Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575458 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ejiod:

I tried sending my CV but not delivering
call the number.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
I WAS AT ABEOKUTA TODAY AND FOUND OUT THAT THAT ROAD THAT LEADS TO PANSHEKE WHEN COMING FROM IYANA - DIGBE. THERE ARE MANY SCHOOLS THERE YOU MAY WANT TO TRY THOSE SCHOOLS.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rosyijay: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello evry1, u guys r doing gr8 here...keep up d gud work

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
Any update from Starling School Lekki yet?
Has anybody been called for final interview?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Are you a dedicated and qualified Muslim with
educational qualification willing to work in a in
an Islamic environment?
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.
A new Islamic school located in Otta Ogun state
require the following
1. School Administrator/ Head Teacher
2. Nursery Teachers
3. Primary Teachers
4. Arabic Teacher
5. French Teacher
6. Computer Teacher
7. Physical and Health Education Teacher
8. Cleaner/Gardener
9. Cook
10. Bus drivers
To apply visit: http://www.ensydam.com/
jobvacancies.html
Indicate Job preference by using the Job title
applied for as Subject of email
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
corkqueen:
Chemistry, Economics, Marketing and
mathematics teachers and a cook are urgently
needed at Girls' College of the Beatitudes
Saminaka - a catholic owned school in
Kaduna state.
Payment is encouraging but a temporal
accommodation is given to females.
Interested and qualified candidates should
forward thier CV to
kingsleyoforma.ugwoke@yahoo.com on or
before Jan. 12th 2015

Can you give a clue on d pay so we can kno if it's worth relocating from Lagos...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2014
THE 6 MOST EXPENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA

I came across this and decided it’s worth a read, especially for people like me who are about to start a family.

I was shocked to notice that the school fees paid by a student in these schools can be used to award scholarship to entire secondary schools in a Local Government Area.

Below is the list of six (6) Most Expensive secondary Schools in Nigeria and their School Fees per year.

Here is the list arranged from the six to the highest paying school.

Please don’t misunderstand this, it is NOT the sum of school fees of the entire students, it is just for a single students:

6. Dowen College, Lekki
They charge N2,000,000 annually for a boarding student and N1,250,000 for a day student.

5. Chrisland College, Ikeja
They charge as high as N2,000,000 annually. Fees can be paid annually or termly but on or before the first day of school. These include registration,tuition deposit,accommodation and feeding.

4. Atlantic Hall
They charge as much as N2,270,000 for a student

3. Greensprings School, Anthony
They charge a total of N3,185,200 annually for a boarding student and N1,925,200 for a day student

2. Lekki British International School, Lekki Phase 1.
They charge $19,500 + N200,000 development fee. In Naira, a student pays N4,000,300 per session including feeding,school uniform,hostel, sunday wear and textbooks.

1. British International School, Victoria island
They charge $26,750 + N200,000 annually for a student. This includes boarding facilities, feeding, books,uniforms,textbooks etc. which is about N4,480,000 when converted to naira.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2014
LaurelP, we shall get there. I hope they pay their teachers well too.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2014
kendraloops:
LaurelP, we shall get there. I hope they pay their teachers well too.

Definitely their pay. must be the best
Yea we shall get there by His grace
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
JOB TITLE: ICT INSTRUCTOR
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• To prepare suitable teaching resources.
• To further raise the profile of ICT within the
school.
• To write termly reports on the children’s
progress.
• To support fellow staff in their use of ICT.
• To use the school’s schemes of work to
provide appropriate teaching and learning for
the timetabled classes
• Providing help and guidance to pupils on an
individual or group basis within ICT lessons.
• Work with teachers in the classroom to
promote the use of ICT across the curriculum.
REQUIREMENTS:
• First degree and/or teaching degree, OND,
HND, (Computer Science related degree)
• Teaching experience in Computer Sciences is
an added advantage
EXPECTATIONS/SKILLS
• Interest and enjoyment in working with
people
• Polite and tactful personality
• Ability to plan
• Patient
• IT skills
• Excellent communication and presentation
skills
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Application should consist the followings;
• A cover letter and a
• Current CV
• Passport photograph
Applicants should forward application to;
babsitconsult@live.com
or call
Signed
Management
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
An Educational Consult located at Lekki-Ajah, is seeking the service of an experienced English/Literature Teacher that can handle English Language/Literature-in-English competently for immediate employment.

Honest,
Applicant must possess the following qualities:
Inter-personal skills, Management skills, Good communication skill, Ability to work effectively.

Applicants should forward their CVs to the e-mail: bright@ebtutors.com or call 08093138585, 08127477141.
Accommodations are available for distant applicants.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Grundtvig Institute is a tertiary institution owned by the Grundtvig Movement of Nigeria, a non-governmental organization committed to the development of “Education for Life” in Nigeria. The Board of Trustees of Grundtvig Movement controls the operations of the school through the Rector. The Grundtvig Movement is inspired by the Danish Education-for-Life philosopher N.F.S. Grundtvig (1783-1872). The institute which is located in Oba, Anambra State, is recruiting to fill the positions of:

Job Title: Fashion and Textile Design Lecturers

Basic Requirements
• Master Degree/B.A./HND in Fashion and Textile Design or equivalent.
• Minimum of five years’ lecturing experience

Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2014.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their application letters and detailed CV to: info@
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KillerBeauty(f): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello friends
Does anybody here know the salary range of International schools in abuja?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
LaurelP and kendraloops are u guys teachers also?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Odunharry:

On part time basis Yes...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Odunharry:

Kinda, PPA things(NYSC) though i would love to continue in the teaching line.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
KillerBeauty:
Hello friends
Does anybody here know the salary range of International schools in abuja?

I don't get wat u mean by intl schools
Schools have levels and nobody can pinpoint d exact pay.
But it can range from 60k to as much as 170k depending on d level of d skul, ur post and ur negotiation skills cheers
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
kendraloops:

Kinda, PPA things(NYSC) though i would love to continue in the teaching line.
Good....teaching is a nice job though and it will give u time to do other things too
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
LaurelP:

On part time basis Yes...
That good
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KillerBeauty(f): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
LaurelP:

I don't get wat u mean by intl schools
Schools have levels and nobody can pinpoint d exact pay.
But it can range from 60k to as much as 170k depending on d level of d skul, ur post and ur negotiation skills cheers

Thanks laurelp. I jst needed a salary range to work with, because I'll be considering relocating to abuja if I get the job and I just got a job as a secretary in a private coy in my present location, the pay is relatively low. So I really need this one. wink

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
KillerBeauty:

Thanks laurelp. I jst needed a salary range to work with, because I'll be considering relocating to abuja if I get the job and I just got a job as a secretary in a private coy in my present location, the pay is relatively low. So I really need this one. wink

Are u through with their interview process?
I mean d Abuja school
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by KillerBeauty(f): 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
LaurelP:

Are u through with their interview process?
I mean d Abuja school
Haven't began yet

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
KillerBeauty:

Haven't began yet

Aiit..gudluck to u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 10, 2014
corkqueen:

I sent u a mail but i haven't seen your reply
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by corkqueen: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Oonebox:

I sent u a mail but i haven't seen your reply
I will check. I have been busy.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Park British School invites applications from
suitably qualified candidates to fill the below
position:
Job Title: Female Teacher
Job Description
To teach in a primary secondary School
offering the British curriculum.
Requirements
Minimum qualification - B.Ed
Strong bias in English/ Literature
Strong bias in Igcse Science + Maths.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send
their CV's to: kemibby@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Cool83(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
ogun state is about to recruit graduate teachers into their model colleges across the state. you can purchase the form at oke mosan abk, d form close on friday.Go with ur credential, cv, cert of origin(ogun) ,passport, nd 2k for d form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good day anyone here working in an international school? Especially AISEN affiliated schools that ll be attending the prefects training programme set to start this weekend.Its an opportunity for us to meet and see physically. What do you guys think?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Larry37:
Good day anyone here working in an international school? Especially AISEN affiliated schools that ll be attending the prefects training programme set to start this weekend.Its an opportunity for us to meet and see physically. What do you guys think?
Location, time and venue. I think it should be an opportunity for us to rub minds, know those good paying schools and migrate to them, I think that is where the emphasis should be on or what do you think?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
A reputable School in Lekki have vacancy for a capable English teacher. Details are:

Job Level: Experienced

Minimum Qualification
Bachelor Degree

Preferred Years of Experience
1 - 3 years

Application Deadline
3 weeks from now

Requirements:

Organising and delivering classroom lectures to students.
Evaluating a students' class work and assignments.
Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts.
Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
Classroom management.
Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
Candidate must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with parents and also other teaching staff.
Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure.
Good listening skills.
Planning and organisational skills.

Submit your application at teachingjobvacancies@gmail.com

NB: Applicants residing in the Ajah axis of Lekki will receive preferred consideration.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kendraloops(f): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Odunharry:

Good....teaching is a nice job though and it will give u time to do other things too

hmmm, i doubt that o. Here, School closes by 3pm then extra lessons commence till 4:30pm. Teachers don't leave till 5pm and if you're on duty, 5:30pm. So, where's the time to do other things??

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.