Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s (2879 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / How To Use Airtel BB Plan On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
PLEASE PEEPS,I JUST GOT AN IPHONE4S AND I NEED THE BIS SETTINGS ON IT..I'M SEEING APN USERNAME AND PASSWORD BUT AFTER PUTTING IT..IT WAS WORKING BTU LATER STOPPED FOR A WHILE(CUSTOMER CARE GAVE ME THE APN AND USERNAME AND PASSWORD) PLEASE HELP ME OUT PEEPS,WHAT DO I DO? I STILL HAVE ALOT OF MB BUT IT'S NOT BROWSING..I NEED THE REAL SETTINGS PLEASE
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: PLEASE PEEPS,I JUST GOT AN IPHONE4S AND I NEED THE BIS SETTINGS ON IT..I'M SEEING APN USERNAME AND PASSWORD BUT AFTER PUTTING IT..IT WAS WORKING BTU LATER STOPPED FOR A WHILE(CUSTOMER CARE GAVE ME THE APN AND USERNAME AND PASSWORD) PLEASE HELP ME OUT PEEPS,WHAT DO I DO? I STILL HAVE ALOT OF MB BUT IT'S NOT BROWSING..I NEED THE REAL SETTINGS PLEASE
use default settings ie
apn:internet.ng.zain.com
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
i was given internet.airtel.ng.com and password internet and it was working before but for many hours now..it stopped working and i have alot of mb
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: i was given internet.airtel.ng.com and password internet and it was working before but for many hours now..it stopped working and i have alot of mb
ur apn is wrong..its internet.ng.airtel.com nt internet.airtel.ng.com
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
okay thanks..what about username and password? and under it..i can see mms also..what are the settings too..please help me out,i really do appreciate
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: okay thanks..what about username and password? and under it..i can see mms also..what are the settings too..please help me out,i really do appreciate
leave them blank
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
only apn should be used??
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: only apn should be used??
yes
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
i just tried it and it's not going? I've 1849.87MB
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: i just tried it and it's not going? I've 1849.87MB
might be network prob...try dis
load 1h card on ur line
subscribe for 10mb plan
this will activate ur bis subscription
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
how do i sub code please
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: how do i sub code please
*141*11*1#
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Okay..will do that..thanks
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: Okay..will do that..thanks
u r welcome
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by emmanuelco(m): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Have done it nd it's working but I hope it won't stop having 24 hours?
Re: How To Use Airtel Bis On Iphone 4s by physise(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
emmanuelco: Have done it nd it's working but I hope it won't stop having 24 hours?
no

(1) (Reply)

Pokemon Go Players Beware.(this Is Just The Beginning Of The Craze). / Nokia 2: A Budget Phone With A 4000mah Battery / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.