Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2571888 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ebitus: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Xtfield:
I actually need a teacher for Mathematics/Further Maths in the Senior Secondary section. Must possess B.Sc Maths, or HND/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineeing
I have BSc.Maths.
I am in Abuja .
How much is the salary sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zheeko: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Xtfield:
I actually need a teacher for Mathematics/Further Maths in the Senior Secondary section. Must possess B.Sc Maths, or HND/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineeing

I have BSc. in Mathematics/Statistics
Pls contact me 08165567512
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mhmsadyq(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
Good day all.

I am in need of a teaching job.
I have been in the teaching business for about 10yrs now. I have within this period held various Administrative positions, including V P Admin.

I can teach English Language, Economics, Business Studies and other Social Science Subjects at Junior and Senior level Proficiently.

I am Presently in Kaduna but, Abuja and environs,Kano, Katsina, Sokoto,Jigawa will be convenient.
I am also willing to relocate if the pay is right to any other place within and outside Nigeria.

Some one with an opportunity should kindly consider me.

My contact is 08020531084 calls or Whatsapp.

Waiting for favourable responses from members.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mumlad: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
YOU ARE NEEDED TO TEACH IN THE NURSERY ARM OF THE SCHOOL PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE.

1. Nursery Teachers

Please note that ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children with a good command of spoken and written English Language, being computer literate and able to use virtual classroom applications/platform are advantages.

THE SCHOOL - GRACE NURSERY SCHOOL IS LOCATED IN IPERU-REMO, LESS THAN 10 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, ISHARA AXIS.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application and resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Nursery teacher
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by royenx(f): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
Front Office receptionist @ Lacostech Concept Ltd, lagos

Qualification: Bsc
Forward your application to the email for consideration

Responsibilities:
• Welcoming and greeting walk-in clients
• Keeping a seamless appointment system
• Providing excellent & exceptional customer service
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers
• Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
• Communicating with customers through various channels.
• Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
• Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Oversee the sorting and distribution of incoming mail

Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Should be a female preferably
• HND in a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Professional certification in Customer service is a plus
• Effective communication and strong listening skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Must be patient and courteous.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Must be efficient/meticulous
• Excellent oral and written and must reside in lagos
Good communication skills.
• Have a passion for exceptional service.

Forward your application to george.lucas.hr@gmail.com
Send cv in PDF format

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=kindmman post=85714420][/quote]

Still available? I can take Literature/ Crs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kindmman(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Zita55:

Still available? I can take Literature/ Crs
Yes. Call 0805 577 3399 for further details
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by spice123(m): 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Humbleamanda:
[will I say it went well or it was a waste of time and money (tfare)
I was there some minutes to 9 am. It took them two hours before they even attend to me. The written interview English and maths were like waec exam that lasted for 90minutes. Then we proceed to micro teaching, were they brought all their teachers to be my students. The annoying part of it is when it gets to salary negotiation, I told them I will manage 100k for a start since they told me to take 3 subjects. The principal told me he has been in the school close to 30 yrs that he is not receiving such amount.
At the end, I told them I will take 50k last while they insist on 30k. Though they said they will get back to me but I don't think I will even go back there if they eventually call me. Nigerian graduates are suffering in the hand of private school owners.
I always tell teachers that primary or elementary schools pay way higher than secondary schools.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by obonujoker(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2021
VACANCY

A growing Nursery and Primary School needs a teacher.

Applicants should reside in Ogudu or Ojota.

Females preferred

CV: choicelandeduservices@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nakely4u(m): 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
URGENT VACANCIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
An international school around Challenge area,Ibadan requires the services of qualified and seasoned teachers for
*Physics*Chemistry*Economics and Principles of Account*P.H.E

Interested applicants should send CV to lawalolalekan0007@gmail.com

Please rebroadcast
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by electromide05(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
nakely4u:
An international school around Challenge area,Ibadan requires the services of qualified and seasoned teachers for

Please rebroadcast
Salary structure or name of the school please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yazga: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
— Digital currency will replace the U.S. dollar as the dominant currency
— Electric vehicles will eliminate ICE
— Marijuana will replace alcohol and tobacco as the recreational drug of choice
— Space travel will become the new logistics platform
— Space tourism will displace beach vacations
— Home sharing will replace the hotel industry
— Autonomous driving will replace human drivers
— Plant-based meat will replace animal meat
— Food delivery will fundamentally alter consumption patterns
— Gyms, calisthenics, and merely going for a jog will be replaced by digital workout platforms
— Video conferencing will replace in-person meetings
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mofetemi(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
yazga:
— Digital currency will replace the U.S. dollar as the dominant currency
— Electric vehicles will eliminate ICE
— Marijuana will replace alcohol and tobacco as the recreational drug of choice
— Space travel will become the new logistics platform
— Space tourism will displace beach vacations
— Home sharing will replace the hotel industry
— Autonomous driving will replace human drivers
— Plant-based meat will replace animal meat
— Food delivery will fundamentally alter consumption patterns
— Gyms, calisthenics, and merely going for a jog will be replaced by digital workout platforms
— Video conferencing will replace in-person meetings

So

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mofetemi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
nakely4u:

Please rebroadcast

With this composition and from experience, the pay package can not be worthwhile at all fa
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ise82(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
English Language and ICT teachers are needed in a reputable High School around Gbagada.

Send your cv to gabbyg4@gmail.com or call Gabriel on 08134273596 for more details. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by djflamini(m): 2:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Hi ,I am a graduate of English and Literary studies ,I can teach English and literature perfectly and I have 3 years experience in nurturing and impacting students in the above subjects.I am willing to relocate to any state,provided there is accommodation, presently in warri(Delta State). You can contact me on 09021995307.Whatsapp or text.Best regards.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
SCHOOL VACANCIES

A Muslim school in Aboru area of Iyana Ipaja requires the services of the followings:
1. ICT Staff
2. Maths/Physics teacher
3. Primary class teacher (Male and female)
4. Accounts/ Economics teacher

Those living around Aboru, Agbelekale, Gate, Meiran, Ile-epo,
Ile-iwe, Iyana ipaja and environment shall be given priority.

Accommodation may be given to distance male staff.

Send your name, qualifications, location, position applied for, and phone number mordiyah2013@gmail.com.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yazga: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mofetemi:

So
You may never have a job in the future
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Abraham1986: 11:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Click this link to join Teachers' Connect on Facebook.

https://web./1826674604156965

Enjoy teaching resources
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mofetemi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
yazga:
You may never have a job in the future

Do you think you could ever have a job in the present either fa?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by laughter25: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=mhmsadyq post=98018901]Good day all.

I am in need of a teaching job.
I have been in the teaching business for about 10yrs now. I have within this period held various Administrative positions, including V P Admin.

I can teach English Language, Economics, Business Studies and other Social Science Subjects at Junior and Senior level Proficiently.

I am Presently in Kaduna but, Abuja and environs,Kano, Katsina, Sokoto,Jigawa will be convenient.
I am also willing to relocate if the pay is right to any other place within and outside Nigeria.

Some one with an opportunity should kindly consider me.

My contact is 08020531084 calls or Whatsapp.

Waiting for favourable responses from members.

Thank you.

What did you study?

[/qum
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mhmsadyq(m): 7:19am On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=laughter25 post=98174531][/quote]

I have HND Business Administration and Management.
I also have a PGD in Education.
Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Horlazuncanmi(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Further Mathematics teachers needed, Please drop your CV at

ooarijie@gmail.com

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mijafe: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2021
A growing Nursery & Primary school in iwaya, yaba, is currently recruiting suitably qualified teachers

Requirements
Qualification: NCE
Prior teaching experience is an added advantage
Applicants must reside in iwaya/yaba environs
Salary: N20,000 – N25,000

Interested candidates should email their applications and CV to aceonline@uymail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by saoseun(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2021
A private Nursery, Primary and Secondary School in Oreyo Ikorodu Lagos is recruiting :
Teachers in all subjects
*Mathematics
*English
*Chemistry
*Physics
*Biology
*Government
*Geography
*Basic Science and Technology
*Literature in English
*Christian Religious Knowledge
*Home Economics
*Social Studies
*Computer Science
interested applicants should forward CV to smautin@gmail.com
N.B: only qualified candidates living around oreyo, Ikorodu will be considered

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aurora5252(f): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2021
Good afternoon.. Pls any teaching vacancy around okuokoko or agbarho delta state at the moment?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lunacol(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Rubeth International Christian Academy is a 21st-century educational service provider. Our vision is to raise excellent, godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potential in life and become lifelong learners.

Rubeth International Christian Academy comprises of Nursery, Primary and Secondary. It adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will, therefore, investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Science / Arts Teacher

Employment Type: Full-time

Details
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Teachers to teach in the following areas below:

Secondary Section:

English Language
Literature
Biology
Computer Science
Agric Science
CRS
Geography
Business Studies
Home Economics
Chemistry
Physics.
Qualifications

A graduate with B.Ed or any othe educational qualification (and must have done PGDE) with a minimum of 2-5 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
Must be an Excellent Classroom manager
Must be Computer literate.
Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for team work with a large staff strength.
Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
Must be resident within Aba, Abia State.
Expectations:

Excellent human relationship.
Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: rubethschools@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

References: Applicants should submit three references from reputable and credible individuals/organization
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yazga: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mofetemi:

Do you think you could ever have a job in the present either fa?
Temi think future
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by pateffy: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ACWPH: 1:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Meeen...this teaching thing in Naija no balance ohhh, with all my qualifications and Certifications I was offered just 25k after undergoing a written interview with over 150 questions... English, Mathematics and General Paper.

May God help our Nigerian Graduates oo...Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 4:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Christfield Private School & College, Ado Ekiti has vacancies for suitably qualified teachers in the following areas:
*Financial Accounting
Applicants must be holders of B.Ed, B.Sc or HND in Accounting
* KG Class Teacher
Applicants must hold a minimum of ND, or NCE and must be passionate about children.
Send your CV to 08109919966 via WhatsApp.
Accommodation is available (terms and conditions apply)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.