Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 (6130 Views)

Investment Consultant At Oxfordgold Providence International Limited / I Need Directions To 5a Banana Close Ajao Estate From Oshodi / Please How Do I Get To 'ogbunike Street, Lekki Estate Phase 1, Eti Osa, Lagos' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 by moemindz: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
Good people, please i need directions to plot 1 providence street, lEKKI pHASE 1. Standard Alliance

Thanks
Re: I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 by psucc(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
Google Map is your best friend.
Re: I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 by moemindz: 11:35pm On Nov 23, 2016
google map doesnt tell me the busstop where to enter danfo and the busstop to drop..

Be civil man?!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 by EsanEmmanuel(m): 2:24am On Nov 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 by EsanEmmanuel(m): 2:24am On Nov 24, 2016
Find your way to CMS... enter Lekki-Ajah there.
Tell them you a
moemindz:
google map doesnt tell me the busstop where to enter danfo and the busstop to drop..
Be civil man?!!!
Find your way to CMS... enter Lekki-Ajah there.
Tell them you are going to MARWA or LEKKI 2ND ROUND ABOUT.
when you are dropped... cross and enter through the gate.
Your very immediate first turning by the left is Providence street

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Directions To Providence Street, Lekki Phase 1 by festusukpong(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
this also help my itinerary today, thank you very sir/ma...
exactly the information I have got here, I used it and i arrived there without stress and scam from the bike guyzzz.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Resign And Ride Okada For A Living / G E, Next Stage / P&g Recruiting For Manager Hire For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.