Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2573579 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Matron
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Location Ogun
Job Field Medical / Health
Job Description:
Candidates should possess relevant qualification. Must not be above 50 years and should have nursing background
Requirements: Applicants must be registered nurses with SRN certificate or retired matrons, should enjoy working with young boarding students of diverse nationalities/backgrounds
Skills/Competencies:
The work would normally include all or most of the following:
Responsibility for pupils’ health
being aware of their individual health problems
looking after pupils with minor illnesses and giving out non-prescription medicines
taking pupils to medical appointments and calling for emergency treatment if necessary
keeping pupils’ records up-to-date.
Personal Care
helping pupils settle in to school life by providing a sympathetic ear and support
working with members of staff to help pupils enjoy school life and to achieve their potential
taking responsibility with other house staff for supervising pupils, making sure they are clean and well behaved all the time
keeping pupils' families informed about pupils’ health and well-being.
Domestic
ensuring pupils have clean clothes, which are sewn and replaced when necessary
supervising cleaning staff in the hostel
ordering medical supplies
carrying out an inventory of fixtures and fittings and reporting the need for repairs and replacements.
The work would normally include all or most of the following:
Responsibility for pupils’ health
being aware of their individual health problems
looking after pupils with minor illnesses and giving out non-prescription medicines
taking pupils to medical and dental appointments and calling for emergency treatment if necessary
keeping pupils’ records up to date.
Personal Care
helping pupils settle in to school life by providing a sympathetic ear and support
working with members of staff to help pupils enjoy school life and to achieve their potential
taking responsibility with other house staff for supervising pupils, making sure they are clean and well behaved when they are not in school
keeping pupils' families informed about pupils’ health and well-being.
Domestic
ensuring pupils have clean clothes, which are repaired and replaced when necessary
supervising cleaning and domestic staff
ordering cleaning, domestic and medical supplies
carrying out an inventory of fixtures and fittings and reporting the need for repairs and replacements.
Method of Application
Successful applicant resumes immediately.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Mictec International School was established in 1992. In the year 2000, Mictec International High School came into existence. Our classes range from the Creche, Pre-School,Elementary Year 1 - 6, Junior and Senior High School.
Our school academic operations and social life are entirely based on Christian faith. As our motto indicates, the totality of our programmes here are geared towards enabling our students to make maximum use of their time in worthwhile academics and co-curricular ventures. You are therefore assured of a stimulating environment in which every child is encouraged at all times to aim beyond the skies.
IT Officer
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND
Experience 2 - 3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field ICT / Computer
Responsibilities
Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
Replacing parts as required;
Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
supporting the roll-out of new applications;
Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time;
Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with staff and other professionals, such as software developers;
Testing and evaluating new technology;
conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Use of social media platforms to promote the school.
Criteria:
Excellent in LAN, WAN, AP, must possess good networking skill.
Good in repair and troubleshooting of Laptops and Desktop Systems
Good in installation of OS & AS
Excellent in the use of social media platforms: twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc
Excellent in web design / desktop design
2 - 3 years practical experience (this must be demonstrated during interview)
Qualification required: HND/BSC in relevant discipline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application to schoolhr@mictecschools.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Livebygrace: 5:12am On Jun 14, 2017
Tpappie:
Anyone with a good map of pinefield schools from Epe? Your response will be appreciated

Find your way to Lekki Phase 1 and enter the gate to get a bus. Tell the driver u're going to Babatunde Anjons Street, then alight at Christ Avenue Junction and walk into that Christ Avenue street. U will see the school by your left. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by blessedgal(f): 5:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 14, 2017
Livebygrace:

Find your way to Lekki Phase 1 and enter the gate to get a bus. Tell the driver u're going to Babatunde Anjons Street, then alight at Christ Avenue Junction and walk into that Christ Avenue street. U will see the school by your left. Best of luck.

Thank you so much sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by blessedgal(f): 6:10am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Livebygrace: 7:21am On Jun 14, 2017
Tpappie:

Thank you so much sir.

URW

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by brightballer(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2017
Thanks, Prince16.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Prince16: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2017
brightballer:
Thanks, Prince16.
Uwc
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2017
Tpappie:

Thank you so much sir.

My email is visible in my profile.... kindly check my signature and send me what you wanna know or share

thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tosinman: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who else got a message from King David School Mowe.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by McDonald70: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
pls i have got this interview with mindsmithltd, any idea how the interview goes.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Adexy4us:

My email is visible in my profile.... kindly check my signature and send me what you wanna know or share

thanks

Sent. Awaiting your prompt response. I have their exam tmrw. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Tpappie:

Sent. Awaiting your prompt response. I have their exam tmrw. Thanks.

Didn't get any mail from you..
If you are talking of Pinefield school
Consider the ff

They are top notch school that only run a British curriculum. Be prepared for an igcse past examination of subject of your proficiency.

Don't bargain for less than 100k if you are not at the island unless their accommodation is not filled up

All the best

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
Adexy4us:

Consider the ff

They are top notch school that only run a British curriculum. Be prepared for an igcse past examination of subject of your proficiency.

OK. Thanks. I'm based in IB.

Don't bargain for less than 100k if you are not at the island unless their accommodation is not filled up

All the best
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Adexy4us:

Consider the ff

All the best

I live at ibadan. Thanks a lot.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Someone help me with vacancy in a reputable school within festac and ojo axis.... Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bottlewater1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
abeg look, help a brother that is in need of job ooo around iju ishaga, agege, Ikeja, ojodu berger and its environ..pls ooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bottlewater1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
abeg look, help a brother that is in need of job ooo around iju ishaga, agege, Ikeja, ojodu berger and its environ..pls ooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
bottlewater1:
abeg look, help a brother that is in need of job ooo
around iju ishaga, agege, Ikeja, ojodu berger and its environ..pls ooo

Abeg look.... Pls Let a brother take his CV and submit to schools around and pray unto God for a better offer oo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Talk2tobo(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pls Nairalanders Help Wit Any Sch Recruiting Around Ikorodu , Ketu And Ojota Environs. I Av A BEd in geography education.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Titay(f): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Titay:
For those in the teaching line who need extra income. You can work while you make extra income on weekly basis on egg supply business. Had I known this earlier, I would have been financially independent. Just locate a major egg distributor/depot close to you and collect eggs on weekly basis to supply abokis, pastries shops, market women, supermarkets and if possible direct consumers. You will be amazed at how much you will make in one week. I have been there: teaching under stress and earning peanuts. For more information contact or whatsapp me on 08137653868
make hay while the sun shine
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Westside Academy in collaboration with Study Overseas Specialized Institute is an organization which is saddled with the responsibility of providing qualitative educational services both internationally and locally to students who wish to study in America, Europe, Asia, South Africa, Nigeria, etc.

Departments

1. Mathematics

2. Geography

Job Description

Westside academy geography teacher is charged with the responsibility to teach consistently high quality lessons to contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
Duties

To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all key stages.
Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Geography.
Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning & teaching.
Prioritize and manage time effectively

Method of Application

Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: info@westsideacademy.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Tannie(f): 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
singlessubway:
Tannie, how now?
I'm good
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Pojomojo: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Those in favour to start another thread click the like button, those against click share

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nikebiwa: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2017
May I ask why?
Pojomojo:
Those in favour to start another thread click the like button, those against click share
May I ask why?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Talk2tobo(m): 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls Nairalanders Help Wit Any Sch Recruiting Around Ikorodu, Ketu And Ojota, Seriously In Need Of A Work, I Am A BEd holder in geography education. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teacherjobs: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Vacancies at Slum2School

Slum2School Africa is recruiting teachers!
Interested? Apply via: Slum2School
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
TippyToes KidCare is a state of the art Nursery that provides high quality education, enhanced development learning skills and a world class play environment for kids in Abuja, Nigeria.

We are in the process of recruiting Dynamic, Self-motivated, Enthusiastic candidate of any ethnicity for immediate employment in the capacity below:

French Teacher
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 4 years
Location Abuja
Job Field Education / Teaching

Job Description

Tippytoes Kidcare Nursery is seeking a French teacher to deliver French lessons to children in early years.
The school requires an enthusiastic French teacher who will be able to engage children ages two to five years old while teaching them French.
The applicant should be a native French speaker or fluent in French to be eligible for this position.
Working in an early years setting with a previous experience working as a French teacher within this phase is an advantage.
Requirements

Must possess at least 4yrs Early Years Teaching experience with qualified documented Certification.
Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
Ability to maintain a supportive and encouraging team environment.
Keep abreast of educational developments.
Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.

Nursery and Early Years Teacher (NEYT)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 4 years
Location Abuja
Job Field Education / Teaching

Job Description

An opportunity has arisen for an experienced EYFS teacher to join our committed staff team.
We are looking for an outstanding early years practitioner who believes in the potential of all children.
The candidate should be passionate about developing exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work.
The candidate should also be committed to working in close partnership with parents.
Requirements

Must possess at least 4yrs EYFS teaching experience.
Qualified documented Certification / Diploma in British & Montessori Educational curriculum.
Ability to work outside regular office hours including weekends, holidays or any other days as required and must possess strong interpersonal skills.
Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children
Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
Ability to incorporate a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
Able to maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
Keep abreast of educational developments.
Keep accurate and updated on-going records and prepare reports.
The position is charged with the responsibility of maintaining a detailed record of each child's progress.
The preferred candidate must have a minimum of a (B. Ed) or (BSc.), a certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage.
Must have a minimum of 4 years in teaching early years.
Must be computer proficient.

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and Cover Letter to: vacancy@tippytoeskidcare.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bottlewater1(m): 4:35am On Jun 16, 2017
Adexy4us:

Abeg look.... Pls Let a brother take his CV and submit to schools around and pray unto God for a better offer oo
I have done that tire ooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2017
bottlewater1:

I have done that tire ooo

Then don't relent..... take the time You have now to equip your self well in the subject of your choice . Keep sending CVs online and also hard copies.
By July ending the transfer window for teachers will be officially opened and you will keep getting interview calls

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.