Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) (3697 Views)

Prem Leela Lyrics Prem Ratan Dhan Payo-salman Khan / Cleo Wants To Concentrate On Her Music Career. / Nelly Furtado: I Love Her Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Ciaralover(f): 12:06am On May 07, 2006
I love Her but not the Hair!!

Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Ciaralover(f): 1:45am On May 07, 2006
What yall think of her!!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by sade511(f): 2:44am On May 07, 2006
Whats wrong with her hair?
I like it.
I dont really know who she is but she;s pretty.
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by chinani(f): 4:20am On May 07, 2006
I like her too. I also like her hair. Has anyone bought her CD?

Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by hotangel2(f): 7:22am On May 07, 2006
i like her hair. soo much!

I like her song, the first one she sang? Cant remember it. im not into her, but she's aight.
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by eveseh(f): 7:50pm On May 07, 2006
i love her,but that hira makes me afriad of her is too big
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Ciaralover(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2006
@Hot angel

The first song she sang was MUSIC!!Its was hot!!
Her hair is too big!!!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by akani(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2006
hello
I don't think u really loved her! the word "loved" as a thicker expression than what u thought of.If u loved her there wouldnt be any exception so to say. To me i don't see what's wrong with her long hair.infact she is so pretty than what one could imagine!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Scorpio(f): 5:08am On May 09, 2006
i have her recent album, but i havent bothered to listen to it. is she dat gud? undecided
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by chinani(f): 5:47am On May 09, 2006
Scorpio:

i have her recent album, but i havent bothered to listen to it. is she that good? undecided
You would know. You bought the album. wink
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Scorpio(f): 8:30pm On May 09, 2006
@ Chinani,Hell nah! someone sent me d entire thingy online so i just downloaded it n saved it. what do u guys think about Heather Headley bdw? i adore her, she's soooooo good.
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Seun(m): 8:43pm On May 09, 2006

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leela_James for more info, I guess.

I'm sorry girls, but i'm not feeling her at all. She looks too Nigerian and the music clips on Itunes sound boring!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by chinani(f): 10:25pm On May 09, 2006
Nwoke:

I'm sorry girls, but i'm not feeling her at all. She looks too Nigerian and the music clips on Itunes sound boring!
What does that mean? I look Nigerian too, but that's another matter. wink Anyhow, I don't think she's Nigerian.
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Ciaralover(f): 1:03am On May 10, 2006
U dont like Nigerians!!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Scorpio(f): 1:32am On May 10, 2006
Nwoke:

sawrie $eun, me thinks d equation is balanced, she won't b caught dead dealing with u either so just relax grin if i'm not mistaken, she's into soul music n i see u ain't a fan either so iono watchu doin in this thread!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Ciaralover(f): 3:05am On May 10, 2006
Scorpio:

sawrie $eun, me thinks d equation is balanced, she won't b caught dead dealing with u either so just relax grin if i'm not mistaken, she's into soul music n i see u ain't a fan either so iono watchu doin in this thread!
U gon get Banned girl by Seun baby!!U got him right ther
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Scorpio(f): 3:44am On May 10, 2006
I c u don't know me dat well, he knows me n he knows i've got time to make enough double id's. i couldn't b bothered jor cheesy
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Hero(m): 4:39am On May 10, 2006
Nwoke:

Too Nigerian??  undecided What, you don't like the way your Naija sistas look, or somethin? She looks gorgeous to me. Anyway, it's odd that you should say that, in that when I first saw her pictures,  I too nearly automatically thought, "Damn, she looks strait Nigerian."  cheesy
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Z4M4eva(f): 10:24am On May 12, 2006
I've not listened to her Songs. But I've heard of her.
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by lunafish(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2006
she's amazing
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Seun(m): 2:21am On May 13, 2006
if i'm not mistaken, she's into soul music n i see u ain't a fan either so iono watchu doin in this thread!
Corinne Bailey Rae is also a black soul musician and I listen to "Put Your records On" and "like A Star" every day. I
actually bought them on Itunes, & no regrets. So the problem I have is with Leela James, and not Soul Music!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Hero(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2006
Seun:

Corinne Bailey Rae is also a black soul musician and I listen to "Put Your records On" and "like A Star" every day. I
actually bought them on Itunes, & no regrets. So the problem I have is with Leela James, and not Soul Music!

And the reason that you don't like her is simply because she looks too much like an Nigerian women, right?
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Seun(m): 7:08am On May 13, 2006
Here's a brilliant idea. Why don't you read what I actually wrote earlier?
And I don't like her voice. it's too deep. I don't like her music. I'm just not feeling it. That's all!

To clarify further, her Nigerian look is not the real problem I have with her. But she really looks Nigerian!
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by Scorpio(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2006
Oya, we've heard. can we move on to somn else about her pls?
Re: Leela James: I Love Her! (Music) by bluenubian(f): 1:10pm On May 13, 2006
think she looks like a mix of oprah and lauryn hill PS that was a compliment. pretty, love tha natural look

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mixing & Mastering(sound Quality) Of Foreign Songs Better Than That Of Nigerian Songs? I / Video: Wizboy Performing In Malabo Stadium (equatorial Guinea) / VIDEO DOWNLOAD: Burna Boy – Run My Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.