Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery - Properties (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery (214247 Views)

Best Price On High Quality Tiles:Spain/Italy/China/Nigeria Tiles.(photos). / Contact Us For Tiles, Water Closet, Pipes And Fitting / Meet Expert On Tiles Laying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2021
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2021
Still available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2021
New week new deal
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Send your list and get the price here
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2021
Still available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Thanks watch out for more
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Plumbing fittings, bathroom/ kitchen appliances still available at reduced price
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Still much available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:57am On Sep 11, 2022
For all your plumbing pipe and fittings, water closet and installation….. you are always safe when you give us such to handle
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2022
Standing shower
From 20-35k

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:08am On Sep 12, 2022
New week new deal on all plumbing stuffs
Range from
Taps
Shower
Water closet
Pipe and fittings
Water treatment materials and installation
Italian water heater ( instant heater, 10-100 lts etc)
Shower room
Etc
08066619493 call/ whatzap
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2022
Available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
Still on
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
More coming
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2022
Available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by walata1: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Where are you based

rotech77:
Call on us today for your best price on building/plumbing materials
ITALIAN/SPANISH TILES
Wall/floor tiles(various colours and sizes
) CHINA TILES
Both wall and floor(various clour/sizes)
WATER CLOSET
Twyford England closet
Ideal standerd closet
Thaialand closet (sweet home)
China closet
WATER HEATER
Ariston water heater (10lts,15lts,30lts etc)
Pipes and fitting(tiger product,technogreen product)
CALL 08066619493,08020893054
MAIL. Rotex77@yahoo.com
BB pin 283509DB
FREE HOME DELIVERY
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by akinola98: 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
Rotecch is FRAUDULENT; INCOMPETENT AND A BIG LIAR

If u check my previous posts, I give positive review to contractors/artisan/sellers here and I also expose the fraudulent/incompetent ones especially after recurrent private discussion

This thread ought to have been opened weeks ago when an incompetency in one aspects of the work he did for me showed up …… but he begged me not to go online that he would fix which he did partially but I finished it privately myself without complaining further

Now, another issue about the roofing of the house he built has been a major and recurrent issue since the roof was installed 3 months ago despite paying him millions for this

The roof leaked recurrently, I had called his attention to it several times , his roofer has been to site more than 5 times to fix this roof but it kept leaking at different sites

I got an independent review on this roof job and I was told he did not use a good roof materials and enough wood to support the roof despite paying him several millions for roofing . One of his roofing staff carelessly confirmed the cause of this recurrent roof leakages in the presence of my supervisor, in one of their various visits to fix the roof .

I drew Rotecch attention to the root of this recurrent roof leakages …initially he argued as usual but later sent his roofer to go inspect and rectify issue . Rotecch also bought additional 2 by 2 wood to support the roof ( because my POP man on NL also confirmed lack of wood support to even hold POP)

Rotecch now went on, to proffer a solution, after recurrent roof leakages, that I should tell my tiler to lay tiles around the edges (parapet) of the roof area ( hidden roof) so that water will not leak/soak at the edges or spread to the middle of roof

I told him it is better for him to get his tiler to do that and I will pay them adequately because the roof already had issues and I do not want him to start passing blame unto my tiler afterwards. Rotecch refused saying his tiler were not in town and it will be months before they are back to town so I had no other choice to use mine ….. I couldn’t wait for months because it was raining and First floor roof POP
needed to start too

Now the roof edge ( Parapet) tiling is done as advised by Rotecch; the POP has started on the first floor . Rain fell and this same roof is still leaking in multiple places …. The roof that had been fixed by ROTECCH more than 5 times …. He collected over 2 million naira for this roof

My site supervisor notified him about this immediately, he said he would send his roofer to inspect in 3 days time. I , personally, notified Rotecch and plead that 3 days time in a rainy season is too long, that this rainwater is damaging the underlying POP … he did not care… at least he has collected his money

Now, after 3days, his roofer came there, inspected the roof, took some pictures/video and left the site .. As expected, Rotecch said damage was done by both tiler and POP installation…. I said how ?? …. He showed me a pic that looks like a damage in the middle of the roof FAR from the edges ( parapet) where the tiler worked, he said tiler stepped there . I said no, tiler NEVER went there… all there work was at parapet place ..

How did POP people cause leaking roof ?? Rotecch said the design I chose for that underlying room was too heavy thereby causing a damage on the roof …. Hmmm, thinking am an idiot or first time landlord… Note it is same POP man ( on NL) that I have been using since and he never said anything about heavy. Still cannot connect the leakage of ROOF and POP

Rotecch, I know u don’t care if my POP get damaged or roof leaked but I will be using your balance to rectify all the damages caused by your INCOMPETENCY …… and if u want us to discuss other fraud, malpractices and incompetency on my site here ranging from electricals…. Structural etc U can start it . I will expose u all
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
walata1:
Where are you based

Lagos but we supply and work everywhere
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2022
More

Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year to all our esteemed customers
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 3:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
Still available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 2:36pm On May 09, 2023
Available
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 8:33pm On Jan 15
Call/ message for current price list
Re: Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery by rotecch77(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23
Still available with free delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices / Home Plans For Bungalows In Nigeria? / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TERRACE BUILDING &BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.