Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair (30570 Views)

Beyond Straightening: How To Use Your Flat Iron To Make Any Kind Of Hair Look / Lye Relaxer That Can Straighten Verrry Coarse Hair? / Naturals, how often do you straighten (flat-iron) your hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by thinka2: 9:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Is it proper using a red hot pressing iron to "straighten" your hair - so as to make it refreshed?

Is it not dangerous? Or its lack of fund to go and do so at hairdressing saloon?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/is-it-proper-for-hair.html

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Harbyhordun: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2013
Eni oh= NO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by DJDOLA(m): 9:43am On Sep 07, 2013
grin grin grin GOD is watching

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Chicolee(f): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Lol

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by alphaconde(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Things of beauty has no end.
Stop thinking of how beautiful you look, cus we are @ endtimes. All these will soon not count.
#teamassad

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Francheezy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Datz a cold iron for goodness sake

End thyme finssss

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by benekene: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
Na wah oh!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by dino2006(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
She wants to fry her brain.
End time finz!

6 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by dedons: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
This girl wants me to say END TIME TINZ

but i won't say it

29 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by tunapawizzy: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
see dis gal o,,,d lil sense wey remain for her head she wan burn again

17 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
See risk o. The thing go just burn your scalp
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Tholudee(f): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
undecided na by force? If money no dey I will better leave my hair the way it is bcs this can be very dangerous
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Katier00(f): 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2013
Her choice
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by scholes23(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
End time is when u plug dat iron to electricity and iron ya Brazilian hair

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by everyday: 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
wow!
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by judedwriter(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fake-I won't believe until I see that the iron is plugged; she be winch? wink

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by GenOrumov: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
dedons: This girl wants me to say END TIME TINZ

but i won't say it
So you're not aware that you've said it?
(I understand the sarcasm)
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by bory09(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
Its two thing here. Poverty has press her common sense down and she still go further to kill herself by pressing it down finally with iron thats why am not suprise to see some girls displaying psycho. Its all this girls you will ask to order for snack that they will be ordering for semo and meat.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by nekaa(f): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
It won't work now.... Na play she dey play for there.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by vallycan: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2013
I think u shud had starch d hair equally an as well add bleech before proper ironin of d hair...brazillian hair ma foot i wonder who invented dis kind of hair dat is makin women go mental wit high demandin of money i term as "extortion"...
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Uglyduckling: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2013
Methinks the girl was jut being funny. If she can afford a weave and the fixing, she definitely can afford the proper iron for pressing the hair or at least afford having it done in the hair salon.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
First of all is it real hair?
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Uglyduckling: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
That is definitely not human hair. So you guys can go easy on the brazilian hair bashing.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by bilo1(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
Seen
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by jeff1607(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Who is d asshole dat stole dis image frm my sister's phone.so ones image isnt safe in one's phone?
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by iamswizz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
@op.. I dont really think Brazil would have won the match.
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Sukosam(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
dedons: This girl wants me to say END TIME TINZ

but i won't say it
lmao...
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Has it gotten to the extent of using pressing iron to straighten hair? La ila illa allahu!! cry
Re: A Lady Using An Electric Iron To 'Straighten' Her Hair by homesteady(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
CHISOS!! How many bottles of bear did she drink?? grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Need Good Tailors To Employ / How Good Is Easy White Body Lotion / Men, What Is The Cost Of Hair Cut In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.