Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. (1640 Views)

Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism / Micheal Jordan Lesbian Daughter And Her Girlfriend Flaunt Love (PHOTOS) / Peter Okoye(P Square) & Flavour Rumoured As Gay Partners (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. by HezronLorraine(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2013
[img]http://ioneglobalgrind.files./2013/09/mixckij.png[/img]
It looks like coming out is becoming a trend amongst
sports players’ kids.
A few months ago, Magic Johnson‘s son revealed
that he was gay, which was followed by the
support from the NBA legend himself, and now
it looks like Michael Jordan‘s daughter Jasmine is
following that same path.
The 20-year-old daughter of the former Chicago Bulls
superstar recently took to her Instagram last week to
reveal the truth about her sexuality and also show off
her new girlfriend!
[img]http://ioneglobalgrind.files./2013/09/mj89ulp.png?w=570&h=607[/img]
Her new girlfriend, ironically enough, plays some
basketball herself, as she is former Syracuse guard
Carmen Tyson-Thomas. Looks like the apple
doesn’t fall far from the tree!
Jasmine doesn’t seem too phased by any hate that
might be coming her way from her big decision to
come out, as some of the captions read:

“(the other site) has struck
again! Lol but just like the last
time, I’m chillin and not
bothered. Negativity go to the
left and take a seat. No time for
that! Everyone have an
amazing day!”

Another one said:

”Until Love, Trust, Honesty,
Repost, Loyalty, Commitment,
Genuine, Happiness and other
characteristics or aspects I
want in a relationship is
defined by one gender then
and only then will I discuss my
sexual preference.”

[img]http://ioneglobalgrind.files./2013/09/jasmine-jordan.jpg?w=612&h=612[/img]

You can check out more of her photos on instagram.
http://globalgrind.com/2013/09/06/michael-jordans-daughter-jasmine-comes-out-gay-lesbian-girlfriend-carmen-tyson-thomas-photos/
Re: Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. by mubalex50(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Gay or lesbian?

1 Like

Re: Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. by DonColz1(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2013
Eyaah, and i wanted to marry her oh, no hope for me.
Re: Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. by 247notire(m): 10:26am On Sep 07, 2013
mubalex50: Gay or lesbian?
...gay's d general word. Gud 4 her sha. Only that she'll probably get tired of it one day and need d real thing!
Re: Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. by Ebigbola(f): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2013
mubalex50: Gay or lesbian?
Na̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ђ wao Ooº°˚˚˚°º ˚ babes done be Gay
Re: Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
247notire: ...gay's d general word. Gud 4 her sha. Only that she'll probably get tired of it one day and need d real thing!
I laughed hard at thisgrin

.how did you come about this conclusion.There are lesbians who have been with their partners for years-some 20,25,till they died.a perfect example is America's first female astronaut- in space,Sally Ride,She was a lesbian and was with her partner 27years before she died.
If you say the real thing,you mean-a man's penis.why don't male gays also at some point want a woman's ......
Funny you.
Re: Micheal Jordan's Daughter Comes Out As Gay. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Fine girl, wish her well.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrities Storm Calabar For The AFRIF Festival 2013 (photos) / Pictures: OJB Dancing, Celebrating Life At Ovation Magazine's Carol Last Night / Wunmi Obe Attacks Robin Williams’ Widow In Heartless Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.