Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2582695 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2018
Xtfield:
Do not take this advice. As an employer if you ask me for transport, I will tell you not to bother to come. As for earning 30k in Oshogbo, I tell you it is better than earning 50k in Lagos. Things are cheaper in Oshogbo. Consider that. Are there not schools in Lagos that pay less than 30k?
You don't have a singular right to tell the op not to take my advice. You can only give your seemingly better one and let him decide what to do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2018
Xtfield:
Do not take this advice. As an employer if you ask me for transport, I will tell you not to bother to come. As for earning 30k in Oshogbo, I tell you it is better than earning 50k in Lagos. Things are cheaper in Oshogbo. Consider that. Are there not schools in Lagos that pay less than 30k?

Sir I understand the angle you're looking the matter from but one thing you actually forgot is that there are schools and there are schools. Some top notch schools take their time to scrutinize ur CV, perform basic phone interview and eventually agree to foot half of the t-fare.

You should also not forget that there are levels of job applicants.... Some are very OK where they are... Just looking for more greener pastures

You can't tell me to come take a job of 100k at Lagos Island being presently residing at mainland talkness of outside Lagos

So let individuals decides what's good for them

my opinion

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fabherbie(f): 9:38am On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=Tricia88 post=70561550]Dear Applicant,
This is to remind you of the Greensprings 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment coming up on Saturday 25th August 2018. Kindly refer to your email for details.
Thank you.

Please I got this text and I have ransacked my email, including spam, there is nothing in that regard, did anyone else get an email from greensprings?[/quote

Did u go for the assessment and if u did, have u gotten feedback?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adeapex(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2018
I got an invitation for an interview in the address below:
Ground floor,32 Olufemi Rd, off Ogunlana Drive S/lere. Lagos.
Has anyone done interview with them ? I want to know how real they are. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:53am On Aug 26, 2018
RienneLeeca:

A school organization comprising of Nursery, Primary and Secondary requires the services of the following:

(1) Nursery and Primary teachers NCE/B.ED with minimum of 5 years experience.
(2) Secondary teachers for the following subject: Mathematics, English Language/ Literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Economics, Agric, French, Computer, History, Geography, Government, Civic Education and Home Economics with B.Sc/B.A 8 years experience.
(3) School Administrator, B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc with 15 years of experience.
(4) Head teacher with first degree or a Master Degree (15 years of experience).

Send application to hireforschool@gmail.com

Lagooz Schools seek immediate employment of teachers for secondary school and primary school sections.

Qualifications: NCE, B.ED, B.Sc, B.A and PGDE. Applications and CV should be sent to lagoozcollege@lagooz.com

App
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2018
babajeje123:

It depends on your presentation. Tell the employer you will like the recruitment process to start with phone interview as it will save both of you time and money except they are willing to pay your T.fare. If he/she agrees, definitely your conversation will lead to what they are willing to pay.
Thanks for ur advice
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Xtfield:
Thanks, i understand what d guy saying not that u put it directly to them to pay for ur transport.

Yes u are right, cost of living in Osogbo is way cheaper than in Lagos. i know i also need to put that into consideration as well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2018
Adexy4us:

Sir I understand the angle you're looking the matter from but one thing you actually forgot is that there are schools and there are schools. Some top notch schools take their time to scrutinize ur CV, perform basic phone interview and eventually agree to foot half of the t-fare.

You should also not forget that there are levels of job applicants.... Some are very OK where they are... Just looking for more greener pastures

You can't tell me to come take a job of 100k at Lagos Island being presently residing at mainland talkness of outside Lagos

So let individuals decides what's good for them

my opinion
Yes you are right, but u see if am offered 100k in Lagos Island or 100k in Osogbo for instance. I will surely jump at that of Osogbo. Cos where i am now is paying me satisfactorily moneywise.

So it all depends on individual and ur current salary and also if u are planning to relocate. Thanks to u all for ur inputs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
pls does anyone know if the exam date for TRCN 2018 batch B exam has been set?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Most time we consider these proprietors and their peanuts because of the home lesson opportunities. Instead of me to be idle I will go with even N40k salary in Lagos Island provided I'll have lessons and stay around there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DutchNegro(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Good afternoon everyone,
I'm in need of useful info on these schools (salary scale & staff's welfare):

1. Vinville Academy Alaka

2. His Glory College Bariga

It's urgent.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DutchNegro(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
DutchNegro:
Good afternoon everyone,
I'm in need of useful info on these schools (salary scale & staff's welfare):

It's urgent.

Pls o.. I need help on this
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kingzic(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
someone please help me confirm this

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
I suspect GNLD
kingzic:
someone please help me confirm this
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by monimekaz(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
hello everyone! I am a chess instructor...If a school you know needs one please refer me . I have have more than 3 years experience . Thanks . I am in Lagos mainland but can do this anywhere in lagos and some parts of Ogun that are close to lagos.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Divinefavour1: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
DutchNegro:
Good afternoon everyone, I'm in need of useful info on these schools (salary scale & staff's welfare):
It's urgent.
please connect me if there's vacancy @ His Glory College Bariga. I need a job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Phunkyposh(f): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
Xtfield:
Great school. One of the very best in academic standard and staff welfare. You will do a written test on your subject area and micro teaching. Prepare very well. Salary there is good.

Thanks so much.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by DutchNegro(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2018
Divinefavour1:

please connect me if there's vacancy @ His Glory College Bariga.
I need a job.

I submitted my cv there a long time ago... But I just got invitation for an interview... I don't have any human connect but God.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by latonyn(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2018
Any school in osogbo or ibadan paying at least 30,000 am very much available.
I have B.Tech in Biochemistry and a postgraduate degree in phytomedicine. I can teach maths and chemistry effectively. Pls help a friend in need. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cutieme(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2018
You have been shortlisted for an aptitude test at Do-Estdot international school Idimu.Please who knows the renumeration and working condition of this school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ope4Christ: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2018
Vacancy exit for the following teaching positions in a standard school at Idi Mangoro Bus Stop(Near Ikeja), Lagos.

English/Literature
C.R.S
Account.

Send your C.V to the following Whatapp enabled phone numbers 08093633402 and 08056746410.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2018
A secondary school @ satellite town,lagos needs a civic Education/security Education and Agric teachers for immediate employment. The person must have a Bsc.in related subjects, must be computer literate,must be ready to work.proximity would be an advantage. Submit your applications,CV and photocopies of your credentials to:close 30,Satellite town,Lagos by tomorrow. Interview will be next week.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adevictor206(m): 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2018
Pls who know how much busymind college lekki pay
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by glassy(f): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please, any teaching vacancy in either Asaba, Awka or Enugu... I've submitted copies of my CV to different schools and haven't really gotten any feedback. Please help
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ritzy3(f): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2018
simiamos:
Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy
Great Stars academy, a reputable school in Matogun Ogun state is in need of a qualified English and Literature teacher for Senior Secondary school. Candidates must have relevant qualifications and Experience in the senior secondary level. To apply, call 08023377897. Accommodation will be provided.
my dear pls do u kw d easiest route to the school from Ajah lekki
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by simiamos: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2018
[quote author=Ritzy3 post=70668469]

[ I don't really know how to go there from lekki but if you can get to Ojodu Berger then you can get to probably Lambe before going to Matogun. You can find out how to get to Berger from Lekki. Who can help with this please? ]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by thowobee: 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2018
Please i am looking for a teaching job around ketu or environs i want to gain experience
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ugreat(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2018
Ritzy3:

Lekki-->Oworoshoki-->Berger-->Lambe-->Matogun
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by octal2003(m): 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
A reputable school in satellite town lagos State needs a qualified secondary Teachers in Agricultural Science, Civil Education, and PHE. Qualified Applicants should call 07064688765

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.