Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (71003 Views)

UNICAL Students Stage A Peaceful Protest (Photos) / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
washingtonklef: ...... Yea am d one dearie.. Watz up?

nothing oo. My username is 'Gipat'. u helped me check my admission status.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2014
kommi:

nothing oo. My username is 'Gipat'. u helped me check my admission status.
.... So wat was it ... Admitted??
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by iamteaser: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
washingtonklef: .... So wat was it ... Admitted??

yes oo. Tank God.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
kommi:

yes oo. Tank God.
kommi:

yes oo. Tank God.
kommi:

yes oo. Tank God.
.... Am hapi 4 you.... My bottle of beer wen u resume in june
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
washingtonklef: [left][/left].... Am hapi 4 you.... My bottle of beer wen u resume in june

tanx bro. bt a bottle of wine will do.smiley
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
kommi:

tanx bro. bt a bottle of wine will do.smiley
. Den you will buy me a crate of wine.... Moet oooo
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
washingtonklef: . Den you will buy me a crate of wine.... Moet oooo

na u suppose buy am naa...
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
kommi:

na u suppose buy am naa...
.. Watz ur 2go username and face book name.. Lemme add you
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
washingtonklef: .. Watz ur 2go username and face book name.. Lemme add you

I'm nt on 2go & i have deactivated my Facebook 4 now.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
kommi:

I'm nt on 2go & i have deactivated my Facebook 4 now.
.... Like kilode@ Why
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 12:00am On Jan 10, 2014
washingtonklef: .... Like kilode@ Why

personal reason.

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 10, 2014
kommi:

personal reason.
kommi:
personal reason.
kommi:

personal reason.
..owk

1 Like

Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by kommi(f): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2014
washingtonklef: ..owk

ok. tanx.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by SilasBenjamin(m): 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Hi Everyone am an ASPIRANT(JAMBITE), pls i have a few questions...Hw does unical admit into MEDICINE AND SURGERY (M.B.B.S),Wat is the most suitable score to have in Jamb for admission into the department ,wat is the Post utme cut-off mark in order to be admitted,Does the school add Jamb to the Post ume b4 final admission, Is more attention given to indigenes and catchement, cus im from RIVERS STATE. Pls IM REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT DIS THATS WHY I NEED INFO's nd ur ADVICE. IF U HAVE MORE TO TELL ME, U CAN ADD ME ON 2GO,USERNAME: Silasbenhead THANKS U VERY MUCH....
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by SilasBenjamin(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi Everyone am an ASPIRANT(JAMBITE), pls i have a few questions...Hw does unical admit into MEDICINE AND SURGERY (M.B.B.S),Wat is the most suitable score to have in Jamb for admission into the department ,wat is the Post utme cut-off mark in order to be admitted,Does the school add Jamb to the Post ume b4 final admission, Is more attention given to indigenes and catchement, cus im from RIVERS STATE. Pls IM REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT DIS THATS WHY I NEED INFO's nd ur ADVICE. IF U HAVE MORE TO TELL ME, U CAN ADD ME ON 2GO,USERNAME: Silasbenhead THANKS U VERY MUCH....
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by SilasBenjamin(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hi Everyone am an ASPIRANT(JAMBITE), pls i have a few questions ABOUT UNICAL ADMISSN TECHNIQUES...1.Hw does unical admit into MEDICINE AND SURGERY (M.B.B.S),2.Wat is the most suitable score to have in Jamb for admission into the department ,3.wat is the Post utme cut-off mark in order to be admitted,4.Does the school add Jamb to the Post ume b4 final admission,5. Is more attention given to indigenes and catchement, cus im from RIVERS STATE. Pls IM REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT DIS THATS WHY I NEED INFO's nd ur ADVICE. IF U HAVE MORE TO TELL ME, U CAN ADD ME ON 2GO,USERNAME: Silasbenhead THANX VERY MUCH....
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 1:31am On Jul 09, 2014
Can we resurect dis Thread Plssssssssss !!!!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 1:51am On Jul 12, 2014
av they given up on dis thread?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2014
It's really painful considering we've lost most of our posts.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Aspireahead(m): 11:02am On Jul 13, 2014
post utme date has been announced... scratch card is on sale..
it was hard finding this thread though..abs Vivly....how was service?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2014
Aspireahead: post utme date has been announced... scratch card is on sale..
it was hard finding this thread though..abs Vivly....how was service?
I'm still in Church .
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
Vivly: I'm still in Church .
i tot nairaland was @ fault for d downfal of dis thread,nw i knw som peopl are only waitin to b recognise b4 dey .....
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Vivly(f): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2014
emmanugo: i tot nairaland was @ fault for d downfal of dis thread,nw i knw som peopl are only waitin to b recognise b4 dey .....
Huh?
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by igstars(f): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2014
api sunday peeps!! hpe una go church?
am cumin 2 calabar 4 post ume bt nid a place 2 stay.... help pls!!
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by emmanugo: 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
igstars: api sunday peeps!! hpe una go church?
am cumin 2 calabar 4 post ume bt nid a place 2 stay.... help pls!!
acomaodatn is a big prob even to studnt in sch rit nw
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Gguy4real: 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls when is unical start selling there predegree form and hw much
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by jdula: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
Hello every one, we all knw unical has called for dia post utme, wich comes up on 25th and 26th of july, for all applicant outside cross river that re yet 2 register, am willing help sme of u guys get a scratch card here in calabar, if u re interested contact me on 08038460496
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Adolphchidi: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
If you live outside Calabar and have not gotten your Unical Post UTME PIN,call me for your assistance.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Spiff20(m): 5:21am On Jul 17, 2014
Is it true that without your original jamb result(the one with passport) you won't write d post ume? Pls i need answers asap.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by Spiff20(m): 5:23am On Jul 17, 2014
I need somewhere 2 crash too on thursday night against friday.
Re: University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. by mcjames007: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2014
Unical post ume is out......call 08162135155 4 more info .....Greatest malabite!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / I.G Yusuf IBB University Sex Scandal: Mercy Donald's Boyfriend, Patrick Speaks / What's The English Name Of Moimoi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.