Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 (2578 Views)

Hey Guys Checkout This Hack I Just Discovered! I Doubt If You Know About This! / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Gaming is always a delight on your device to ease off and also get lost in the competitive fantasy gaming brings, but what happens when your screen goes off embarassed embarassed
Screen off! No problem as the Note 7 has got you covered with Off screen gaming.

Off screen gaming allows you enjoy game playing on your device with the screen off to save your battery and enjoy nonstop gaming supported by the mediate G70 gaming processor.

Mobile games are set to get more addictive than ever

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by TrollKiller(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2020
how do you use your phone with an inert screen?

3 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by sunshineV(f): 11:00am On Jun 09, 2020
what kinda feature is this? How u even game on a 720p potato piece?
hol up,,,, off screen gaming? hope u ready when carlcare starts calling? grin

#WildinOut

16 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by Alfred234(m): 11:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Lmao!!! Are you being sarcastic? Off screen gaming? smh
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Alfred234:
Lmao!!! Are you being sarcastic? Off screen gaming? smh
Do you know what off screen gaming is ?
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by masterfactor(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Tell us something new
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by DragnetisaKuk(f): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
digitalcrazeman:

Basically this feature sets your screen timeout to never?

1 Like

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by Alfred234(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Do you know what off screen gaming is ?
No please care to explain?
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by ThawneXS(m): 1:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
We all knew this was coming

Infinix used the Helio G70, now, their marketers want allow person hear word again.

5 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by Satan66(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Basically this feature sets your screen timeout to never?
Yes your screen doesn't time out and the game reminds open but your brightness reduces by 80% and CPU works less.
This isnt a new feature my s10 and even my note 9 has it.
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by DragnetisaKuk(f): 1:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Satan66:

Yes your screen doesn't time out and the game reminds open but your brightness reduces by 80% and CPU works less.
This isnt a new feature my s10 and even my note 9 has it.

I know. I'm just wondering how this is a new innovative feature. grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by Swipa: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
La buy phone La phone hang la spoil la visit Carlcare.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

I know. I'm just wondering how this is a new innovative feature. grin
who said it is new ?
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by sunshineV(f): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
who said it is new ?
so that's it? I actually thought it's a thing
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
sunshineV:

so that's it? I actually thought it's a thing
Sorry you dont deserve a response anymore ..........next
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by XOTHEHOST(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
The day transsion mobile will start using IR blaster that will be the SELLING POINT of that phone and they wil sell it for 150k upward transsion mobile na scam.......

3 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by DragnetisaKuk(f): 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2020
XOTHEHOST:
The day transsion mobile will start using IR blaster that will be the SELLING POINT of that phone and they wil sell it for 150k upward transsion mobile na scam.......

Infinix used Snapdragon 636 on the Zero 6 and sold it for over 100k and the Redmi Note 5 Pro with the same SD636 was being sold for about 55-60K. I wonder why they stopped making the Zero. Maybe because since the Zero 6 was launched I've only seen 2 users...I don't think it sold at all and Infinix decide to focus on Note and Smart series.

3 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by XOTHEHOST(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

Infinix used Snapdragon 636 on the Zero 6 and sold it for over 100k and the Redmi Note 5 Pro with the same SD636 was being sold for about 55-60K. I wonder why they stopped making the Zero. Maybe because since the Zero 6 was launched I've only seen 2 users...I don't think it sold at all and Infinix decide to focus on Note and Smart series.
when you try to expose their evil acts some ignorant souls will start attacking you.....

2 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by Kalapizim(m): 7:33am On Jun 10, 2020
DragnetisaKuk:

why do some of you speak on things you have little knowledge about ?
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by DragnetisaKuk(f): 7:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Kalapizim:
why do some of you speak on things you have little knowledge about ?
Counter it with facts or go home. Someone with a 2 bit brain quoting me. Wetin Alhaji no go see for Hajj?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by HolyTitus(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Gaming is always a delight on your device to ease off and also get lost in the competitive fantasy gaming brings, but what happens when your screen goes off embarassed embarassed
Screen off! No problem as the Note 7 has got you covered with Off screen gaming.

Off screen gaming allows you enjoy game playing on your device with the screen off to save your battery and enjoy nonstop gaming supported by the mediate G70 gaming processor.

seems you're just seeing a device with the off screen gaming feature. E good sha, at least; you finally saw it.
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by KrazyDave16(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2020
digitalcrazeman:

If I'm correct, this feature dims your screen and reduces CPU usage which in turn saves battery and possibly your screen if it's OLED?
That's not a new feature, it's been around, don't know when but phone I'm using got something similar to it.
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

If I'm correct, this feature dims your screen and reduces CPU usage which in turn saves battery and possibly your screen if it's OLED?
That's not a new feature, it's been around, don't know when but phone I'm using got something similar to it.
Yes and nobody said it is a new feature oga sir
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by KrazyDave16(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
Yes and nobody said it is a new feature oga sir
Thanks for clearing that up. So explain how one enjoys/game non-stop if that's the case then?
Unless straining ones eye like I did yesterday is your definition of enjoyment
Or you meant to say do other tasks while afk/farming...
No offense but your marketing/pitching skills needs some work.
digitalcrazeman:
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Thanks for clearing that up. So explain how one enjoys/game non-stop if that's the case then?
Unless straining ones eye like I did yesterday is your definition of enjoyment
Or you meant to say do other tasks while afk/farming...
No offense but your marketing/pitching skills needs some work.
You in the other case is not understanding anything here, you seem more interested in reacting than understanding.
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by KrazyDave16(m): 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
You in the other case is not understanding anything here, you seem more interested in reacting than understanding.
This is pointless. Believe what you want.
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

This is pointless. Believe what you want.
We don't feed trolls
Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by KrazyDave16(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
We don't feed trolls
Says the guy hyping an old feature and failing miserably at that.
Hope the company you're hyping unnecessarily recognizes your efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Guys ! Checkout Off Screen Gaming On Infinix Note 7 by digitalcrazeman: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Says the guy hyping an old feature and failing miserably at that.
Hope the company you're hyping unnecessarily recognizes your efforts.
Incase you didn't get my last properly

We don't find trolls !

(1) (Reply)

St Michaels GSM Market Aba: Things I Heard About This Place, How True Are They? / Blackberry Javelin And Storm For Affordable Prices / How To Watch Dstv On Samsung Galaxy Grand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.