Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71074 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2014
Who needed info abt pre-degree stuff? I was in school today and i learnt the form is on sale. 9k for it.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by castrokins(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
IT'S ACTUALLY N7,000. DON'T MISLEAD PEOPLE HERE PLEASE.

RedBenson: Who needed info abt pre-degree stuff? I was in school today and i learnt the form is on sale. 9k for it.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by PamelaGold1(f): 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
castrokins: IT'S ACTUALLY N7,000. DON'T MISLEAD PEOPLE HERE PLEASE.

pls is CES still on in unical?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Mayor21(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
UNICAL STUDENTS ONLY (DON'T READ)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Students who are yet to return to campus as scheduled are already missing out on lectures as Unical Management made it mandatory for Lecturers to commence lectures on the 6th of January, 2014. The Academic Calendar for 2012/2013 indicates the University will close for the Second Semester on 16th May, 2014.

A detailed Approved 2013/2013 Second Semester Academic Calendar released by the Registrar indicates that Students were expected back on Campus on 3rd January, 2014 to make payment of School Charges/Registration. Accordingly, Lectures commenced on the 6th of January, just as Registration is scheduled to end on Friday, 17th January 2014.

Late Registration commences on Monday, 20th and runs through Friday 31st Jan. 2014.

Inaugural Lecture of the University of Calabar is also billed to hold on 31st January, 2014 to draw the curtain on January, 2014.

Calendar/Events from February through May, 2014 are as follows:

FEBRUARY:
Friday 21/2/2014: Convocation Lecture
Saturday 22/2/2014: Convocation
Wednesday 26/2/2014: Inaugural Lecture

MARCH:
Monday 3rd: Students' Week begins
Friday 7th: Students' Week ends
Wednesday 19th: Inaugural Lecture
Friday 28th: Lecture ends

APRIL:
Wednesday 2nd: Exams begin for Education & Final Year Students
Friday 11th: Exams end for Education & Final Year Students
Monday 14th: Exams begin for All GSS Students
Friday 18th: Exams end for All GSS Students
Monday 21st: Exams begin for All EXCEPT CES Students
Monday 21st: Inaugural Lecture

MAY:
Friday 2nd: Exams end for All EXCEPT CES Students
Monday 5th: Exams begin for CES Students
Friday 16th: Exams end for CES Students
Friday 16th: End of Second Semester and All Students depart

SUMMARY:

LECTURES----------12 WEEKS
EXAMINATIONS------6 WEEKS
TOTAL-------------18 WEEKS

Good Luck To You All...

I'm A Staff At The Institute Of Oceanography, Unical.
I'd Be Reached On Twitter Via @nsidem And On BBM Via 234ED139. Phone Number On Request.

Please , when will clearance for newly admited students commence?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Mayor21(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2014
UNICAL STUDENTS ONLY (DON'T READ)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Students who are yet to return to campus as scheduled are already missing out on lectures as Unical Management made it mandatory for Lecturers to commence lectures on the 6th of January, 2014. The Academic Calendar for 2012/2013 indicates the University will close for the Second Semester on 16th May, 2014.

A detailed Approved 2013/2013 Second Semester Academic Calendar released by the Registrar indicates that Students were expected back on Campus on 3rd January, 2014 to make payment of School Charges/Registration. Accordingly, Lectures commenced on the 6th of January, just as Registration is scheduled to end on Friday, 17th January 2014.

Late Registration commences on Monday, 20th and runs through Friday 31st Jan. 2014.

Inaugural Lecture of the University of Calabar is also billed to hold on 31st January, 2014 to draw the curtain on January, 2014.

Calendar/Events from February through May, 2014 are as follows:

FEBRUARY:
Friday 21/2/2014: Convocation Lecture
Saturday 22/2/2014: Convocation
Wednesday 26/2/2014: Inaugural Lecture

MARCH:
Monday 3rd: Students' Week begins
Friday 7th: Students' Week ends
Wednesday 19th: Inaugural Lecture
Friday 28th: Lecture ends

APRIL:
Wednesday 2nd: Exams begin for Education & Final Year Students
Friday 11th: Exams end for Education & Final Year Students
Monday 14th: Exams begin for All GSS Students
Friday 18th: Exams end for All GSS Students
Monday 21st: Exams begin for All EXCEPT CES Students
Monday 21st: Inaugural Lecture

MAY:
Friday 2nd: Exams end for All EXCEPT CES Students
Monday 5th: Exams begin for CES Students
Friday 16th: Exams end for CES Students
Friday 16th: End of Second Semester and All Students depart

SUMMARY:

LECTURES----------12 WEEKS
EXAMINATIONS------6 WEEKS
TOTAL-------------18 WEEKS

Good Luck To You All...

I'm A Staff At The Institute Of Oceanography, Unical.
I'd Be Reached On Twitter Via @nsidem And On BBM Via 234ED139. Phone Number On Request.

Please , when will clearance for newly admited students commence?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Pamela Gold:

pls is CES still on in unical?

Yes, CES is on sale.

castrokins: IT'S ACTUALLY N7,000. DON'T MISLEAD PEOPLE HERE PLEASE.

Not misleading people in anyway. Actually, that was what i was told. Dont know if d guy was lying.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Enedane(f): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
Victoriousvic: I like what I'm seeing cool

Victor, 200L, RADIOGRAPHY. cheesy

pls which of the Victor is this? Victor broken bottles or the other victor.
Tis Ene, RAD 200lvl
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by anselm791(m): 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
Any cumsite here? Greatest malabites n their fellow malabresses!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2014
anselm791: Any cumsite here? Greatest malabites n their fellow malabresses!
ma broda i dey represent o
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by LondonCool(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2014
To all Hope Waddell Old Students at the University of Calabar

The Hope Waddell Old Students UK Branch will be holding their next meeting/ party
on Saturday 18th January 2014.

18 Gilesmead Court
(Boys Scout Hall)
79 Camberwell Church Street
London
SE5 7LN

Time: 4pm to 8pm

Food and drinks will be provided

All ex-students ,Malabites and Malabresses are cordially invited
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by TRAY2(m): 3:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Malabite and malabresses serving in Osun state, are u there? pls indicate, lets hook up, am in Oshogbo.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Enedane:

Tis Ene, RAD 200lvl
The other Victor.

lol @ broken bottles grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by bmasz(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2014
xprimate: Reping ECT Physics department, 500L
On the fundamental gbagagbigi. I hail all the malabite and malabres in the building.

hi. please i just got admitted into ECT how's the department like. where do I go to process the admission letter. I would really like to get ur insiders view. thanks bro.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2014
M psalmklef, faculty of social science, geography nd environmental science. 200l.... Hall 4. Great nd radical malabite. Loves club 89M psalmklef, faculty of social science, geography nd environmental science. 200l.... Hall 4. Great nd radical malabite. Loves club 89M psalmklef, faculty of social science, geography nd environmental science. 200l.... Hall 4. Great nd radical malabite. Loves club 89
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Aspiring nd admitted geographers. Add up
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by eyenCalabar(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
xprimate: Reping ECT Physics department, 500L
On the fundamental gbagagbigi. I hail all the malabite and malabres in the building.

Hey, am with u there. What's happening now? Timetable out yet?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by eyenCalabar(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
bmasz:

hi. please i just got admitted into ECT how's the department like. where do I go to process the admission letter. I would really like to get ur insiders view. thanks bro.

Congrats then. Proceed to the office of the Secretary to the HOD and then do departmental registration with a man called Awilo. He's a very rugged fellow.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Henshaweezy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
eyenCalabar:
Congrats then. Proceed to the office of the Secretary to the HOD and then do departmental registration with a man called Awilo. He's a very rugged fellow.
Bro please jus got admitted into dept of applied geophysics..has registrations started? Do i need to go to unical now..presently working in warri
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote
author=washingtonklef]M psalmklef, faculty of social science, geography
nd environmental science. 200l.... Hall 4. Great nd radical malabite.
Loves club 89M psalmklef, faculty of social science,
geography nd environmental science. 200l.... Hall 4. Great nd radical
malabite. Loves club 89
M psalmklef, faculty of social science,
malabite. Loves club 89[/quote]

is it d same psalmklef in 'myschool.com'?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote
malabite. Loves club 89
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
[quote
malabite. Loves club 89

are u d same psalmklef in 'myschool.com'?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by eyenCalabar(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Henshaweezy:
Bro please jus got admitted into dept of applied geophysics..has registrations started? Do i need to go to unical now..presently working in warri

I am not in Calabar at the moment. I'll confirm and get back to u.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by onyibajoe(m): 8:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
The 2nd semester for 2012/2013 session has just started and would run till May 2014. Your admission is for 2013/2014 session which will start around June/July 2014. It will be wasteful to even think of coming to Calabar now for you cannot be attended to till Unical resumes for the next academic session. Kindly stay put where you are.
Henshaweezy:
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
onyibajoe: The 2nd semester for 2012/2013 session has just started and would run till May 2014. Your admission is for 2013/2014 session which will start around June/July 2014. It will be wasteful to even think of coming to Calabar now for you cannot be attended to till Unical resumes for the next academic session. Kindly stay put where you are.
GBAM!!!!!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Henshaweezy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
onyibajoe: The 2nd semester for 2012/2013 session has just started and would run till May 2014. Your admission is for 2013/2014 session which will start around June/July 2014. It will be wasteful to even think of coming to Calabar now for you cannot be attended to till Unical resumes for the next academic session. Kindly stay put where you are.
ok tnx alot
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2014
Enedane:

Tis Ene, RAD 200lvl
oh no shocked ene is a nairalander.. I'm so telling on lydia and mercy. Singing skelewu in lil wayne's voice. grin
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
kommi:

are u d same psalmklef in 'myschool.com'?
...... Yea am d one dearie.. Watz up?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by rane06(f): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Mayor21: @valentina, pls is biochem~ difficult? #just askin.
biochem is nt difficult. Forget about wat u heard.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2014
rane06:
beb can i pls b ur study Pal on Biochem courses alone Bikosad
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2014
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 09, 2014

Best post I've seen today, thanks for this info.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Mayor21(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dr tld it is lyk medicine, dat it is very difficult

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Female Underwear Found In Unilag Library For Law Students / Dasola: Ibadan Poly Female Student Hacked To Death; Eyes Plucked Out (pic) / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.