Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

[photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? (8428 Views)

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest / Flavour And Chidinma Take Their Love To Another Level / Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by lertee(f): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
Beautiful is the word to describe them,young and fresh.
Although I do not trust this phyno guy, chidinma looks too innocent hope he won't break her heart. We need to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by johnstar(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ok
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by johnstar(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
flolancracker: Who is phyno?
u mean piano? d broda 2 guitar undecided
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by teelord1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
Igbos couple They fit ,They will give us Slams in Igbo nyc 1
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by Preceedo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady: I wonder why topics like this don't make frontpage!! This is celebrity gossip section! And this is celebrity gossip!! gringrin so topics like this should make frontpage
hahahahahah whats so special dat makes you talk this passionately about it makimg frontpage? <br/> its high time we live our lives and stop meddling and poke-nose intrusively into people's lives like frustrted earth-dwellers!!
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
It's just a couple of photos they took together on the Hennessy club tour. Stop assuming shït.

1 Like

Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by Cestmoi1(f): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
So,it's no more daniel abi wat's his name again of soundcity?.She can date whoever she wants as long as she's happy.....Ride on girl!
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
SpicyMimi: Wooow! I've got a striking resemblance with Chidinma oo! shocked shocked
I actually thought I was the girl in d pics grin grin
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
BabaAlabi: Na wa o....small small girls of nowadays.
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by ajasa4link: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
they look good together... wish them well if its
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by ajasa4link: 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
they look good together... wish them well if its true
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by ajasa4link: 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
seankay: Man of the year,Obaku
*phyno's voice
...Lol..it's 'obago'

1 Like

Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by ajasa4link: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
flolancracker: Who is phyno?
he is Nigeria's only sumo wrestling representative at the Last Olympic .
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by Chiopatra: 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
homesteady: I wonder why topics like this don't make frontpage!! This is celebrity gossip section! And this is celebrity gossip!! gringrin so topics like this should make frontpage
choi!u like amebo shocked
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by BabaAlabi: 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Kikiani: buhahahahahahaha!*rolling*u dey mad!
You quoted my post....that means we are boyfriend and girlfriend now...
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by nickz(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
So if skales takes a picture with niyola.....or emma nyara with iyanya.....or kimani and MI.....there is something goin on abiiiiiiii ....this chidimma girl=african beauty
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by CallMeFemi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
angry ehen dem dey phuck demselves.....na new tin !! NXT!!
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by dplomaticVal: 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
No strings attached. they're just casual friends cum business associates
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by adorable29(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Its obvious they are taking ds pix as publicity stunt! Its so fake! Just to get people talkin about them! *rolls eyes*
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by arthur2k5: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
SpicyMimi: Wooow! I've got a striking resemblance with Chidinma oo! shocked shocked
Who dey decieve u? cry
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by arthur2k5: 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
Who dey deceive u? cry
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by stivin101: 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Chiscomax: child abuse... Choi. shocked
lol
Re: [photos] See For Yourself - What’s Between Phyno And Chidinma??? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2013
BabaAlabi:
You quoted my post....that means we are boyfriend and girlfriend now...

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS & VIDEO: Meet The N*aked Chef Who Poses N*ude To Get Men To Eat Her Food / Pete Edochie Seals Multi-millions Naira Endorsement Deal With Rowe Oil / Chris Brown Accused Of Assaulting Woman In Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.