Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is Dragnet Incompetent? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Dragnet Incompetent? (1295 Views)

Why Is Dragnet Taking Applicants To Apapa For BEDC Test / Is DRAGNET A Reliable Recruiting Firm? / How Reliable Is Dragnet! What Are Their Quesions Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dragnet Incompetent? by sampitts(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
I kept wondering why someone will write two different tests, and having to answer thesame questions over and over again. I wrote a test about two months ago and another one today, both numerical and verbal reasoning questions are so thesame. Some other guys wrote two different tests, for two different companies and had to answer thesame questions. It left me wondering if they (Dragnet) has run ouof questions. You may say it's more of benefit to those who wrote both at thesame time, but I see it as sheer Incompetence in the part of the test organizers. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by Phonon: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
They definitely are.I sat for a test they organised and some of the questions on the quantitative section were incomplete and when I asked one of the officials at the centre,she said 'Manage it like that' What the hell does that mean?
Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by ol2012: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bro, Dragnet administered tests focusses more on testing candidates' speed and accuracy rather than apptitude. You should be more worried about the fact that a whole lot of our graduates and undergraduates keep FAILING the test after attempting the same set of questions several times.
Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by sampitts(m): 5:32am On Sep 08, 2013
Phonon: They definitely are.I sat for a test they organised and some of the questions on the quantitative section were incomplete and when I asked one of the officials at the centre,she said 'Manage it like that' What the hell does that mean?
Now imagine this, incomplete question and then u'r askd to manage. That's awful cos i don't know how one should manage an incomplete question

1 Like

Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by sampitts(m): 5:41am On Sep 08, 2013
@ol2012, don't you think it's possible to perform poorly in a particular test and much more better in another. All Im saying is they should have variety of questions. They can chip-in, for example new comprehension question, mix it with the old ones. Maybe they're just lazy because as much as they are more focused on a candidate's speed and accuracy, it's still an aptitude test.

1 Like

Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by Oldboy1: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2013
I don't even knw why Dragnet has never invited me for any test or is it only freshers they call? I've submitted my cv online to them severally but haven't heard from them. Pls guys if you people know how else I'll do it just let me know. I've had 5yrs working experience in my field of Customer service.
Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by iykedancastro(m): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2013
Dragnet is a mess! D chevron job test and nnpc/mobil scholarship de organised on 7/09/13 at ph center was an eyesoore! People wrote exams arnd 7pm after much hustle n stress!! Smh 4 dem
Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by sampitts(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2013
iyke dan-castro:
Dragnet is a mess! D chevron job test and nnpc/mobil scholarship de organised on 7/09/13 at ph center was an eyesoore! People wrote exams arnd 7pm after much hustle n stress!! Smh 4 dem
And they expect candidates to perform optimally. How's that achievable after undergoing such stress? Or maybe is part of the test, you knw, ability to work under pressure and unfavorable conditions
Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by iykedancastro(m): 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Its nt part of d test cause 2 sets hv written earlier ie batches b4 they seem to start hving issues wit dia organisation of d entire aptitude test!
sampitts: And they expect candidates to perform optimally. How's that achievable after undergoing such stress? Or maybe is part of the test, you knw, ability to work under pressure and unfavorable conditions
Re: Is Dragnet Incompetent? by sampitts(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
iyke dan-castro:
Its nt part of d test cause 2 sets hv written earlier ie batches b4 they seem to start hving issues wit dia organisation of d entire aptitude test!
Poor organization.... Another dragnet attribute

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies @ BOBO Food And Beverages Limited - October 2013 / P&G NYSC Aptitude Tests / Heritage Bank Reruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.