Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

I Need A Girl That Is Ugly Sexy And Hot - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl That Is Ugly Sexy And Hot (661 Views)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland / New And Hot Nigerian Sex Meeting Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl That Is Ugly Sexy And Hot by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am new on here..Looking for an ugly girls.i guess most guys on here re looking for the beautiful ones. but The beautiful ones re not yet Born..so if you re Ugly and sexy,Hot,Hit me up..karmal_kast007@yahoo.com and i will get back at you..Only for the ugly chicks....
Re: I Need A Girl That Is Ugly Sexy And Hot by kayjasper(f): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Funny dude.
Okay, am I ugly & sexy enough for you?
click kayjay on my signature!

Lollz.
Re: I Need A Girl That Is Ugly Sexy And Hot by damarisk(f): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Boys ar nt smiling º°˚˚°ºoo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Soulmate / Some men can be dangerous / I Need A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.