Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again (3174 Views)

I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / I Can't Satisfy My Wife In Bed / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by NewsINigeria(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ISIHNphXxmg/UZh4yMNsTaI/AAAAAAAAmxA/zLx1mZpJSk4/s400/1+ladies+bad+dressing.jpg[/img]

It was drama galore recently at a court house in Lagos as 42-year-old Owoseni Benson openly condemned his wife for dressing like the wayward young ladies he sees on dirty music videos and movies.

He said his wife's "bad" dressing is attracting other men to her, leading to her sleeping out...
“I am not angry with my wife for not having kids but with the way she SOURCE http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/my-wife-exposes-her-things-anyhow-i.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR LATEST GOSSIPS, RUMOUR AND NEWS
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Please kindly remove this thread from this section....

Biko
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by emmddy: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gbam,. I support him. How can a married lady dressing that way. Is she advertising her body to remarry again. I wish every sincere man have this courage.
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by redsun(m): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Nice,nigerian women are becoming daring in their style.I prefer skimpy to hijab any time any a day.People(adults) should never be restricted from doing what they choose to do as long as they are not harming others in the process.A woman that chooses to play around even when she is supposedly married must be missing something her man does not have and the earlier he gets the message,the better for him.

Moreover,dressing skimpily does not automatically mean waywardness.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by Tuntheycr7: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
I beg wetin concern us biko?
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by deols(f): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
redsun: Nice,nigerian women are becoming daring in their style.I prefer skimpy to hijab any time any a day.People(adults) should never be restricted from doing what they choose to do as long as they are not harming others in the process.A woman that chooses to play around even when she is supposedly married must be missing something her man does not have and the earlier he gets the message,the better for him.

Moreover,dressing skimpily does not automatically mean waywardness.

and hijab must mean that you are restricted from doing what you want?
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by wasak(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
deols:

there are some comments u mustn't reply...can't u see his situation is pathetic and incorrigible?

http:///15KQiAX
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
ilugunboy: Please kindly remove this thread from this section....

Biko
and transfer it to the joke section,mods,thank you cheesy
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by kreamidiva(f): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
I miss my skimpy clothes o. Marriage sef!

Skimpy clothes get class o no be those ones above. If u have to show legs,then cover the boobs and vice versa. U cannot expose both at the same time unless of course u are a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by Isiterere(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2013
Imagine wetin those WOMEN put on

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by Gideojim(m): 12:55am On Sep 08, 2013
Goosh RED CARD but their head is there GIDI ladies
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by tmotmo: 3:38am On Sep 08, 2013
wasak:

there are some comments u mustn't reply...can't u see his situation is pathetic and incorrigible?

http:///15KQiAX

Commenting and not replying.
But your understanding of Hijab is shallow grin grin

I think is better to put on hijab ( or dress like Mother Mary, as shown in the film titled JESUS OF NAZARETH) than like domitila, the prostitute smiley
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by maclatunji: 7:28am On Sep 08, 2013
kreami diva: I miss my skimpy clothes o. Marriage sef!

Skimpy clothes get class o no be those ones above. If u have to show legs,then cover the boobs and vice versa. U cannot expose both at the same time unless of course u are a prostitute.

Wow, your logic is really something.
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by AbdH: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2013
deols:

Some people just hate sanity and modesty...they thrive in sins and chaos. Islam brings them fear and sadness for how do they cope where ladies become well covered jewels?
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Things Anyhow, I Can't Marry Her Again by Valto(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Dont think this is enough reason to grant a divorce

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of A Broken Home / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). / Tastefully Finished Two Bedroom Flat Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.