Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) (32240 Views)

Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo) / Jim Iyke With Cast Of 'A star in Heaven' In Atlanta (photo) / Stella Damasus Meets Jim Iyke In Atlanta(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Luxiana19(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
Whts with the Sun glasses?? At night?
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tolurainbow(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote author=ajasa4link] no,u sef need to dey use money buy newspaper. information is power,if I no buy newspaper I no fit know all that[/quotie]u r genius and am a novice..pls tell me
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nonywendy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2013
Opey4luv: Go Son!!!
But remember to invest some of those cash coz Nigerians don't need another #SaveIyanya trend oo.
....hmmmm
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nonywendy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2013
aikluck007: End time things
is dat d latest trend now?
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2013
glitest: Hmmm...I hope there where no 15 year old girls around oh?
d Lord is ur strength

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tolurainbow(m): 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
pls wot is d meaning of all dis end of time Things or Ur time is over.. ;Dpls wot is d meaning of all dis end of time Things or Ur time is over..
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by hammedkola(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Happy People
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Kunlexic(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nonywendy: is dat d latest trend now?
na u sabi dat
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Allenkee: 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Some people no dey tire 4 dz kinda pose?
See how R.Kelly dey use 1 hand dey point 2 Iyanya. Talk abt celebrities without swag.
Last Bullet:
(ETT) End Time Things!

IYANYA ALSO USED ONE HAND TO POINT THREE FINGERS AT HIM IN THE SECOND RIGHT PIX LOL.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by anitank(f): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
What's with the dark shades in a night club?
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by dplomaticVal: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
Iyanya now fraternize wit big boys! Ωıce pic
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by wasak(m): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
abeg who get sendo charger?
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by samuelfemo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thats cool.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2013

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by GenOrumov: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
I'm sure its R. Kelly that inspired Iyanya's 'Kukere' and 'Your waist'. Listen to thoi thoing, No 1 fan, No 1, Ignition, Hair braider, Leave your name, Banging the Headboard, One day on this Earth, Skin, Kicking it with your Girlfriend etc and you will understand what I'm saying. R. Kelly, the only man on earth that can UnCloth a woman without using his hands but his songs.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
write2obi:
Why you comment? You even add colour add bold! You don dey madt abi?
#ETT babe.
undecidedundecided
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by sanchez0: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Illumi....ti thinz
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Christmasdon(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2013
When you hear the kick.
#passing#
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nattydonatus(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
korexdodo: y do artistes wear dark glasses in the night?
cos they wan to look badder cheesy
cos they wan to look badder
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nattydonatus(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
cos they wan to look badder cheesy
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Marthakings: see im big shirt
.......& MC HAMMER PANTS
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tdbanks: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
nothing SPECTACULAR.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by tunde300us(m): 12:59am On Sep 09, 2013
I tut dark shades are meant to be worn under the sun,this musicians sometimes make me wonder how dem dey see inside dark studio with a dark shades
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 09, 2013
alala dakosta: ok, how much okada dey charge from island to ikeja.all the once i dey see just dey overcharge me. tongue
why u no change ur small enter iyaniapaja to oshiodi,...call me if don reach der joor
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2013
glitest: Hmmm...I hope there where no 15 year old girls around oh?
could the be ur fada gate-man that spoil U,..what has 15yrs gal got 2do here,..Enpassat words
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by MacBuoro(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2013
tigonana: Hw dat 1 con affect d price of garri nd elubo for my side.

As e no affect, you for no comment na.
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by oduaboy1: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2013
To r.kelly iyanya is just another one of his numerous fans wanting to take autographs with him,so no biggie:>:>
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2013
Marthakings: lol... i pray o... wetin be "end tym tinz"... avnt u been warned to stop it? brainless brain
Wats ur wahala with him? Who warned him? Haven't u been warned not to insult people on NL? Is d thought of Endtym scaring d heck out of u? Ew!
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by write2obi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
wasak: abeg who get sendo charger?
SendoX abi? My lappy charger dey charge am, *oya collect* ope say na NEPA u dey use charge?
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Ziggyzito(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guy, sit down abeg! Are you doing what someone else hasn't done?? You come dey wear the same shoe with D'banj..lol...where were you when R.Kelly has been doing star trek for Bariga boys?? grin
Re: Iyanya With R-kelly In Atlanta (photo) by Ziggyzito(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
aikluck007: End time things
now everything is attributed to end time?? Then what's going to be said when you see beasts emerging from the water?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Bliss, Seun Okinbaloye,Others At Birthday Worship Of CEO Skyewise Group / Otunba Segun Runsewe: 'Bobrisky Worse Than Ebola Disease' / Flavour: Never Ask A Lady If She’s Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.