Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? (837 Views)

Any Matured Lesbian In The House / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 / Can you date any of Alams children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? by Debee15(f): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2013
Ok, I've read so many posts and comments here on NL, some believe its all childs play here and ppl can never have anything serious and some who posted all the same probably do think otherwise and believe in trying....that's Faith, that's Hope and in the same light, I will try. If it works n I meet someone matured enough who fits in, fine and if not, then I will know I did try.
My name is Mimi, an Ibo lady, very casual and unassuming, a few extra pounds, tall, very witty and an introvert too and hardly have time to socialize, it can be boring I tell ya. I work hard and plan hard, very focused, am into a lil biz and try to be as independence as I can but I believe my heart doesn't wanna be on it own. I've loved hard, hurt hard and I believe its about time I moved on and give love another chance cos no matter how hard I try being alone, a part of me still thinks I need someone special to share my moments with, someone I can talk to, call up and just be very free with. Believe me I can be a hard nut to crack cos I may just be too principled but hey, I am a softie if the flow is right. I have loved and I believe its beautiful and very selfless, when u just wanna see the next person absolutely happy.
I just have a few specifics to mention about who can reach me;
Must be 35yrs n above but not above 40
Should atleast have a job or something doing, be family oriented and love God.
Good looking should be an added advantage
Atleast from 5"7ft tall
Am not so particular about the tribe but being Igbo will do me a whole lot of good or u could just teach me ur language esp d yoruba guys
Must have a good Oral/body hygiene and a neat disposition,
Please if u aint ready to have working relationship or aint ready to settle down soon, please hold on to ur frivolities and don't bother, I can't fight.
I've not listed the impossible, guess all I just need is a good personality, a true friend who I can be compatible with. Please do not respond if you don't fit into what I just listed above, I will appreciate some respect to that. Send me a mail on nawtibee@yahoo.com including ur whatsapp number or bb pin and I will add up..... Thanks!
Re: I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? by jenbost: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
can I call you?
Re: I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? by psucc(m): 8:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
Very nice job offer with moderate qualifications.
Before I apply:
will payment be salaried or on commission or both?
What's the pay package?
Place of engagement?
Pls I'll apply. Space booked.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? by unipol(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
i am 2 years below 35, can i apply.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nairalander For A Wife / christian virtues / Ghanaians On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.