Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Cleo Wants To Concentrate On Her Music Career. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Cleo Wants To Concentrate On Her Music Career. (1005 Views)

COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career / DOWNLOAD Video + Audio: Cleo Ice Queen (BBA) – Big Dreams Feat JK / Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cleo Wants To Concentrate On Her Music Career. by topclubv: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2013
The runner up of the just concluded BBA "the chase" Clementina Mulenga, AKA Cleo, is back to her music career. She has remained coy on her relationship with Hakeem the Zimbabwe representative in the house, who is a rap artiste based in South Africa. Speaking with the Weekend Mail prior before her performance on stage in her welcome party staged by Multichioce, Airtel and Power Fm at Lukasa's Polo Grill. She said that her focus is to fine tune her music career ant take it to a higher level. "I am disappointed that i did not win the money but that cannot get into my head right now. I just want to pick up my piece and concentrate on my music career." She is yet to release the album with seven -track mixtape. 'Topic of Discussion.' While in the house Cleo discussed with Oneal, who is a Deejay, on how they could work together. Asked about their plan, she replied. 'Yeah we actually shared a few ideas together but for now nothing has materialised, we see how far it will go.' She talked about how she plan to be touring for the time been. 'I am much around, at the moment, and will embark on touring.'
http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/cleo-back-to-concentrate-on-her-music.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Banky W’s Video Shoot / Download Negotiate Igga By Michaellem Ft Bosalin / Nigerian Hiphop EPs And Mixtapes To Anticipate This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.