Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

Projectsave Devotional - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Projectsave Devotional (617 Views)

Projectsave Devotional- He Won't Tarry / Projectsave Devotional- Follow With Wisdom / Projectsave Devotional- Represent Your Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projectsave Devotional by lanrezion01: 12:55am On Sep 07, 2013
ProjectSave Devotional
Saturday,
7th, Sept 2013.

THREE IMPORTANT SCHOOLS Pt.3
SCHOOL OF WISDOM- KNOWLEDGE

Pr10:14- Wise men store up KNOWLEDGE...

Knowledge has to do with gathering of information, it is the opposite of ignorance. In the school of wisdom, knowledge can be acquired either through divine impartation, wise counsel, reading or by observation.

Knowledge is the bedrock&starting point in growing in wisdom. The more of knowledge you store, the wiser you become, we can say that knowledge is directly proportional to wisdom provided understanding is constant.

The devotionals you're reading now, the anointed books in the bookstore and the message you hear are all avenues by which knowledge can be imparted. Most Africans don't read, anointing isn't a substitute for knowledge, go for the needed knowledge today.

ACTION: Locate an area of your life where you are knowledge-deficient, buy books that can enlighten you and act on the information.

PRAYER OF SALVATION

'Father, forgive me of my sins, I accept&confess. Christ as my Lord&personal saviour In Jesus Name.

Kindly Broadcast
Like our facebook page: Projectsave
www.projectsaveng.org
Re: Projectsave Devotional by lanrezion01: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
MORE THAN SEX BUT...

1Cor7:9- But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Yea, Paul said we should marry if we 'no fit' hold body, it is the plain truth but I must also tell you that marriage is much more than sex. If you're marrying to safe guard your destiny by staying pure, you're on track and God understands.

If you're marrying just because you want a legal go-ahead to have sex, you will be tired in less than a year or two and your marriage will lack shine. Paul wasn't advising sex-addicts to marry or play-boys, his advice was to those that have controlled passion over-time(not for those that have lost control) and has reached an elastic limit that was why he said 'BUT IF THEY CANNOT CONTAIN', I.e they've been controlling passion over time but now something must be done.

If you can't control yourself, marriage won't help you either. You must allow the HolySpirit to work on you first before venturing into marriage. Don't use Paul's advice as an excuse to rush into marriage when you haven't dealt with the flesh.

MARRIAGE IS MORE THAN SeX.

www.projectsaveng.org
Re: Projectsave Devotional by lanrezion01: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2014
ProjectSave Devotional
Friday,
10th, Jan 2014

HOW TO HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR Pt.10

YOU NEED CLEAR-CUT GOALS

Phil3:14- I press toward the mark for the prize...

A goal is a definite target that contributes to the fulfilment of God's vision for your life, you also need to set personal goals for yourself in certain areas like your spiritual life, finances, academics, relationships, etc.

You need to know what you want to achieve each day, week and months of your life this year. A goal must have a deadline. Playing football without a goal post is a waste of energy.

Let your goals be SMART( Specific,Measurable,Attainable,Realistic&Time-based). You must commit it to writing for reference purposes. Mark each goal as you attain them.

ACTION: List the most important goals this year and write out steps you'll take to achieve each of them.

www.projectsaveng.org
Re: Projectsave Devotional by lanrezion01: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2014
ProjectSave Devotional
Saturday,
11th, Jan 2014.

HOW TO HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR Pt.11

YOU MUST BE AN AVID READER

Dan9:2- in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood by the books...

The problem of an average African is said to be in our lack lustre attitude towards reading. Knowledge is very key in life, you must be an avid reader of books that will help your destiny.

Truly you can't read all the books in the bookstore because not all books are meant for you but there are books that have been written to solve certain problems ignorance have caused in your life.

Don't let a month pass you by without reading a good book, no matter how small it is. Study so that you won't be stupid. Don't spend all your money on make-ups,jewelries, etc. Empty your pocket into your brain, it pays.

ACTION: Beauty without intelligence is just a display of cosmetic foolishness. Read

www.projectsaveng.org

(1) (Reply)

Christians In The House, Help Me Explain This Bible Verse / Without Tithe And Offering, Which Other Ways Can A Church Suvive? / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Friday November 15th, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.