Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) (32241 Views)

Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Stella Damasus Meets Jim Iyke In Atlanta(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Emekayoung(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Abeg i dey look for my phone,who knw where i keep am undecided
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Na photoshop
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Marthakings:
na pple like u dey repeat 1 class 5 tyms
bad belle things
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
aikluck007: bad belle things
lol... i pray o... wetin be "end tym tinz"... avnt u been warned to stop it? brainless brain
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Emekayoung(m): 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dont mind those saying end time,so everything for their side is end time,i dont blame u people cry
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Marthakings: lol... i pray o... wetin be "end tym tinz"... avnt u been warned to stop it? brainless brain

undecided
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by nbright: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
Marthakings:
na pple like u dey repeat 1 class 5 tyms
Choi
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by slap1(m): 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2013
R. Kelly! I can't get tired of listening to his gospel songs!
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Humphreydis(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
but wait o....why e be say almost all d comments here dey cm frm females....hmm.....I sorry 4 una waist..

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
spongeback: [/b]
undecided
Amebo
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tolurainbow(m): 5:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls who is r Kelly is e among d ASUU committee or d ASUU chairman
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by ajasa4link: 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
tolurainbow: Pls who is r Kelly is e among d ASUU committee or d ASUU chairman
ahn ahn. u mean u don't know him? He is the man that slapped the education minister during the negotiations between ASUU and FG,that's why FG pull out of the negotiations.

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by sul4(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
tigonana: Hw dat 1 con affect d price of garri nd elubo for my side.

Must u comment?
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Obviously photoshopped.Compare and contrast the first and the second pix.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
av always luvd R Kelly, talking about d only R in RnB *xoxo

1 Like

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by 042baby: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
47 to comment tnz. Well age is really my guy R Kelly.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tolurainbow(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
ajasa4link: ahn ahn. u mean u don't know him? He is the man that slapped the education minister during the negotiations between ASUU and FG,that's why FG pull out of the negotiations.
really u mean it, I had e as d spirit of Aluta doing is dayz chai wonder shall never end..
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by 50calibre(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2013
Oh! How are the mighty falling, R kelly fell off big time!! For some like iyanya to be in the same club at the same time, talk much of coming in contact with him, says it all.

I don't see iyanya in the same club with someone like dre or diddy
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tellwisdom: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
...And why is this foolish boi raising his hands?? sad....who gave this dude visa for goodness sake?? angry
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by ajasa4link: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
tolurainbow: really u mean it, I had e as d spirit of Aluta doing is dayz chai wonder shall never end..
Yes in fact d reason he slapped d minister is this: the minister used a red hijab and he being a sango worshipper felt it was an insult to his god. that explains why he plaits his hair.

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tolurainbow(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
ajasa4link: Yes in fact d reason he slapped d minister is this: the minister used a red hijab and he being a sango worshipper felt it was an insult to his god. that explains why he plaits his hair.
chai dis is interesting can u tell me more
ajasa4link: Yes in fact d reason he slapped d minister is this: the minister used a red hijab and he being a sango worshipper felt it was an insult to his god. that explains why he plaits his hair.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Shhhhhhhhhhh just correct your mistake, don't embarrass yourself. undecided
Marthakings:
Amebo
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by ajasa4link: 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
tolurainbow: chai dis is interesting can u tell me more chai dis is interesting can u tell me more chai dis is interesting can u tell me more
no,u sef need to dey use money buy newspaper. information is power,if I no buy newspaper I no fit know all that
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wow
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tolupetas(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nice one...

Pls what is the latest price of G at 'oja Oba market. Thanks
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by write2obi(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Baybe: This one follow for news
Why you comment? You even add colour add bold! You don dey madt abi?
#ETT babe.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by NewsINigeria(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
The guy is getting there, day after day, so Haters ========== undecided undecided
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by write2obi(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
tolurainbow: Pls who is r Kelly is e among d ASUU committee. undecidedPls who is r Kelly is e among d ASUU committee.
*smh*
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by rallymento(m): 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Iyanya dey pose with a kind of car he wouldn't even drive on naija soil! America good! At least you will learn humility!
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by badmeat(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wetin iyanya n R kelly dey do for ashawo joint
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by spikeitall: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Op tis is not photoshop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otunba Segun Runsewe: 'Bobrisky Worse Than Ebola Disease' / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Her Beautiful Artwork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.