Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

D - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / D (486 Views)

Have A Business Or Want To Start One? Read This. / Cc-hub Lagos Offers $25,000 To Entrepreneurs Who Have Innovative Ideas. / Free Fresh Business Idea - Converting handouts/textbooks to audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D by jeffmatt4u(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: D by Chinnyx: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Do you have a dream, passion, idea or interest burning within you? Do you have the dream of owning a world class biz? Do you have a great business idea and don't have the funds to carry it out? Do you want to become a world class Entrepreneur?

The solution is here! Goldmine resource center is here with a vision of empowering a minimum of 1million Nigerians financially to enable them achieve their entrepreneurial dreams. Goldmine Resource Center (GRC) will help you raise enough capital to start any business of your choice. This is made possible through the My business and I, Entrepreneurial mentoring trainings and the fund cooperative programmes. There is no more excuse. Take advantage of this great biz opportunity.
For more information and details on the programs and how to become a member kindly call me on 08092001661, BB Pin 73ED90FC

www.goldmineresources.com

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why No Startup Capital Is Good For Your Small Business / Hellow Good People Of Nigeria I Have 300k Wat Can I Invest / Direct Flights Into Milan, Rome Underway As Arik Air, Italian Govt Map Out Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.