Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Cover Letter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cover Letter (1835 Views)

Updated CV And Cover Letter Sample / Please Help Review this Cover Letter / Differences Between Application Letter And A Cover Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cover Letter by prof86: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls i need a good sample cover letter. Send 2 irowaorobosa@yahoo.com
Re: Cover Letter by Graceojomasule: 11:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Me too send to gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: Cover Letter by Talie2kiss(f): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2013
if someone has sent any for u, kindly resend to me juditchuk@gmail.com. Tnx

Graceojomasule: Me too send to gracesule9@gmail.com
Re: Cover Letter by luvola(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2013
I also need a cover letter.. Kindly send to this e-mail : olaklives05@yahoo.com
Re: Cover Letter by ezzy88(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2013
Kindly help a brother. Drop it at ezzy7688@gmail.com

Wud really appreciate
Re: Cover Letter by zelexotunla(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2013
prof86: Pls i need a good sample cover letter. Send 2 irowaorobosa@yahoo.com
. Hello pls if u get one kindly send me d copy thanks. Zelexotunla@gmail.com
Re: Cover Letter by Jhappy(f): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls i need it too. Dis is my email. Jimoh.happy@gmail.com
Re: Cover Letter by dickoos: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
PlS send a sample copy to eyesopen_226@yahoo.com
Re: Cover Letter by ddjay: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
??
Re: Cover Letter by dancocity(m): 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2013
pls help a brother send a cover letter to ikechi.dandy@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cover Letter by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Can't believe this. so everybody wants the same sample? hope u all wouldn't summit the same cover letter in the same place?

1 Like

Re: Cover Letter by princessmay(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
I wonder ooooo, dropin ur e-mail addy here is nt even safe @ all. Gnld peeps re watchin,beware dnt say i didn't warn u.

1 Like

Re: Cover Letter by Ngozijane: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls I also need one send to umeodinkaj@ yahoo.com
Re: Cover Letter by uboma(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Please do not pay heed to the poster who is requesting for money to send you a cover letter. I have marked his post as spam so you will no longer see it. There are no guarantees that after sending him the money, he will oblige you. Be careful. I advise that you look up the different formats of 'cover letter' and 'resume' on google and pattern the format to what suits you.

2 Likes

Re: Cover Letter by kentro201: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
This is the cover letter you requested for...this mine..u can edit to yours..

Dear Recruiter,
RE: APPLICATION FOR JOB
 I recently came across your job advert for the above position and wish to apply for it. I come from an advanced academic and analytical background having completed BSc (Hons) in Economics and interested in working for your company. I believe I have the relevant skills and experience to make a positive contribution to your company, and I have enclosed a CV with this covering letter. As an individual with great appetite to acquire new skills and experience, your esteemed company can offer me the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging and stimulating projects.

Have had four years of study in Economics and I have also gained experience as an admin manager, logistics and audit with different firms in Nigeria. I had the opportunity to play key roles in almost every step of an Admin manager role; from updating files and staff records, strategic administration of the company and logistics, monitoring of income and expenditure on the company’s account, progress and writing factual and interpretative reports. This has provided me with the ability to handle data and gained key experience in working in an industry which are relevant to the job description.

Having read and gained economics and business management at both undergraduate and at basic professional level, the position you are offering is tailored to my academic interests. It may be seen from my resume that I undertook relevant modules and employment experience.

I want to move into a role that is going to challenge and enhance my skills, and further my knowledge as an economist. I know that a job with a company like yours will fulfill these requirements; I am of the opinion that I can offer a great deal to the company as well as meeting the requirements of the position. I am an extremely motivated person, I have a strong academic background, good communication and administrative and all other related report writing skills, and I bring enthusiasm and liveliness to any situation. I look forward to hearing from you regarding my application and will be available for interview from the date of receipt of this letter.

Yours Faithfully

1 Like

Re: Cover Letter by Swiftlee(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^^Too lenthy, the recruiter would get bored before he/she finishes reading this..
Re: Cover Letter by ernie4life(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Kentro thanks so much, ur cover letter is awesome
Re: Cover Letter by tpapi: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Swiftlee: ^^^Too lenthy, the recruiter would get bored before he/she finishes reading this..
oya show us ur own, ITK

(1) (Reply)

Telepoint Communications / Who Has Written A Test With Unified Payments? / India Africa Scholarship(fully Funded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.