Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Advice To Those In The Music Industry By Napoleon (TU PAC Outlawz) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice To Those In The Music Industry By Napoleon (TU PAC Outlawz) (817 Views)

Advice To Muslim Singles / Muhammad Ali's Advice To His Daughter / Napoleon, Mutah Wassin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Those In The Music Industry By Napoleon (TU PAC Outlawz) by tbaba1234: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Advice To Those In The Music Industry by Mutah "Napoleon" Beale

While reading the biography of The Prophet Muhammad titled The Seal Nectar written by Safiur Rahman Al Mubarakpuri, it reminded me of Allah's greatest blessing upon me and that's guiding me from life of darkness to the religion of Islam. I decided by Allah's permission to write my thoughts and share with you all some of the benefits from this great book

One of the amazing chapters of the book is the chapter speaking on the lives of the Arabs during the pre Islamic period what shocked me the most is the similarity of their lives and the lives of the african American community in the USA. Prior to Islam the Arabs where sunk into darkness, the pre Islamic arabs were deep into idol worshipping , they were involved in gambling, Prostitution and other ills plaguing their communities one of the things that stood out the most to me was the poetry written by Arabs in pre Islamic history it reminded me of some of the rap music being pushed out to our youth today . The Arabs use to brag about their wine drinking, status, money, business and how they splurged on their guest it also mentioned the positive and praiseworthy ethics that were found amongst the pre Islamic Arabs which in some cases remind me of the black communities in america. I will now mention few of these qualities written in the book The Seal Necter In shaa Allah

1) Hospitality: The pre Islamic arabs use to compete with each other in hospitality and take upmost pride in it. Almost have of their poetry was about praise worthy or improper manners of entertaining ones guest.

We as african American in most cases were co parent and raised by our grand parents who taught and instilled in us praise worthy ethics and beliefs that they were raised upon such as honoring one guest,being generous to ones neighbors and friends similar to the Arabs in pre Islamic culture

2) Keeping a covenant: For the arab to make a promise was to run into debt. he would not care for the death of his children or the destruction of his household all for the sake of upholding the deep rooted tradition of keeping ones oath or pledge!

In our day and time we will call this Keeping it Real. In the african American community we take pride in our word I remember growing up as a kid in the inner city of New Jersey the slang words at that time was Word is Bond. In other words saying my word is all I have, I will never go against it or break my promise.

3) Sense of Honor and denial of injustice: This attribute developed mainly from courage and a keen sense of self-esteem. The Arab was always in revolt against the slightest hint of humiliation or disdain. he would never hesitate to sacrifice himself to maintain his ever alert sense of self-respect .

Growing up in the inner cities of america we may know some one or even ourselves were put in a position where we were ready to sacrifice our freedom and our lives just for the sake of our honor and pride in street terms not allowing some one to play is out to How many young african American and hispanic males are in prison or in a grave because of a delusion of self respect or honor that has no weight or real values behind it?

These are a few examples of the similarity between Pre Islamic Arabs and the African American/ Hispanic communities in the USA

Overt 1,400 years ago the Arabian peninsula transformed from a valley of darkness to a society beacon of light

People went from worshipping graves to worshipping the one and only creator of the heavens and the earth, went from tribal warfare and senseless spilling Of blood into a brotherhood bound by the sacredness of Islam

As Allah mentions in Quran

and remember Allah's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brothers in Islamic Faith and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

What saved the pre Islamic Arabs will be the same thing to save our people and that is the religion of Islam the pure religion the call of All The Prophets from Adam to muhammad by submitting to Islam by worship the creator and not the creation and believing and accepting all the Messengers and Prophets sent by Allah

Allah says in Quran

Say (O Muhammad) "We believe in Allah and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac , Jacob and the twelve sons of Jacob) and what was given to Moses, Jesus and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allah) we have submitted (in Islam)

As a person who once lived a life of wickedness, darkness and disbelief it is from your rights that you have over me for me to invite you to this beautiful religion of Islam. The religion sent down from the creator of all that exists an invitation for you to worship the creator instead of the creation

Allah says in Quran

O mankind! Worship your Lord (Allah), Who created you and those who were before you so that you may become Al-Muttaqun (the pious)

The reward for accepting Islam and worshipping Allah alone is none other then the reward of paradise an everlasting never ending bliss bestowed for those who believe in the next life

Allah says in Quran

And give glad tidings to those who believe and do righteous good deeds, that for them will be Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise). Every time they will be provided with a fruit therefrom, they will say: "This is what we were provided with before," and they will be given things in resemblance (i.e. in the same form but different in taste) and they shall have therein Azwajun Mutahharatun(purified mates or wives), (having no menses, stools, urine, etc.) and they will abide therein forever.

So I'm asking you to think about your life and to ask yourself what is the purpose of life? As we all know that this life will soon one day come to an end and the best way to prepare for our death is by worshipping our lord alone and doing acts of worship that is pleasing to him

And there is no greater act of worship pleasing to Allah other then by worshipping him Alone with out associating any partners with him whatsoever

I pray that you make the correct decision by choosing to live your life according to what Allah legislated for us and that is to worship him alone, submit to him as Muslims I'm writing you from my heart and if there's anything good that I said it is from Allah and any mistakes it is from satan and my own short comings peace out

Mutah Napoleon Beale

http://www.facebook.com/lifeofanoutlaw/posts/10151751880398673

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those In The Music Industry By Napoleon (TU PAC Outlawz) by maclatunji: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2013
^I can feel the sincerity in his post. Really nice...

(1) (Reply)

China Pressures Muslim Uighur Lawyer Families / Ebola And Muslims / An Appeal To Support A Worthy Cause (Please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.