Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend (3778 Views)

LADIES!!!13 New Makeup Tips You Wish You Had Known Long Ago / How To Apply Red Lipstick To Fit Your Skin Tone, Lips & Skin Colour / PRO MAKEUP Services! Unveiling New Makeup Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend by Nma28(f): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Black is a bold colour, however if you want to make a fashion statement black lipstick can be quite appropriate. There are things you need to know about applying and wearing black lipstick, and here are the tips to help you!
As shown at fashion shows and red carpet events, black lipstick is really coming back into trend.
Black lipstick is always bold and ultra-modern, so is better to learn how to wear it appropriately. The secrets of wearing black lipstick is the way to apply it. If you can’t apply it properly, it might look cheap and unattractive. Think of your outfit as well, before making such a bold fashion statement.
The key in wearing this fashion statement is keeping the eyes with practically no makeup, putting strong emphasis on the lips.
The only thing that will also go along with black lips is the black eyeliner. Another thing to consider is the eyebrows, as they need to be rather subtle, and not really visible, tone down the eyebrows, to get the effect.
One of the vital things to know about black lipstick is that the look must be perfect; so using a lip liner is a must. Fill in the space along the line that you drew, and make sure not to go over the lip line. Also consider the quality of lipstick, it should not be cheap or look cheap; this is the least you want to do if you want to appear elegant and stylish. Also, you have two options when wearing black: glossy or matte, and both look superb. It is also important to maintain the lipstick, so that it will stay on your lips all day.

So go rock it girl!

http://www.maryjanebeauty.com/2013/09/black-lipstick-new-makeup-trend.html

Re: Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ladies I see up there look like witches and vampires.
Black lipstick suck!
It turns me off. Why would you rub charcoal on your pink lips?

1 Like

Re: Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend by ceosville(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
E.T. Tinz!
Re: Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend by Chicolee(f): 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have to mention it suits fair ladies only. So, if you're dark or chocolate pls stay away from this trend or you're gonna look mighty scary!
Re: Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Since high school... Back again , nice
Re: Black Lipstick- The New Makeup Trend by 3ace(m): 5:58am On Sep 08, 2013
Chicolee: I have to mention it suits fair ladies only. So, if you're dark or chocolate pls stay away from this trend or you're gonna look mighty scary!
Absolutely, you beat me to it.

(1) (Reply)

Homemade Deep Conditioners For Natural Hair-part 1 / ****Dresses Made By Upcoming Designers*** / Hub Of Africa ADDIS FASHION WEEK 2017 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.