Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

- Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (2202 Views)

Advice Needed, Is Kegite A Social Club Or Cult Group? / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary / Is Anatomy A Good Course To Study???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
jkkk
Re: by abayomi93(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2015
My bro,that's probably 1 of d best courses you can study in a nigerian uni.I am studying estate management though,but we are under the same faculty..if God is with u,wen you finish you can never lack.you can choose to work with the govmnt,university,building firm, etc. You will always get your own cut,in any building project.bcus,you will be the one to process the planning approval.therefore;"any building in any developed residential area,must be in tune with the zonning/building codes of that area". just make sure you knw what you are being thought in school. Atleast with a minimum of 2:2(second class lower) you Will make it.
Re: by abayomi93(m): 8:01pm On May 07, 2015
My bro,that's probably 1 of d best courses you can study in a nigerian uni.I am studying estate management though,but we are under the same faculty..if God is with u,wen you finish you can never lack.you can choose to work with the govmnt,university,building firm, etc. You will always get your own cut,in any building project.bcus,you will be the one to process the planning approval.therefore;"any building in any developed residential area,must be in tune with the zonning/building codes of that area". just make sure you knw what you are being thought in school. Atleast with a minimum of 2:2(second class lower) you Will make it.Bcus its a professional course.
Re: by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 07, 2015
abayomi93:
My bro,that's probably 1 of d best courses you can study in a nigerian uni.I am studying estate management though,but we are under the same faculty..if God is with u,wen you finish you can never lack.you can choose to work with the govmnt,university,building firm, etc. You will always get your own cut,in any building project.bcus,you will be the one to process the planning approval.therefore;"any building in any developed residential area,must be in tune with the zonning/building codes of that area". just make sure you knw what you are being thought in school. Atleast with a minimum of 2:2(second class lower) you Will make it.
Wow!!! Thank you very much. But is urban and regional planning the same as geography and regional planning?
Re: by abayomi93(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2015
elego1:
Wow!!! Thank you very much. But is urban and regional planning the same as geography and regional planning?
its not the same at all,geography nd regional planning deals with the earth surface including; vegetation,rocks,ocean nd climate conditions of different regions.
Re: by osahon9: 6:28am On Aug 28, 2015
bros which universities in nigeria offers this course and if any do they have part time studies?
Re: by akins56(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
osahon9:
bros which universities in nigeria offers this course and if any do they have part time studies?
most federal university do offer the course.
Re: by hero10(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
osahon9:
osun state university offers d course.... its a 5years course. its a very very good course.
Re: by Doyin400l(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Story
Re: by tpiander: 4:12am On Oct 07, 2015
elego1:
please guys, i really need ur help. Am bout' to enter into the tertiary institution and i want to study urban and regional planning. For those at the university, how is the course like? is it lucrative(profitable)? what are the job opportunities? where can a graduate of the course work? I really need ur help.Thanks.

you need to get admitted first I should think.

Did that happen?

From your questions, it seems you know nothing about the course yet you say you want to study this, even though you don't have any interest in it as far as I can see.

(1) (Reply)

Alarming State Of A Federal University Lecture Hall(picture). / Uniport Reopens School Fees Portal For Two Weeks / Registration For Lagos State Private Schools To Get Government Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.