Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,624 members, 7,865,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors (33916 Views)

Homosexuality Movie “I Am Jazz” Banned On Nigerian TV Stations / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Meet CNN International's Anchors & Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2013
qhiwegh: Like if you think Yvonne Ndege of Aljazeera is hot.
Yvonne Ndege is hot, she is a Kenyan.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Jarus(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Channels.

STV, sometimes I feel like slapping someone. Despite trying hard to form class, their presenters spoil it with oversized jackets.

AIT - abegi, ankara

NTA national dey try small.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Isiterere(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2013
Still thinking which station I should give it to.

ALL IZZ WELL

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Channels all d way
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by tombeh(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2013
Silverbird goes for it.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by adisa204(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Maupe jare.she is fresh and pretty,not more than my mum though.

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by ambafrank: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2013
Mine is AIT, Channel, STV.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by ayodeleblog(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2013
Afam4eva: I think i'll give it to CHannels or TVC. Yes, AIT too.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by tomzman: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2013
I think I would give it to STV. Their male anchors always look good in their suits. Channels too dey try.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Channels - Amarachi Ubani
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Deiok(m): 7:11am On Sep 09, 2013
I dont realy have any favourite. I will give it to them all their achors are trying. But the stations are just sh1t.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by tosmman001(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2013
Charlz and marian Anazodo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Preceedo(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2013
Pls, how do i start paragraph via mobile.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by nwadaigbo: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2013
Chamberlain Usoh my crush of channels tv. That guy na die. Somebody, give me his contact. I hav beem dying in silence
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by 10cent: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Tђε̲̣̣̣̥ way you guys are. Arrying on with this "most-good-looking-things" one day, we may see threads like " state with tђε̲̣̣̣̥ most good looking okada men or abokis or state with tђε̲̣̣̣̥ most georgeous pepper sellers etc. Smh at your joblessness
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Donmichaelz(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2013
emusmith: No doubt, you are a teen! Gosh! Ew!! I felt like throwin up..
d way u talk some 1 might think u are 1 rich kid but no u are just another Broke ass motherFucker living on d grace of Etisalat MB,Who told u poor people have an opinion?
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2013
IBC
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by kajoula(m): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2013
ONTV.....all the way
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by jolo849(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2013
na channel jare
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Omooba77: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2013
NTA na Seun Olagunju
Channels Maupe Ogun
AIT- Lara Wise-Owoeye
SilverBird- I cant remember her name...............
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2013
The Anazodos'
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 09, 2013
tosmman001: Charlz and marian Anazodo
I always wondered wat their kids would look like.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by fender(m): 8:09am On Sep 09, 2013
Strolling by with my bottle of alomo. Was expecting to see pictures of the presenters especially the ladies wink, whether a brother can reach out for the pears baby oil in the bathroom grin. Some of us hardly watch these local stations, so pics would have helped.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by UyiIredia(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2013
I no give shishi. Your View on TVC have a pretty set of anchors. See as YK dey control hair, better fitting top and shoes too !

# team TVC babe cool
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by fender(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2013
nwadaigbo: Chamberlain Usoh my crush of channels tv. That guy na die. Somebody, give me his contact. I hav beem dying in silence

LOL you've been dying in silence? Which ward of yabaleft ICU are you please?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by UyiIredia(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2013
Isiterere: Still thinking which station I should give it to.

ALL IZZ WELL

I dey laff cheesy
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by tomtyte02(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2013
grin[b][/b]because
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by philips70(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is the lady that hosts one business program right? I have a crush grin

Maupe Ogun, Cynthia Areh and Adesewa Josh are not fine facially but dem packaging na die.

No vex bro but as for that your bolded na TV packaging. No hate, I like her tenacity and brilliancy of presentations.
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2013
owolabifunke14: grin Whatsapp tv all the way
dem dey play football for ur head abi?
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by Youngsage: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2013
This thread is so useless without pics! Like if you agree grin grin grin

I will give it to Channels tho
Stv and TVC are jointly in 2nd positon

I think mitv/ogtv will come in last grin grin
Re: Nigerian TV Stations With The Most Good-looking Anchors by arabanibaba: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2013
pls can we bring their pictures then we have a a good conclusion for people like us who use black and white television and for seun osewa who no get television bros na joke i dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Dressed As A Pot-belly Man For A Movie / Download This Is America - Childish Gambino (official Video). Mp4 / BBNaija: Frodd And Omashola Struggle To Carry Venita's Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.