Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland (13734 Views)

Meet The Cutest Guy On Nairaland(photos) / Nigeria V's Ghana - Which Country Has The Cutest Guys / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Abduletudaye(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
You look better with some cloths on.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
Who dey follow you contest? undecided

undecided
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Jerrick(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Your name. angry
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Is she serious?

9 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Psalmmie001(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
"And ♌ lovely boyfriend"

Wahs ma own wit U na?? Shey Ur boyfriend no dey tell U say U fyn?? #DiDirin!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Is she serious?

your make up makes you look terrible undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Psalmmie001:
"And ♌ lovely boyfriend"

Wahs ma own wit U na?? Shey Ur boyfriend no dey tell U say U fyn?? #DiDirin!!

shut up
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Psalmmie001(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

shut up

Crazy fool!!

9 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:

your make up makes you look terrible undecided

That doesn't answer the question

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by somtoto(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
we know,,,,,,,,,in your room........loooollll.......u tink being half nude makes u pretty n sexy u just an asss from me to u

9 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by kissty(f): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
congratulation. i tot u wuld say 'i 'v got most wonderful & luvly husband' mtcwweewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwew boy friend angrycongratulation. i tot u wuld say 'i 'v got most wonderful & luvly husband' mtcwweewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwew boy friend

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
if thats truely you, then I must confess yo beautifully made

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2015
kissty:
congratulation. i tot u wuld say 'i 'v got most wonderful & luvly husband' mtcwweewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwew boy friend angrycongratulation. i tot u wuld say 'i 'v got most wonderful & luvly husband' mtcwweewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwew boy friend

jealousy tongue
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
Airforce1:
if thats truely you, then I must confess yo beautifully made

Thanks wink

6 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by jingh(f): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dats true.
As gud looking as obj

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
so self conceited

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

I'm naturally beautiful, no makeup, shiny skin, i got swag and a lovely boyfriend.

Guys what do you think?

give me ur bbm and fone contact den i will say its true grin
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Only if you dont have your moniker but if you do then you are not
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by phlamesG: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
who cares? Mtcheew!
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by phlamesG: 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
who cares?
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by irunobo3(f): 1:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:

give me ur bbm and fone contact den i will say its true grin

Phone number: 0815435573x

Bbm Pin: 5189a28x

find x in the above equations undecided

4 Likes

who cares? Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by phlamesG: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
What do you care?
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Xavier9ja(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
u wanna be wit dope homies like
krall on Monday
xavier9ja on Tuesday

mrkontroversey on Wednesday
phlamesG on Thursday
lalasticlala on Friday
airforce1 on Saturday
Abduletudaye on Sunday.
are u miss Nairaland.
we ain't got ur time bitch

u re not Nairaland prettiest sis

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Percentile: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
heres your price. enjoy!

10 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Uchwilliam(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hmm come to my offic tomoro let me use my dictometer examing nd comfirm ur claim
Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by nkwako: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Didinrin oshi

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland by Xavier9ja(m): 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
irunobo3:
cool tongue

Guys what do you think?
wahala dey , u want attention abi. I bet if ur unclad pix can cover exercise book talk more of magazine.... u want to make headline like Kim and co.. away wit u n ur mugshot u posted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

August Born....lets Meet Here / Category Of People In Romanceland / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.