Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571671 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fimi: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
A secondary school in Oyo state is currently receiving applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title:
Qualified teachers for the following subjects:
Physics,Chemistry,Maths,Social studies,CRS and
Government.
Requirements:
Candidates should possess relevant qualification, NCE, B.Ed, B.Sc or it's equivalent.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2019.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV and copies of relevant credentials to the:
Administrator,
Reg group of schools,
Kajola baptist church road,
J.k atanda layout,
Ogbomoso,
Oyo state.
Or
Through email:
regschools@gmail.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
PLS DONT BOTHER TO APPLY IF YOU DONT RESIDE IN OGBOMOSO.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mike4S:
Just tell me how teachers will be complaining if they are paid like this!

really! lol

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pirooooo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
please, who knows about crescent international school sango ota?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2019
rottable:
I went to the school during the holiday to submit my C.V. the security guys told me that I should go to bradfield consulting at Ogba to submit my C.V, but I was unable to locate their office, so I gave up.
It depends on your location, I can help you to submit it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rottable(m): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Mike4S:
Currently, i'm at Ikorodu, can I chat you? Here is my number: 08078118991
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 12:29am On Jun 04, 2019
Mike4S:

please how do I forward my CV to you as well.....even if it comes at a price Sir. God bless and thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2019
pirooooo:
please, who knows about crescent international school sango ota?

Good school, great working and learning environment but pay is not up to how endowed the school is.....according to my research
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yemmybx(m): 3:53am On Jun 04, 2019
dan41:
I'm in need of teaching job in Abuja.
studied economics education
If you are around Apo, go to the Banky's Private School. They have a vacancy for an Economics teacher
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sleek15(f): 8:02am On Jun 04, 2019
rottable:
I went to the school during the holiday to submit my C.V. the security guys told me that I should go to bradfield consulting at Ogba to submit my C.V, but I was unable to locate their office, so I gave up.
same experience here..I went to their festac branch early this section but directed to ogba
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sleek15(f): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Mike4S:
I stay at surulere can I forward mine if don’t mind..we can meet up or something
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FreeTHINKER98(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by FreeTHINKER98(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2019
Mike4S:

how can you help me too, thanks and God bless
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 10:04am On Jun 04, 2019
Pls any teaching vacancies in Ilorin?? have got a B.ED Educational Management/social studies (second class) from university of ibadan. I can teach social studies, civic education and government.

Email: ayeetanayolekan@gmail.com
Phone number : 08101127058
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pirooooo(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2019
addictedwriter:

Good school, great working and learning environment but pay is not up to how endowed the school is.....according to my research

Thank you very much for the reply. what's the salary range sir?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2019
Im replying those who quoted me collectively. Anyway I stay in Lekki, and would be going there on Friday. If you are around Eleganza B-stop on the said day, I can help you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2019
I'm replying those who quoted me collectively. Anyway I stay in Lekki, and would be going there on Friday. If you are around Eleganza B-stop on the said day, I can help you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
yemmybx:
If you are around Apo, go to the Banky's Private School. They have a vacancy for an Economics teacher
how much is their pay
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by EsteemedB(f): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2019
Teachers needed urgently at Honeybell Primary and Secondary School Abule-Odu,Egbeda, Lagos State.

Interested persons with experience and qualifications should call Mrs Giwa- 08179664598, Miss Esther - 07037528395.

Also needed;
Diction Teacher
Dance Instructor

P.S: Interested persons should live around Abule-Odu, Egbeda and its environs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Betachild(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2019
Helo I need someone to Please give me review on pampers private school alaka
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addictedwriter(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2019
Mike4S:
I'm replying those who quoted me collectively. Anyway I stay in Lekki, and would be going there on Friday. If you are around Eleganza B-stop on the said day, I can help you

please how do I contact u so I can meet u up at that b/stop by Friday,... thanks Sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyoha240: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
yemmybx:

you mean Banky W's school?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by flex21: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
URGENT VACANCY: PRINCIPAL NEEDED IN A REPUTABLE SCHOOL IN OGUN STATE
A reputable private school in Ogun State with excellent track records is in need of a very experienced School Principal to assume responsibility and instructional leadership for the planning, operation, supervision, and evaluation of the educational program. Taking the school to the next level and upgrading the standard of the school is our main Interest.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of Masters degree with educational qualification i.e. M.Ed, M.Sc + PGDE
- At least 15 years teaching experience.
- At least 3 years experience as a principal in a reputable private school.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Should be computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- Candidate must be a disciplined person with integrity, of good character, married, passionate about children, ready to mould lives and prepared for the challenges of a growing school.
- Preferred candidate must be creative and innovative, an aggressive marketer who is zealous about school growth.

Application Closing Date: 28th June, 2019

All applications and CV should be sent to the following email address:
jimoa234@hotmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by loloprince: 4:13am On Jun 07, 2019
An experienced higher primary class teacher who is good with maths needed for a primary school at Iba new site.kindly send ur CV to yvluvu@gmail.com
Pls don't apply if you don't live around isashi /iba new site environs.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 6thchild: 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mike4S:
..can i forward my CV to your mail?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 6thchild: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Betachild:
Helo I need someone to Please give me review on pampers private school alaka
Are they recruiting now?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 6thchild: 12:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tpappie:

Is it for secondary or primary?

Send me a pm.
Someone pls help i need a job there...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 6thchild: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mike4S:
The school only collect CV at their HR centre in Adeniyi Jones Ikeja
Pls address?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jarmy: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
adetoks19:
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!! (HOT)*

Competent Subject Teachers are needed to fill academic spaces at a school at Morogbo/Agbara .

The vacant positions are:

1. English
2. Mathematics
3. Science
4. Social science

Preferred years of experience : 2yrs

Application Deadline : June 30th 2019

Please contact 08104372979 ASAP
kindly give more details
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
**HOME LESSON**

I need a female teacher that can teach a child in Year 7.

Teacher should be a holistic teacher who can handle the different subjects they teach the child in school.

Location is around Lekki.

Pay is around 40K. Interested applicant should chat me up on 08135138440.

_PS_ Only chat please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mike4S: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
6thchild:
Pls address?
James Oluleye street, Adeniyi Jones avenue, Ikeja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adetoks19(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
VACANCY (HOT)

An International Boarding School situated at Sagamu, Ogun State is recruiting the position below :

Job title: CRS teacher and Hostel Mistress

Job requirements :
* must be an experienced house mistress
* must be an experienced counsellor
* must be a matured NCE holder /Graduate

Skills required :
Good interpersonal skills
Coordinating skills
Computer proficiency skills
Experience : 2 - 3 years

Note :Must be a Christian
Salary : Negotiable

Deadline:June 10th 2019

Watsapp no 08104372979

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.