Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570441 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by meemaa: 3:12am On May 18, 2018
Dear Applicant,
Following the advertisement in the Guardian newspaper of Feb 6, 2018 and your application, you are invited for an Interview at No 125, Obadina St, off Lola Holloway, Omole GRA Phase 1, Ojodu Lagos on Saturday May 19, 2018 at 10:00 am. Please be punctual. Check your email for details

Please I've been receiving their invitation for a teaching position but dont know how real they are 'cuz there is no name of the school or name of the recruiting coy or name of the building where the interview will be done...please who can help with useful information about the invitation ( the real identity, their quality, pay etc) thanks....

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2018
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if you no wan make them use for rituals stay ur house
meemaa:
Dear Applicant,
Following the advertisement in the Guardian newspaper of Feb 6, 2018 and your application, you are invited for an Interview at No 125, Obadina St, off Lola Holloway, Omole GRA Phase 1, Ojodu Lagos on Saturday May 19, 2018 at 10:00 am. Please be punctual. Check your email for details

Please I've been receiving their invitation for a teaching position but dont know how real they are 'cuz there is no name of the school or name of the recruiting coy or name of the building where the interview will be done...please who can help with useful information about the invitation ( the real identity, their quality, pay etc) thanks....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sparkle4u(f): 12:36pm On May 18, 2018
meemaa:
Dear Applicant,

What did you apply for?. How many time have you receive their messages?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emmahoney(m): 1:50am On May 19, 2018
There is a vacancy for the position of Chemistry and Biology Teacher in an international school at Majek/Abijoh (close to Ajah), Lagos.

The candidate should be able to develop engaging curricula including lab experiments and other scientific investigations, should be able to present lessons and evaluate student performance.

Candidate must have at least 2 years relevant experience.

Qualified candidate should send CV and cover letter to info@eaglesworldschools.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bangalee1(m): 2:14pm On May 19, 2018
A friend needs a teaching job in ilorin. Science, maths, b.tech.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
demmybite:
I stay at power line in Magboro, for any private lesson on mathematics, basic science, basic tech, further mathematics, economics, business studies, english for any level, and any mathematics related courses for undergraduate. You can reach me on 08169143242 can come over to Arepo too if that's where you want it.

You aren't a good teacher. You can never teach all perfectly.

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2018
Tpappie:

grin cheesy This made me remember when I was new in this profession, I was teaching Maths, F/Maths, Basic science and chemistry. I used to call myself 'gbogbo nise' teacher grin cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 19, 2018
Tpappie:

But I've taught all before, yeah might not be as active in all as mathematics because that's my field. But, I've got some other teachers I wanna help with private lessons here. So should I be expecting your call?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 19, 2018
babajeje123:

grin cheesy This made me remember when I was new in this profession, I was teaching Maths, F/Maths, Basic science and chemistry. I used to call myself 'gbogbo nise' teacher grin cheesy

Na body go tell yoi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by RealityShot: 12:44pm On May 20, 2018
PORT HARCOURT PEOPLE

Teachers wanted at Anns International Comprehensive College,
26 igwe St, off Eligbolo Rd, Rumuodumaya.

- English and Literature-in-English teacher (senior secondary)

Submit your application and CV in person before 15th July.
(be ready for 'insitu' interview)
Good luck.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:23am On May 21, 2018
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Nanny

Details
Family size: 4
Children: Boy 2+ years, Girl 8 months old
Requirements
Qualities we want in a Professional Nanny
Christian
Very Experienced in Handling and caring for Children
Educated and Speaks very good English
Very respectful and truthful
Very clean, decent and presentable
Always follow instructions to the letter
Very fast learner and can work with little or no supervision
Have the ability to multi task and think outside the box.
Hard worker and not elderly
Any additional qualities will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: info@criada.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:24am On May 21, 2018

Job Title: Male Cleaner/House-help

Requirements
Qualities for Cleaner/Househelp
Christian
Very experienced in cleaning houses
Educated, speaks and understands Very good English
Very clean, decent and presentable.
very fast leaner and can work with little or no supervision
Hard worker
Possible has worked in a professional cleaning agency or company before.
Salary
N40,000 per month.

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: info@criada.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lakesidenoh: 10:37am On May 21, 2018
Good morning All,

I am in need of a job. I teach IGCSE Economics and Business Studies. I can also teach CRS. I reside in Lagos. Kindly help me. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2018
giftlygifted:

Job Title: Male Cleaner/House-help

Requirements
Qualities for Cleaner/Househelp
Christian
Very experienced in cleaning houses
Educated, speaks and understands Very good English
Very clean, decent and presentable.
very fast leaner and can work with little or no supervision
Hard worker
Possible has worked in a professional cleaning agency or company before.
Salary
N40,000 per month.

Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.

How to Apply

must the person be male?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2018
Good morning.
A good English teacher is urgently needed please.
The school is located in Agege.
Anyone interested should contact- 08028463623
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by farem: 5:02pm On May 21, 2018
opylas:

Pick a day (a Monday, preferably), and comb the area. You could check out schools in Morogbo as well. What do/can you teach?

Please how much do you think a SUBJECT teacher for js classes can earn monthly.
S/he is not going to be an employee of the d school but on one subject contract.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by farem: 5:05pm On May 21, 2018
S/he is not going to be an employee of the d school but on one subject contract.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fabybankses(m): 7:45pm On May 21, 2018
[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Tpappie:
A math with science home lesson teacher for an SS1 student is needed at Ijebu ode , Ogun state along Molipa Express. The pay is between 12k to 15k. Let me know if you are interested on 07081725755...

I live around Oke-owa, I am interested, you can call me on 08034894353
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 21, 2018
[quote author=fabybankses post=67758027][b][/b][color=#000099][/color]

I live around Oke-owa, I am interested, you can call me on 08034894353[

I will.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 8:45pm On May 21, 2018
lakesidenoh:
Good morning All,

I am in need of a job. I teach IGCSE Economics and Business Studies. I can also teach CRS. I reside in Lagos. Kindly help me. Thank you
Can I have your contact ?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by opylas(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2018
farem:

Thanks
As a JSS part-time teacher around Agbara?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 21, 2018
pcjuvy:

whats the interview format?
first test is GMAT form of question and second interview is then on ur area of specialization like math ie ur discipline

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfBlessed(m): 12:48am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=giftlygifted post=67574665]We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Subject Teacher

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description
We seek to employ dynamic, highly qualified and experienced subject teachers with proven records of outstanding teaching and high outcomes.
Subject Teachers are required for the following subjects:
English Language,
Mathematics and Further Maths,
Physics,
Chemistry
Biology.

/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lakesidenoh: 7:37am On May 22, 2018
Adeapex:

Can I have your contact ?

@ Adeapex my phone number is 08066938043 email is beckleyolalekan@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Askedi(m): 8:26am On May 22, 2018
Please i would appreciate anyone with ideas on where i can get certified in M.Diploma, Montessori, IGCSE, CIE, IIEL etc. I already have a B.ed but I need to upgrade.

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iamclime(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2018
[quote author=ProfBlessed post=67764358][/quote]
I have a great e-learning app for GCSE/iGCSE that your teachers can use to complement their classroom instruction. It's quality assured, and easy to use. Contacts in my signature
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by farem: 11:03am On May 22, 2018
opylas:

As a JSS part-time teacher around Agbara?

Yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ikponmero(m): 5:19pm On May 22, 2018
iamclime:

I have a great e-learning app for GCSE/iGCSE that your teachers can use to complement their classroom instruction. It's quality assured, and easy to use. Contacts in my signature
Bro I'm interested
I need the app

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
drop am here naw.
iamclime:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 22, 2018
ProfBlessed:
are you a teacher? can you read? these questions beg for answers

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.