Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate (6416 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oau urp course outline 4 harmattan semester
urp101,urp103,ssc101,ssc103,ssc105,ssc101
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by ogaofficer(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
michaeltotti: Oau urp course outline 4 harmattan semester
urp101,urp103,ssc101,ssc103,ssc105,csc101
bros pls av sent a request to u on 2go my id is YOURUSERNAME. WE NID TO TALK LOOKING FOWARD 2 HEARING 4RM U.
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by geeworld1(m): 12:59am On Sep 28, 2014
of the greatest Urpsa.....am also studyin the course here in futo all-do 100 level, but i tok my tym to survey the course and i must confess itz a good course
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2014
ogaofficer: bros pls av sent a request to u on 2go my id is YOURUSERNAME. WE NID TO TALK LOOKING FOWARD 2 HEARING 4RM U.
ok.i av acceptd d request.
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2014
ogaofficer: bros pls av sent a request to u on 2go my id is YOURUSERNAME. WE NID TO TALK LOOKING FOWARD 2 HEARING 4RM U.
av acceptd d rquest
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by ogaofficer(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
michaeltotti: ok.i av acceptd d request.
mouthed bro.
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by osewadare(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
cool thread.
URP/FUTA. 300L
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2014
New Curiculum.arc103,nd arc101 hav bin introduced.longest time@all.
ogaofficer:
bros pls av sent a request to u on 2go my id is YOURUSERNAME. WE NID TO TALK LOOKING FOWARD 2 HEARING 4RM U.
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by ogaofficer(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2014
michaeltotti:
New Curiculum.arc103,nd arc101 hav bin introduced.longest time@all.
hope u got ma msg on 2go, nd btwn u arent active on that plat4m
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Av rplied.let meet dia nw
ogaofficer:
hope u got ma msg on 2go, nd btwn u arent active on that plat4m
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by Parrotpal(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hi guys, it has been a while have been here. @michealtotti, how is your studies and hope you are enjoying the course
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Study z going well.am enjoying d course gradualy.archi101,and 103 av bin added to our work.bt am just managing to cope wit d archi drawing cux i av no knowledge of td.bt d whole urp z quite simple.bt av gotten a tutor nw.tanx
Parrotpal:
Hi guys, it has been a while have been here. @michealtotti, how is your studies and hope you are enjoying the course
and how is ur study also?
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2015
Is geography and regional planning the same as urban and regional planning
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
congrat to those that meet dia respective school urp cut off mark,oau cut off for urp is 204.catchment ogun,oyo,osun,ekiti,lag 200.i welcome u on board to environmental planning student association known as epsa.....

and to other student in other sch.i think we should have a group for planning student so as to help each other.or what did u think?@all
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by ogaofficer(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2015
Kissingerright here we are. Though this threa is dead at the moment but i think we can still do something. MichaelTotti baba oya gist me about how you got that nick.
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by David9946: 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Guys am a freasher of oou nd wana study urban and regional planning so wana know how it looks like from sum1 wu has studied it
Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by michaeltotti(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2015
David9946:
Guys am a freasher of oou nd wana study urban and regional planning so wana know how it looks like from sum1 wu has studied it
urban and regional planning is a good course... Firstly d employment opportunity is many as urp has many branches e.g,transportation,housing,solid waste management, landscaping and many that I dont know.

A fresher of urp must know how to good in al area, we draw, calculate and write in urp.... URP unlike architecture that mainly based on drawing...u will need to go with ur drawing set because u will do course like graphics communication, buildin construction and material.. And so on

Urp is a good course.... U will love it.

1 Like

Re: Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate by Krystaal(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
Please I would like to know the duration of URP in Oau and the jamb subject combination... thank you...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit / Teacher Wears Bodysuit Showing Images Of Internal Organs To Teach Anatomy / UNIBEN RELEASE SCRATCH CARD FOR POST UME EXAMINATION APPLICATION (2009/2010)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.