Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,874 members, 7,817,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

"I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / "I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On (643 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Is Engaged For Real....*coughs* / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh / An Open Letter To Cossy Orjiakor And Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On by Frabidel(f): 5:44am On Sep 08, 2013
If you are a regular reader of this blog,You should all remember the show that held in Bayelsa in June where Cossy treated Eedris Abdulkareem to a sensual lap move while he performed on stage. That being said,a few blogs reported this weekend that Cossy said Eedris begged her for sex after the performance.
Eedris must have heard the rumours since he took to twitter a couple of hours prior to hammer Cossy, calling her an old b**ch. Thing is; Cossy swears ...
Continue to read at http://www.frabidel.com/2013/09/im-not-attracted-to-old-bch-eedris.html
Re: "I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On by Burger01(m): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2013
cool
Re: "I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On by Mynd44: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2013
**hisses**
Re: "I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On by ceosville(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2013
What is edris?
Re: "I'm Not Attracted To An Old B**ch" Eedris Abdulkareem Slams Cossy Orjiakor On by Chazzyboy: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2013
Na them sabi

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Confused........ Wants To Know Why Xmas Is Celebrated / Family Playground / London 2012 Was 'biggest Ever US TV Event'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.