Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night (31446 Views)

Child Bride In Yemen Dies Of Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night / 11Year Old Yemeni Girl Nada Al-Ahdal Flees Home To Avoid Forced Marriage (VIDEO) / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2013
joeydozzy: Animals

Animals everywhere!!!!

At least she's heaven bound
I can't say the same for the parents and groom
honestly.it still amazes me that God allows animalistic people to be parents including the couple that forced their child to join in the parents having s3x.imagine a beast of a father forcing the 9 year old daughter to give him a Mouth Action while the mother is there smiling and saying nothing.anyway good to know they have been arrested.the couples that need kids soooo bad,even if its just an slowpoke will not have.this world is just full of ironies.smh
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by senorova(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2013
I'm sorry to say this: Yemeni is a moslem country I think, I wonder why these ppl (moslems) won't just sit down and consider these pedophilic acts of theirs as inhumane! I know every religion has its own many controversies but when truth is to be said, it should be said! Its so very unfair on the feminine gender!

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2013
xynerise: More children will die if they dont abolish that stu'pid law they implemented in Nigeria.
they are already dieing albeit silently.the ones that are not dead are wounded emotionally and psychologically and also carrying a bag load of bitterness,resentment and hate in their hearts towards men.just go to ministry of women affairs,open a file and you will see that there is no future for the african child except for a reorientation of what parenting should be.everyone assumes violence equals to child discipline.i slept 2.30 am yesterday night with some of my other colleagues battling with similar issues like this.imagine a father who is a police hand cuffing his 14 year old son and beating him because he claims he is correcting him.the woman was ready to divorce her husband because of this extreme child abuse (they are seperated now) the other 2 daughters that are with her are something else.the man claims they are now lesbians because the mother will not allow him correct and discipline the kids.honestly i dont know what nigerian adults are turning kids into.the 12 year old girl claims she ran away from her fathers house because he was threatening her with a knife if she refuses to have s3x with the father.so much extreme madness going on this days.what some families and kids are covering up in their homes ehen.smh
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2013
senor_ova: I'm sorry to say this: Yemeni is a moslem country I think, I wonder why these ppl (moslems) won't just sit down and consider these pedophilic acts of theirs as inhumane! I know every religion has its own many controversies but when truth is to be said, it should be said! Its so very unfair on the feminine gender!
i remember similar thread like this was adressed on nl when that yerima buohaha was still the talk of town.some irritants were defending child marriage.some were saying its nobody's buisness afterall the parents are not complaining so why are you drinking panadol for another persons headache,some muslims were still even denying it and rigorously defending their religion claiming soome people want to give them a bad name as if they were lieing against them.things that were unheard of before that even when you say it,you will be ostracized,has now becoming a normal thing.its just too pathetic.smh
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by infonubia(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Brimmie: OP, Am Sorry For Ur Loss!! sad

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by prymesolution: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2013
Front page please
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by prymesolution: 12:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: i remember similar thread like this was adressed on nl when that yerima buohaha was still the talk of town.some irritants were defending child marriage.some were saying its nobody's buisness afterall the parents are not complaining so why are you drinking panadol for another persons headache,some muslims were still even denying it and rigorously defending their religion claiming soome people want to give them a bad name as if they were lieing against them.things that were unheard of before that even when you say it,you will be ostracized,has now becoming a normal thing.its just too pathetic.smh
It's a very pathetic situation
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by lekkie073(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Yerima, where r u?
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by 50calibre(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Damn it! 8 years!!!!! What type of savage animals are these? Why has Islam decided to make this world very unpleasant? And who is the animalistic man that could on all his senses, stick his co*k into an 8 year old.

Islam! Islam!!

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by ebucha: 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2013

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Richy4(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
wow why would a reasonable adult YERIMALIZE an eight year old. shoes i believe are of different sizes. abi his size no dey undecided
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by israel007: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
Na the guy dk pass her power.

All these guys na God go punish them
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Archildao: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
taryour:

If that be the case my dear,then it will be OVER MY DEAD BODY, I am a mother and I know just how it feels alone to watch my son fall or just see him crying. I would rather run away with that child,live under the bridge and beg rather than give my baby out in marriage at such age to a monster in human skin.

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Lilaex: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wickedness in the name of Religion

#ETT.
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by EveryLadY(f): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
Quite a number of us agreed this is barbaric.But often times we see the same people condemning this supporting rape on the basis of seduction.For me its the same uncontrolled/animalistic urge that pushes for rape that spurs for child bride albeit their slowpoke brain tells them they are pursuing it legally.

when sane men begin to speak against this ill in our society and stop leaving the fight for women who technically has less enforcement, then we are on the track to the end of this heinous act.

2 Likes

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
It's a really disgusting world we live in sad sad sad
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
Ni bo ni Yerima wa? undecided
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2013
taryour: The person with the greatest fault in the whole picture is the MOTHER of the late girl. What kind of mother will stay alive and watch her child/BABY (as far as am concerned an 8 year old is still a baby) go tru so much torture

Each time I read a story like this,I remember 9 months and the whole pain of delivery and I say prayers to God to give me the grace and strength to lead my children through the right part in his words.

The F-oolish father and groom ain't left out of the fault. The worst thing that can happen to a child in this life is to have a mother who is a big FAILURE.

Mothers don't usually have a say in this part of the world.. Blame the useless father and the gelatinous brained bastard called the groom..
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Okijajuju1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
Very Funny gist.... grin

'more than 5 times her age' puts the man at over 40 years old.. grin
And someone said it was okay for an 8yr old to be married if she was 'mentally and physically' developed and had parental consent.. grin

#BabyFuckers should all be killed by de-balling..

2 Likes

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Ruby65(f): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
What is this world turning to? This is so disheartening embarassed
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Islam-a-bad angry

So the guy carry his oversized Arabic roddy piper and piped a tiny 8 year old child. Chei! cry

I cannot cry sef cry
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by judedwriter(m): 3:52pm On Sep 09, 2013
Imagine a full grown man drilling an 8 year old girl all in the name of marriage...PATHETIC!
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
That man should be castrated and fed his dickk. Pervert.
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by kunlesehan(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
this is sexual terrorism
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2013

I don't blame them, they are merely carrying out the (highly illogical) will of Allah.
Some heterosexuals don't deserve to be parents, but because they are heterosexual, then God wills it.

1 Like

Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by sammy329(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Some yerima tinz
Re: 8-year-old Yemeni Bride Dies From Internal Bleeding On Wedding Night by Gboliwe: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Whatever happens, a life has just been cut short. Poor child. May her soul R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / New Israeli Airstrikes Killed At Least 32 People And Injured Dozen (Photo) / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.