for an Aptitude Test with us.

PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY!!!

The test is scheduled to hold Saturday 1st July, 2017 (from 11am - 6pm) via our online portal: http://aptitude-tests.bekaufmann.com

The aptitude test would be 200 multi-choice questions expected to be completed by each applicant within 25 minutes.

If you are one of those curious applicants who have been calling us on phone to know the type of questions to expect, please follow this link https://voguepay.com/pay/bnl/592825177724e to purchase and download a PDF format of three (3) different Interview Aptitude Practice Test Questions from which we would draw a percentage of the aptitude questions.

We have made the questions available until 25th of June, 2017 for purchase only, to limit the level of access from applicants, as too many applicants passing the test would be a headache for us. Also note that purchase of these past questions is only necessary for you, NOT COMPULSORY.

Applicants who pass the aptitude test would be invited for physical/oral interview with our HR team, and would be interviewed on the areas they applied for.

We wish you best of luck!

Best regards,

Afolami O. Adedeji

Administrative Head

HYPERLINK "mailto:admin@bekaufmann.com"admin@bekaufmann.com

(+234) 07087808876

BeKaufmann DigiTech

I did.... But there's no name for the school or location. Anyone with ideas please help
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spenca: 5:30am On May 27, 2017
Those that intend to have a long life career in the educational sector or at least a long time in this sector , this information concerns you , was sent to my coy from the ministry, don't know if it is universal or my coy just wants to implement it using the government as an alibi, whichever way it's a useful info for all

Good Day,

All teachers should take note of the directive below from the Ministry to Education and ensure that you are in compliance with all instructions.

Thank you

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, May 17, 2017 at 5:14 PM
Subject: TEACHERS' REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF NIGERIA.

Please note, this is for your information -

The Registrar/Chief Executive officer, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, Prof. Olusegun Ajiboye, has warned that the federal government will not allow any teacher without the professional certificate of the TRCN to teach beyond 2017. Ajiboye who made this known in Ibadan on Tuesday, explained that the policy was part of the three-year Ministerial Strategic Plan designed by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu.

According to Ajiboye, the council will stop the present registration system that does not entail any examination at the end of May 2017, while the first professional qualifying examination of the TRCN will take place at the end of September 2017. He said the policy was designed to fully professionalise teaching in Nigeria and ensure that only those who were qualified to teach were employed by the government for quality assurance. Saying the Muhammadu Buhari administration would not joke with professionalism in the teaching profession, Ajiboye added that teachers who registered on or before May 31, 2017, would be exempted from the qualifying examinations. He said already, the council had registered about 1.6 million teachers since he assumed office. Ajiboye added , “By the end of 2017, Nigerian children will be taught by only qualified professional teachers who can deliver the quality education desirous for the elevation of our children and our country. Professionalism is the key for entering into the profession; those who do not have what it takes cannot be trusted with the future of our children. We are out to ensure a guaranteed future for our future leaders by ensuring that those who teach them are the best around. This will translate to higher performances and better value for professional teachers. The professional examination takes place by the end of September and it is the first of its kind; we have structured it into modules of different categories. This is in line with the three-year Ministerial Strategic Plan on education policy designed by the Minister of Education.’’

The TRCN boss listed the modules in the examination as category A (PhD holders), Category B (Masters degree holders), Category C (Bachelor degree holders) and Category D (NCE holders).

Best wishes,
Ms. 'Bukola Orenuga
APEN Coordinator
49, Sobo Arobiodu Street, GRA, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria.
M: +234-8097051401
Connect with us online:
Twitter: @APENCONNECT
Instagram: @APENNGR
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apennigeria
The Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN) represents the interests of private schools in Nigeria. APEN actively supports improvements in the Nigerian education sector and works to complement government efforts in the formal educational development of Children in Nigeria.
APEN’s Vision
Our vision is of a Nigeria in which qualitative private education is provided to all learners, leading to a value-based community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tosinman: 6:30am On May 27, 2017
Mikolex:
where are u coming 4rm?
Ikorodu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 7:50am On May 27, 2017
Good morning great teachers
I got an interview at City light Bilingual High Svhool, Ikeja.
If you know about their payment and other important info about the school, pls share
Its urgent
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Starieangel(f): 8:01am On May 27, 2017
tosinman:
Please who else got this. I can't remember all the
applications I put in for
Following your recent application you have been short listed
to attend an interview with KDS
Address: 14 Abiodun Odukoya Street off ofada road by
mama gold warehouse Mowe.
Date; Saturday 10/6/2017
Time: 10.00am.
Dressing: responsible dressing no jeans, simple, clean
corporate.
Come along with your writing materials for the first round of
the interview.
2. Also you're required to submit copies of your original
credentials not result notifications on the same day.
Successful candidate will further be screened for the last lap
of the interview. Come fully prepared and we wish you all
the best in the interview. Thanks
KDS management
What does KS mean? I no the stress though.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sandammy(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2017
spenca:
Those that intend to have a long life career in the educational sector or at least a long time in this sector , this information concerns you , was sent to my coy from the ministry, don't know if it is universal or my coy just wants to implement it using the government as an alibi, whichever way it's a useful info for all

Good Day,

All teachers should take note of the directive below from the Ministry to Education and ensure that you are in compliance with all instructions.

Thank you

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, May 17, 2017 at 5:14 PM
Subject: TEACHERS' REGISTRATION COUNCIL OF NIGERIA.

Please note, this is for your information -

The Registrar/Chief Executive officer, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, Prof. Olusegun Ajiboye, has warned that the federal government will not allow any teacher without the professional certificate of the TRCN to teach beyond 2017. Ajiboye who made this known in Ibadan on Tuesday, explained that the policy was part of the three-year Ministerial Strategic Plan designed by the Minister of Education, Malam Adamu Adamu.

According to Ajiboye, the council will stop the present registration system that does not entail any examination at the end of May 2017, while the first professional qualifying examination of the TRCN will take place at the end of September 2017. He said the policy was designed to fully professionalise teaching in Nigeria and ensure that only those who were qualified to teach were employed by the government for quality assurance. Saying the Muhammadu Buhari administration would not joke with professionalism in the teaching profession, Ajiboye added that teachers who registered on or before May 31, 2017, would be exempted from the qualifying examinations. He said already, the council had registered about 1.6 million teachers since he assumed office. Ajiboye added , “By the end of 2017, Nigerian children will be taught by only qualified professional teachers who can deliver the quality education desirous for the elevation of our children and our country. Professionalism is the key for entering into the profession; those who do not have what it takes cannot be trusted with the future of our children. We are out to ensure a guaranteed future for our future leaders by ensuring that those who teach them are the best around. This will translate to higher performances and better value for professional teachers. The professional examination takes place by the end of September and it is the first of its kind; we have structured it into modules of different categories. This is in line with the three-year Ministerial Strategic Plan on education policy designed by the Minister of Education.’’

The TRCN boss listed the modules in the examination as category A (PhD holders), Category B (Masters degree holders), Category C (Bachelor degree holders) and Category D (NCE holders).

Best wishes,
Ms. 'Bukola Orenuga
APEN Coordinator
49, Sobo Arobiodu Street, GRA, Ikeja
Lagos, Nigeria.
M: +234-8097051401
Connect with us online:
Twitter: @APENCONNECT
Instagram: @APENNGR
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/apennigeria
The Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN) represents the interests of private schools in Nigeria. APEN actively supports improvements in the Nigerian education sector and works to complement government efforts in the formal educational development of Children in Nigeria.
APEN’s Vision
Our vision is of a Nigeria in which qualitative private education is provided to all learners, leading to a value-based community.
The directive is real. My sister who currently teach in a public school has already obtained the form. I think it's around 3k paid into a certain bank account of the organization
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beshiman(m): 10:19am On May 27, 2017
sandammy:

The directive is real. My sister who currently teach in a public school has already obtained the form. I think it's around 3k paid into a certain bank account of the organization

Please, can you help me ask her for the procedures to follow in obtaining the form and for the registration? I also want to apply.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bakerdav: 12:00pm On May 27, 2017
Saw the text this morning for test
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MissIndependent(f): 7:59pm On May 27, 2017
Pls what is the implication of marking two different waec subjects? A friend of mine gate crashed and they gave him envelope for 2 science subjects. Pls urgent response
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 9:49pm On May 27, 2017
Pojomojo:
davepepple83@gmail.com Send your cv to the above mail if you want to join the whatsapp group
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jetinvestment: 10:18pm On May 27, 2017
Find the job you have being looking for here!!!. https://gopanta.com/jobs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2017
MissIndependent:
Pls what is the implication of marking two different waec subjects? A friend of mine gate crashed and they gave him envelope for 2 science subjects. Pls urgent response
they won't pay him/her for one of the subject
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MissIndependent(f): 11:47am On May 28, 2017
endtime1:
they won't pay him/her for one of the subject
Really? Are u sure about this?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iranlola: 12:20pm On May 28, 2017
CRESTVIEW ACADEMY OLODO IWO ROAD IBADAN

We are currently seeking highly innovative and qualified teachers to fill multiple openings in this newly established, technologically driven and achievement-focused school for the 2017-2018 school year. These positions will involve teaching students and assist in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities.
Qualification and Experience:
∙Minimum of bachelor degree in relevant Teaching Subject (Degree in Education Preferred)
. Teaching experience is required. (Fresh graduate may also apply)
∙Fluent written and spoken English
∙Ability to create a positive, achievement-oriented, and structured learning environment in which all students can achieve.
. Strong organizational, planning, and implementations skills.
Areas of openings are;
1.Mathematics
2.English Language Art
3.Basic Science
4.Social Studies and Civic Education
5.Basic Technology
6.French
7.Cultural and creative Art
8.KeyBoarding and Computer Applications
9. Business Studies
10.Physical and Health Education
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email:
ibadancrestviewacademy@gmail.com
Application Closing Date
15th June 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2017
Profandie:
Good morning great teachers
I got an interview at City light Bilingual High Svhool, Ikeja.
If you know about their payment and other important info about the school, pls share
Its urgent
Thanks in anticipation

I got same mail and seek same info. Is your email andre .....? What position did you apply for?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 5:11pm On May 28, 2017
Femmyfamous4u:

I got same mail and seek same info. Is your email andre .....? What position did you apply for?
Yes it is Andre.....
I applied for a teaching position
And you?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2017
Obviously, it is a teaching position. I actually meant the subject you applied to teach. Mine is Economics by the way, kindly send me a message on whatsapp through the number in my profile.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
Femmyfamous4u:
Obviously, it is a teaching position. I actually meant the subject you applied to teach. Mine is Economics by the way, kindly send me a message on whatsapp through the number in my profile.
Okay I will
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 4:21pm On May 29, 2017
Chamak Educational Services Lagos is seeking for experienced and seasoned teachers (Home Lesson Bases) in all subjects.

Requirements
B.sc/HND (Science,engineering,Education e.t.c),

Interested in this job? Apply now

On Telegram? Join the Teaching Jobs Telegram group - https:///teachernigeria.
Get vacancies on Whatsapp! Join our WhatsApp group: http://www.teacher.com.ng/joinwhatsappgroup2
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrsNaira(f): 8:36am On May 30, 2017
Good morning, all.
Please how do I get to Admiralty way, Lekki from Adenyi Jones, Ikeja? Is there a Lagbus or BRT route? Or is it the yellow danfo bus?

I will be leaving early in the morning for an interview.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 11:09am On May 30, 2017
From Adeniyi Jones, get to Ikeja Under bridge, enter CMS, from CMS enter Lekki phase 1 and tell the bus conductor where that you are dropping by Admiralty way...i hope it helps. There is no BRT bus there is LAGBUS in Oshodi that reaches CMS or Ajah...i am not too sure
MrsNaira:
Good morning, all.
Please how do I get to Admiralty way, Lekki from Adenyi Jones, Ikeja? Is there a Lagbus or BRT route? Or is it the yellow danfo bus?

I will be leaving early in the morning for an interview.

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MrsNaira(f): 11:13am On May 30, 2017
Aim07:
From Adeniyi Jones, get to Ikeja Under bridge, enter CMS, from CMS enter Lekki phase 1 and tell the bus conductor where that you are dropping by Admiralty way...i hope it helps. There is no BRT bus there is LAGBUS in Oshodi that reaches CMS or Ajah...i am not too sure
Yes, you've been very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by africo13610(m): 4:15pm On May 30, 2017
I was mesage for an interview wit Legacy college of education. Did anybody has any info about dem?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Akell(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2017
alluredmary:
CHRISTFIELD, pls which side in ado ekiti
Adebayo along Alaafia Hospital
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2017
africo13610:
I was mesage for an interview wit Legacy college of education. Did anybody has any info about dem?
I don't know but please how did you apply?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 9:18pm On May 30, 2017
The Regent School Abuja and The Regent College are currently recruiting for several positions:

1. Accounting
2. Biology
3. Business
4. Economics
5. Chemistry
and more

Please follow application instructions when applying
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kemex(f): 3:46pm On May 31, 2017
Please what does an aptitude test for a teaching position entails?
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by africo13610(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2017
@kemex africo007@gmail.com is my mail, i didnt get d message u send
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 6:11pm On May 31, 2017
Trainer at Halogen Security

*Qualified secondary school teachers can apply

The trainer is to take responsibility for the training and development of cadets and guards to enable them acquire the required knowledge, skills, competencies and attitudes to deliver a first rate service to Halogen Security Limited's clients

Requirements
Minimum a university degree with at least two years training and development experience

OR

HND and CIPM certification with at least two years training and development experience.

Interested in this position? Apply now

Get vacancies on Whatsapp! Join our WhatsApp group: http://www.teacher.com.ng/joinwhatsappgroup2
Join the Teaching Jobs Telegram group - https:///teachernigeria.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2017
An International College located at Ayobo- Ipaja, Lagos State, is currently seeking applications from suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Vice Principal Admin Location: Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos Qualifications BED, B.Sc, BA, MSc, MED With minimum of 3 years experience in an Int’l college.

Job Title: A'Level Teacher Location: Lagos Qualifications B.Ed, B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, M.Ed With minimum of 2 years experience In Cambridge, A' Level, 13MB, SAT, IELTS, & TOEFI.

Job Title: School Receptionist Location: Lagos Qualifications B.Ed, B.Sc, B.A, M.Sc, M.Ed. With good communication skills.

Job Title: Experienced Principal Location: Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos Qualifications BE, B.Sc, BA, MSc, MED With good managerial skills, minimum of 5 years working experience in the conduct of Foreign Exams.

How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: goldbmc20@yahoo.com on or before the closing date above.

Venue 15/17 Prince Akinboro Street, Off Alaja Road, Megida B/Stop, Ayobo-Ipaja, Lagos State.

Note Shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their mobile lines on 16th June 2017.

Also candidates should come along with their credentials Application Deadline 15th June, 2017. Interview Date Time: 8am, 17th June, 2017.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Withambition(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2017
http://thelegaldiary.com/
Hello People. It's so nice and interesting to have you on-board. Have you ever observed that Law is almost, if not, everything in the society? Believe it! The Law can either make or mar you. You think it is only Lawyers that should know the Law? Definitely not! In fact, what should give your Lawyer an edge over you is that he know where to find the Law.
For your own interest, THE LEGAL DIARY seeks to educate you on your legal rights and duties by posting the Legal stories of people and proffering Legal advice as much as possible. This can be in form of decided cases, fresh briefs or even hypothetical cases we can learn from.
Note, however, that nobody is an island of knowledge or above mistake. So, the opinions of learned persons on the various platform are also welcome. This is also an opportunity for us to ask that question that has been bothering us about our legal rights or duties in our day to day activities.

Visit THE LEGAL DIARY on http://thelegaldiary.com/
IG: @mylegaldiary
FB: https://m./1298091223567870
E-mail: my.legaldiary@gmail.com
Twitter: @mylegaldiary1

JOIN THIS TRAIN AND LET'S RIDE ON!!!
This is why you should document your contract! http://thelegaldiary.com/you-should-document-contracts/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by missnawty(f): 11:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Need a teaching job pls.. In Abuja . I can teach all art subjects . LLB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.