Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio (740 Views)

D / Free Computer Training Handouts / Converting Dubai Currency To Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio by Princewill1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hello Friends! I have been privileged to have many business ideas and i have realized that i can't embark on all of these ideas.So i have decided to drop just one idea here for any sharp business-minded person to harness for FREE.However,i will not be detailed,i will only give a clue.Only the sharp minds will understand what i mean.Let's begin-There are hundreds of universities,polytechics and colleges of educations in Nigeria today Right? and there are tens of thousands of text books and hand-outs on sell in these institutions Right? and most students of nowadays are not interested in spending long hours days & nights reading these boring books but,would like to know what is written in them maybe due to the exams Right? How about going to these schools and getting some of these books & hand-outs summarized and converted into an audio format,where students can listen to the summarized audio copy of these books with their phones,ipod etc? With hundreds of tertiary institutions in Nigeria,did you know how many millions that is involved? Well if you make it with this idea,don't thank me.Stead thank God the giver of ideas.What did you think?
Re: Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio by kayjegs: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
God bless you, bro. We are together in this... giving out business ideas to people. I have thought along this line before though in another way. I hope a business savvy person can take advantage of this. But at the same time, there must be a way of protecting any person willing to do business with this in schools because of technology that abounds now. A person can buy and his friends can copy the audio books from him free. For any interested persons you must find a way by which it cannot be mass-copied by another person, think along this line....
Re: Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio by Princewill1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2013
@kayjegs thank you! You know it will be impossible to prevent students from sharing this among themselves.For you to succeed in this business,you have to work closely with the course reps of various depts.You will sell to about 20-50 or more students that are interested at once in just one dept.The moment you achieve this,you should be thru with the dept and move to the,there is no way to prevent student from sharing this.The solution is to sell to many students at once with help of the course rep.And remember you can sell as many courses as possible.Some depts run more than 10 courses in a semester.No doubts it's lucrative.
Re: Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio by Chukabiz(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2013
Converting someones Textbooks/handouts to audio, selling and making money without the writers permission.

Can you Prove that this business is legal?
Re: Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio by Princewill1(m): 8:37am On Sep 09, 2013
@Chukabiz Where did you read that the permission of the authors will not be sought? Didn't you read where i said that i will not be detailed,that i will only be giving a clue? Of course,those books & hand-outs are the intellectual properties of the authors and anybody going into this business will have to consult the lectures\authors and get the proceeds negotiated.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote. Now The Biggest Cement Manufacturer In Sub-saharan Africa / 3 Nigerians Arrested For Cloning Visa Cards / How Be An E-learning Consultant....the New Biz You Can Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.