Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account (655 Views)

What Has Happened To This Section? Even The Mods Are AWOL? Thanks, Seun! / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Hi Guys,

I really don't know where else to post this, but here it goes. . .

I signed up with a particular email during my Nairaland registration, but now the email is no longer valid and I can't receive PM or change the email unless I login back to the same old email account (which isn't possible).

Seun & other mods. . . Please help!

Thanks
Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Mynd44: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2013
I will forward it to the appropriate quarters

2 Likes

Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 08, 2013
@ jassie, when you login to nairaland, at the top of the page you will see jassie and close to it you will see edit profile, click on it and you will see your former email, by it u will see change email click on it, then you can put d former and present email. Hope it helps. Happy sunday
Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 08, 2013
segzy14: @ jassie, when you login to nairaland, at the top of the page you will see jassie and close to it you will see edit profile, click on it and you will see your former email, by it u will see change email click on it, then you can put d former and present email. Hope it helps. Happy sunday

That's the problem. For you to change your email, you'll need to login to the old email account to confirm the authorization. In this case, that old email is no longer valid. . . so I can't confirm the email change.

I'd appreciate something like a master reset of some sort. . .
Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by RayMcBlue(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2013
jassie:

That's the problem. For you to change your email, you'll need to login to the old email account to confirm the authorization. In this case, that old email is no longer valid. . . so I can't confirm the email change.

I'd appreciate something like a master reset of some sort. . .

I don't think so...

From what I could make out of this email change, you don't need to touch or login to your old email, rather you simply input the new one in the first box and then the confirmation box and click change email

Then go to the mail box of the new email you just inputed and view the verification message.

But first of all you must be logged in on Nairaland with your valid username for all this to work.
Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44: I will forward it to the appropriate quarters

You are fast becoming one of my favourite mods.
Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2013
segzy14: @ jassie, when you login to nairaland, at the top of the page you will see jassie and close to it you will see edit profile, click on it and you will see your former email, by it u will see change email click on it, then you can put d former and present email. Hope it helps. Happy sunday

Ray McBlue:

I don't think so...

From what I could make out of this email change, you don't need to touch or login to your old email, rather you simply input the new one in the first box and then the confirmation box and click change email

Then go to the mail box of the new email you just inputed and view the verification message.

But first of all you must be logged in on Nairaland with your valid username for all this to work.

you guys are spot on.

1 Like

Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
T's been resolved! Thanks guys!!!
Re: To Seun & Other Mods- Help Needed With My Nairaland Account by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
jassie: T's been resolved! Thanks guys!!!
Cool

1 Like

(1)

Was The Bishop Sick? Scriptural Perspective On "Laying On Of Hands" / Picture Of Someone Who Looks Like Jesus! / The Ethiopian Village Which Has Rejected Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.