Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Can you date any of Alams children? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can you date any of Alams children? (1187 Views)

I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? / Want To Date Any Of These Beautiful Ladies? / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can you date any of Alams children? by Advin(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2005
I am sure most of us are conversant with the Alams saga.
Now, considering this; girls:If one of his sons approaches you, would you consent to it? Guys: If any of the daughters approaches you, what'll you do?
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by hotangel2(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2005
Who's alam?
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by Advin(m): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2005
Alamieseigha
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by hotangel2(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2005
That man that dressed like a lady to get out of London?

Well, i dunno. If i like his son, i might marry him. Don't judge their family cos of their foolish father.
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by Advin(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2005
It is often said that the fathers blood runs in the children
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by Greatpeter(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2005
hu hu hu! I might if she has repented.
I won't allow her father's sin to hunt her.
If she has repented and we are meant for each other why not?
But cant be possible now.
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by Aderonke(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2005
Greatpeter:

...But can't be possible now.

why not? grin
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by brick(m): 12:56am On Dec 30, 2005
i can if i truly love her
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by icingbaby(f): 1:19am On Dec 30, 2005
yes i will, if he's a nice guy. lipsrsealed
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by damygurl(f): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2005
yup!if he sweeps me off my feet with love and passion and i'm so in luv with him.
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by buzortech(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2006
why not? Especially if I'll get part of the booty grin
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by lauryn(f): 10:51pm On May 29, 2006
Hey
Y'all need to stop talking about my Uncle, okay, just a bunch of haters. tongue
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by hotangel2(f): 11:02pm On May 29, 2006
rotflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by erykodrill(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2006
Hi lauryn, pls call me 08038722939 i want to talk with u ok
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by Idekeson(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2006
I'll do his daughter. Bayelsan chics get the job done for me.
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by Sylvester2(m): 4:55am On Jul 21, 2006
I will if I am in love with her. Afterall, she didnt plan the scander with her father. not everybody comes from a good family anyway. So dont judge that way. . . although I will back out if I notice she's like him. . . or I come around and Alam chases me with a gun . . .ha ha ha . . . I wouldnt want to make the next headline . . . undecided
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by dan4sunfun(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2008
This is Alams first son phone number 07039536263. his name is Osama binladen.
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by vkt3344(m): 4:57am On Mar 07, 2008
Please what's new abt the sin alam committed? even b4 u ask this question, i've been searching everywhere for any of alam's girls that's from 20yrs upward so that i can my own cut of the oil money, without that, i'll marry her daughter regardless of any past
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by dreu2fine(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2008
hi rooms i am from delta an urhoma ny tribe 32 need a kool girl for a wife,she musht be a good cook be couse i like banga soup so much, jovial, accommodating,litrate,smart and serve god and above i a ppreciate a woman worth.please a seroius girl either frorm yankee or naija.i am dead seroius. for marriage.andrew

dreu2fine@yahoo.com
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by dreu2fine(m): 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2008
hi rooms i am  from delta an urhoma ny tribe 32 need a kool girl for a wife,she musht be a good cook be couse i like banga soup so much, jovial, accommodating,litrate,smart and serve god and above i a ppreciate a woman worth.please a seroius girl either frorm yankee  or naija.i am dead seroius. for marriage.andrew

dreu2fine@yahoo.com
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 11, 2008
o boy, i go the same secondary school with that guy children. o boy, the girls no fine ra ra ra but their yansh na world cup. damn it man.
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by dreu2fine(m): 1:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
i over ready to date them ooooooooo,i dey bayelesa already if u fit give the lionk i ready.08054562262
Re: Can you date any of Alams children? by vkt3344(m): 1:33am On Mar 12, 2008
If you say there yansh na like world cup that means one of them must be my dream girl bcuz i even like big yansh than beauty or any other thing, abeg let me know if u get there contact. for real ooooooo. i mean am no jokes

(1) (Reply)

Nine Lies Women Tell Themselves About Men / This Is For Seun! / Can I Huk Up Some Nairalanders With My Male Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.