Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism (1344 Views)

Alibaba's Daughter, Akpevwoghene Akpobome Wins Best Overall In Igbo Language / Jackie Chan's Daughter Comes Out As Lesbian / Video: Alibaba's Daughter Teaching Efe How To Slide On An Hover Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by Starttell: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2016
Nigeria’s legendary stand-up Comedian Atunyota Alleluya Akporobomerere with the stage name Ali Baba has displayed a picture of him and her daughter, holding a certificate presented to her for coming out best in Mathematics.

The 50-year-old proud dad took to Instagram to display the pictures with the caption;

VAvavoom comes home with a certificate attesting to the fact that she is the best student in Mathematics. She didn’t get that from me. Must be Mummy Mary again!!! Because, after Arithmetics… I gave up. So she is nearly an all rounder. Certificates in #Writing #poetry #piano#violin #flute #art #science #swimming… By the way, that her smile is not for the certificate ooo… It’s for what the certificate has earned her. She now gets an extra 1 hour of watching #nickledeon#cartoons and her favorite movies… This weekend in view!!!

However, after posting the photo, he had to repost it with an entirely different caption, after a particular lady on the thread, warned him against showing of his kids too much, and giving more attention to one of his kids.

Here was his reply;

I am reposting this picture to open a new page of discussion. Very often, after posting somethings, on Instagram, I read through all comments, listen to criticisms and imbibe the encouragements. Today I got a different kind of critic. A very concerned friend of mine on Instagram after reading my caption and reading the accompanying comments from my friends on Instagram, sent me a direct message. And to be honest, I kind of saw her point. And her point was. I am over exposing my daughter to strangers. Plus I was playing up her academic exploits too much. “As if she is an only child… try and balance your show of affection to all your kids”. Like I said I agreed with her completely. Not until I went through her Instagram handle and saw that she had posted a video of her daughter dancing all the later dance steps at a party. Leading to her daughter winning the best dancer at the birthday party. The event planner, daughter and mum then struck a pose. That got me thinking. Is it that celebrating academic prowess of your child has officially become a taboo and the dancing skills of our children are now priority billing? Because there are many things I am thinking that I do not want to share. What’s your take? PS: Let me just add here, that after I saw that video, I wish VAvavoom could dance as well as her daughter SHA… The twisting, twerking, moves and steps were on point. #justsaying

http://starttells.com/2016/01/13/comedian-alibabas-daughter-wins-the-best-in-mathematics-female-critic-comes-for-him/

Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by Starttell: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Mynd44
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by Starttell: 11:09am On Jan 13, 2016
Nairalanders ur views are needed.
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by tiswell(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice one
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by crazygod(m): 11:19am On Jan 13, 2016
Good reply from ali baba. Amebo too much for instagram

1 Like

Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by daisyella: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2016
Good. People should remove d log in their eyes so they can see clearly to remove the speck from another person's eye
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by ayindepremier: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2016
------
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by Starttell: 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
Lalasticlala if this is about Davido now...
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by pretydiva(f): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
What should I do wit dis thread undecided..walks out majestically
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by UIA04(f): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2016
No wonder he is still the godfather beautiful reply
Re: Comedian Alibaba’s Daughter Comes The Best In Mathematics, Undergoes Criticism by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2016
How will you name your child VaVavooom !!? Or is that just a nickname ??

To the woman----- Spare the rod and SPOIL THE CHILD

(1) (Reply)

Moveover Kardashians! Toyin Aimakhu Starts Reality Show KUWTA / Why The F*ck Did God Made You As My Father – Tunji Balogun, Teebillz Blast Dad / Unconditional Bae By Sauti Sol..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.