Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,939 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

How Mouka Use People To Make His Billions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mouka Use People To Make His Billions (851 Views)

Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding / How Mouka Use People To Make His Billions / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Mouka Use People To Make His Billions by ACKCITY: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mouka was using my star, if not, why is he after me? Muoka, what have I done, did I steal your money, did I kill your mother? For you to take me to six courts!

Muoka, you are a wicked man, a deceiver, you have finished Nigerians!

Muoka used me like a foolish woman to bring people to his bondage camp. I was like a complete mad woman.

When I was in PDP, I had a car, I was doing well. Lazarus, if it is not you, I will be in the House of Rep. I know where I will be in life today. I have been a millionaire since 1990. You made me a tout today, but I know God will remove me from your bondage, already I am out.

There’s no frustration, nothing in my life that will make me to come back to you in life again.

You are devil, a witch, a killer. I want Nigerians to go and do proper investigations of these miracles in the homes and areas of the so-called receivers of his miracles.

There’s no crusade you don’t make up to N100 million with this apron. That apron I started is sold for between N500 and N700. Whatever you are selling in the crusade ground, regardless of how small, you must purchase the apron.

I am telling people, Muoka is a thief, a wicked man. I know as you read you may think I am spoiling him or abusing him, no I am telling you the truth.

I started that apron, then I led a group called the Chosen Mopol, which I established in that place, we go for evangelism.

I started the apron in Abuja 2006 crusade. Posters are not allowed on walls in Abuja and so I came up with the idea of the apron. We used the apron as advert then, now Muoka is using it for business.

I was the founder of apron, founder of Chosen Mopol. At that time I was the only one wearing the apron in Chosen as a whole.

This apron is what you are using as advert all over the world. I started this apron for you. If your customers are 500, Lazarus I brought 300 for you.

He doesn’t help people; he has no provision for widows, for the needy. He doesn’t help anybody, all he is interested in, is buying lands here and there.

He is building houses all over the world.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/how-mouka-make-his-billions

Re: How Mouka Use People To Make His Billions by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
who is Mouka ?
Re: How Mouka Use People To Make His Billions by texaco1: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Why is there so much noise and controversy about this man called mouka?

(1) (Reply)

3 People Out Of A 10,000 Member Church Said Hello To Pastor Disguised As Homeles / The Tower Of Babel / Self Deliverance From Demonic Bondages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.