Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria (6106 Views)

Zelux Oil & Gas Group Ongoing Recruitment / Fresh Graduate Executive Trainee Recruitment At Genesis Group Nigeria Limited / Sahara Oil & Gas Group Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by bakusha(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2013
I cant remeba whn i applied 2 ds coy, i got a msg ds mornn 4rm d abv name coy telling me 2 download my offer leta. D link i ws given 2download did nt open. Pls, who knw anytin abt ds coy. Thk u al as u wait 4 responds
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by gentle12: 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
Report them to Sahara reporters so that they could be banished into the Sahara desert.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by deekseen(m): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
I know about Sahara group (check them at: www.sahara-group.com) and even though they are into oil and gas I don't think they are being referred to as Sahara Oil and Gas.

Do some more findings and becareful, the email may just be scam.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by sammyyoung2(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2013
Same here, just got one, seems it scam jo....dint remember applying to any sahara watever
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
i also received same this morning.........i knw itz a scam cos no company with itz senses will offer u a job without test or interview.
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by jacksinou: 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Its from supertube,a scam.they re d ones that tell u to pay 1k for pin to write an online interview
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by bakusha(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
deekseen: I know about Sahara group (check them at: www.sahara-group.com) and even though they are into oil and gas I don't think they are being referred to as Sahara Oil and Gas.

Do some more findings and becareful, the email may just be scam.
thks man, dy r scammers
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by bakusha(m): 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
jacksinou: Its from supertube,a scam.they re d ones that tell u to pay 1k for pin to write an online interview
yap d same ppu, i only subcribe 2dm once. Thks all 4d concern
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by fpeer(f): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Got same txt too. Job Offer from Sahara Oil and Gas Group Nigeria
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by edisonegere: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
i got dsame message to on friday. Hw did u guys kw dat super tube is responsible? And if they re, dey need 2 be reported
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by inteli: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Its 4rm supertube. I got in too. Its dier scam, takn 2 a whole new level. BEWARE!
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by viexcey(f): 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
I remember applying and i received questionaire from them on nov. Last year wich i replied back but i dunno why a company will offer a job letter witout test or atleast an interview.
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by tobypills(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2013
viexcey: I remember applying and i received questionaire from them on nov. Last year wich i replied back but i dunno why a company will offer a job letter witout test or atleast an interview.
I got this too,wc I was given a link to print the so called job offer letter. I didn't bother looking @ it 2ice talk more of clicking on it for I no nothing good comes so easily like that!!!
Re: Sahara Oil And Gas Group Nigeria by Elemosho: 10:42am On Sep 10, 2013
I gave full details of the trick here

https://www.nairaland.com/1431723/job-offer-trick-like-facebook

A guy called Kevin Djakpor deceived people to get LIKES to his blog. He got over 6,000 Likes using this kind of shit. Here is his facebook fanpage https://www.facebook.com/KevinDjakporBlog

If you have fallen trick, go to the page and click unlike and if there is a way you can let him pay for this shit please do.

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Graduate Trainee Vacancy / I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 / Andela Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.