Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Super Eagles Striker Ahmed Musa House Robbed In Jos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Striker Ahmed Musa House Robbed In Jos (752 Views)

Chisom Chikatara: Super Eagles Striker,from Kolanut To Stardom / Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) / Ahmed Musa's Wife Gives Birth To Their 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Striker Ahmed Musa House Robbed In Jos by ViewPointNig: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
New reaching our newsdesks indicates that Bukuru-born Super Eagles forward, Ahmed Musa, who is currently in training camp with the rest of the super eagles ahead of the qualifiers at the weekend, has on Wednesday 4th September had his house robbed in Jos by 10 armed robbers.

The robbers, were reportedly to have frantically demanded for the whereabouts of his wife and child, however after realising that they were not in the house, they assaulted other family members and then made away with valuables.

Speaking to journalists about the incident, he said "Armed robbers came to my house in Jos around 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday night. They beat up my mother, relatives and security men, and went away with valuables. After they left, my

To read more, Follow the link: http://www.viewpointnigeria.com/sports-mob/item/549-rayfield-jos-born-super-eagles-striker-ahmed-musa-s-house-robbed-by-10-gunmen

(1) (Reply)

World Cup Play-offs: Nigeria Draws Ethiopia / Brazilian Terror Group Threatenes To Unleash Terror During World Cup Games / Egypt Seek Eagles Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.