Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 (1454 Views)

Transform Your Android Into Lollipop / Transform Your Android Into A UI customized Smartphone.(Xposed Framework) / updated you can transform your android into iphone8 interface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 by sod50: 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
If you are bored of Android's User Interface and you want a new style start screen If you do, then wait no more!. So if you love the windows 8 User Interface this is the right simulator for your adroid device.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-J0v6zvi4o6A/Ui3IMGVPEjI/AAAAAAAABII/ChaD43EnZqU/s400/windows+layout+for+android.png[/img]

Launcher8 is a great app for you to experience the brand new style UI on your Android mobile phone.You can esay design look like Windows Phone 8 layout (fake wp8)and show off to your friends!

All you need to do now is to download and install Launcher8 from google play or HERE.
And make it you default laucher.
Now you've got your android device looking like windows8..

[img]http://1.bp..com/-uEnIaLobosE/Ui3Jsi7RFWI/AAAAAAAABIU/VHKCQKZ-bYA/s400/windows8+on+android.png[/img]

More
Re: How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 by Kendzyma(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
MY GUY,der ar 2 tinz involvd..its either u in d rng forum or u new on NL

1 Like

Re: How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 by febbymi: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
U miss road big tyme, oya mod
Re: How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 by Stanley08(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
I knew there was no point opening this thread, but i still did! 30 seconds of my life wasted! sad

1 Like

Re: How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 by delikay4luv: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
abeg free d guy
Re: How To Transform Android Into Windows 8 by Hollamie007: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Stanley08: I knew there was no point opening this thread, but i still did! 30 seconds of my life wasted! sad

grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lokoja,kogi Android Swap And Games Xchange Center / Refund From Slot / How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.