Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. (985 Views)

Why Do People Find It Difficult To Pay TITHES? / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / Does Bill Gates, Richard Branson And Oprah Winfrey Pay Tithes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. by obazuwa: 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
This morning my pastor really descended heavily on those that don't pay their Tithes. He went as far as saying that things will be Tight for anybody that does not pay Tithes. And called the person a robber quoting Malachi 3:8, in fact he said a lot of scaring things that would happen to someone not paying Tithes. So pls I want to get advice from friends on this forum. Also to get Bible verses to support your points.
Re: Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. by Goshen360(m): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
obazuwa: This morning my pastor really descended heavily on those that don't pay their Tithes. He went as far as saying that things will be Tight for anybody that does not pay Tithes. And called the person a robber quoting Malachi 3:8, in fact he said a lot of scaring things that would happen to someone not paying Tithes. So pls I want to get advice from friends on this forum. Also to get Bible verses to support your points.

Your pastor is either ignorant or deliberate liar or a thief. There's no bible verse FOR NEW COVENANT CHRISTIANS to tithe but rather Hebrews 7 disannulled the Levitical priesthood that owns the tithe AND TITHE is disannulled with them.

God didn't change the levites to ministry gifts to CONTINUE collecting the tithe. Read Malachi from chapter 2, you will see who God was talking to, NOT CHRISTIANS.

3. Malachi is part of the old covenant and it's NULL AND VOID at the cross of Christ where a new and better covenant began. Tithe is PART OF THAT OLD COVENANT and is also null and void, that's what Hebrews 7 confirmed.

4. Christ has redeemed from the CURSES OF THE LAW, of which Malachi is included and Christ being MADE A CURSE FOR ANYONE who believes in the finished works of the cross. Don't let any man put fear in you or curse you for not tithing, it doesn't work where the blood of Christ speaks. Perfect love cast out fear!
Re: Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. by obazuwa: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. by segyemaro(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pastors don come again oo

1 Like

Re: Will I Go To Heaven If I Don't Pay Tithes. by eghosaobas: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
segyemaro: Pastors don come again oo
Yes pastors don come, you see these so called glorified beggars calling Themselves MOG can say somethings that will make you feel guilty for not dropping money for them. Please there is no place in the Bible that say you will not go to heaven if don't pay Tithes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World’s First Gay BIBLE Has Been Published With Verses That Promote Same Sex!!! / What Is The Origin Of The Different Languages Of The World? / Ramadan: Best Way To Break Your Fasting, Stay Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.