Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Please Help Me Locate This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help Me Locate This Song (789 Views)

Help Translate This Song In Yoruba / Anyone Heard Fo This Song Choko By Sean Tero. / This Song Is Killing Them In London Right Now(puyanga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Locate This Song by joe4christ(m): 2:18am On Sep 07, 2013
I was able to remember to following lyrics which will enable you to recorgnize the song if you'd ever came across it.

''start to dey dance (x2) omalicha baby start to dey dance, ah sweety sweety tomato omalicha baby''............... With a voice in the background of the song like that of Flavour, pls if you know this song, just help me with the TITLE and name of the ARTIST.

I just love the song, kind of danceable songs i like. Thanks in advance!
Re: Please Help Me Locate This Song by Afam4eva(m): 2:27am On Sep 08, 2013
It's definitely a flavour song or one he featured cos those lyrics were invented by him. I don't know much about song lyrics but it sounds like "Adamma". I may be wrong though.

(1) (Reply)

Winners At Channel O Music Video Awards 2013 / Slizzy E Ft J Martins – Gladiator / New Music- Bigma Ft Ex-o "Show Me Love" (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.